[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: the-shannara-chronicles-poster.jpg (337KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
the-shannara-chronicles-poster.jpg
337KB, 2048x1365px
is this worth watching?
>>
>>64615684
no its shit, and ive never even seen it
>>
Will watch it out of interest for the novels.
>>
>>64615684
I thought it was based on a fantasy book series. Why is Seattle in the background?
>>
Are there any qt lads
>>
>30 seconds in
>girls are strong too, shitlord!
dropped
>>
>>64615684
>Is MTV worth watching?
No. No it isn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 533x800px
>>64615772

Maybe
>>
Is this the fantasy novel series that went total Ayn Rand for some reason?
>>
>Sets hundreds of years in the distant future
>All the characters are white with a couple of asian extras
>Characters literally saying that gypsies are terrible people
>Mentioning of how the good guys won the race war
>Mentioning that the races should live separated

Literally redpill the show
>>
>>64615886
nah that's Terry Goodkind. AKA the objectivist fantasy series that is fully stocked in every bookstore ever.
>>
>>64615745
It's the tweest. It's set in the far post-apoc future, not in a mythological past. The various kinds of mutated humans: dwarf, elf, gnome, troll are named after fantasy races because of the shape they became.

Based Manu is doing his best but the three main characters perform like amateur teens that even The CW wouldn't touch with a barge pole. The guy and the elf chick can at least deliver their lines with some semblance of understanding as to what part they're playing (and show they're in) but the Roamer girl seems to think she's in a contemporary Disney teen drama. John Rhys Davies looks like he's dying inside with every scene he has to share with them.
>>
it's like Lord of the Rings - 90210
>>
>>64615684
Everyone is too attractive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.