[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think adoption is the answer? Every last one of us is an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: Frank.jpg (40KB, 1265x671px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
40KB, 1265x671px
You think adoption is the answer? Every last one of us is an orphan, just takes some of us a lifetime to figure it out.
>>
>>64614634
What the Fuck are you talking about
>>
The chips are down, Raymond. The dominoes are in flux. And when the cards hit that table you can bet your ass it'll be time to play Guess fuckin' Who.
>>
I got my eye on you and my other eye is looking at your bullshit existence.
>>
Whoever told you time is on your side was standing on the wrong side of the clock.
>>
Was season 2 better than the first? I still have trouble deciding.
>>
They say grass is much greener on the other side. Well that guy is standing on the fence, Ray, and those woods aren't holding up for much longer. I'm the carpenter, and when the nails begin to tremble, I'll come to him.
>>
A stitch in time saves nine, Ray? I never was any good at sewing.. never even had a FUCKIN' needle and thread.
>>
File: vince-vaughn-oscars.jpg (598KB, 3000x2015px) Image search: [Google]
vince-vaughn-oscars.jpg
598KB, 3000x2015px
Sometimes....when you want to go forward, you have to go sideways

I want you to walk like a crab, Ray
>>
I don't have time for semantics, Raymond. this egregious rambunctiousness is making me frankly apoplectic, vis รก vis, in a manner of speaking, per se.
>>
some life decisions are like buying pants, you know? i mean life is easy now, ray, but what makes it easy can also make it difficult. say you need some new pants. well you could drive to the store and try on some pants. it will take hours and cost more, but they will fit and you will have them right there. but what does modern life want us to do? yea, thats right ray. go online. fucking online. its cheap and fast, but who knows if the pants are going to fit? and if they don't fit you gotta send them back. then you ain't got no fucking pants, ray. no fucking pants.

casper knew this.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 300x445px
He was in this.
>>
its a dog eat dog world, and im the fucking chinaman
>>
There's no pennies earned on this place, Ray. All of them are stolen. But when they get to save them, they'll realize I'm the fucking banker. And my vault's already full.
>>
My teacher once said to me "You kiss your mother with that mouth?".

I said no. My mother is dead to me and kissing her may actually bring it all back.
>>
>>64614891
This one actually sounds like it was lifted from the script.

God, what a terrible season.
>>
>I feel weak ray, like...butter spread out too thin, know what I'm saying? Thing is, I've got no fucking bread or crackers to spread out on.
>>
You think this is bingo Ray? You think I like the horse I picked? I don't. But it's off to the races and when I check my card and it says B 38 then you bet your ass I'll take everyone to the cleaners.
>>
You can't be too perfect, you might intimidate women if you're too high-maintenance. I'm a fucking Ferrari, Ray.
>>
File: 1.jpg (43KB, 702x428px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 702x428px
>>64614890
HAHAHA
>>
>tfw knew season 2 was going to be shit and didn't watch, and now i don't know what's vinceposting and what was actually in the show

They're all from the show, aren't they?
>>
how the fuck do you guys come up with this shit? i have never even come up with 1 that's actually funny
>>
>>64615079
That is the beauty of Vinceposting.
>>
>>64615079
You make some laugh, anon, others you make angry, annoyed, sad...but at the end of the day, you're the one pulling the strings of emotion, know what I'm sayin'?
>>
>>64615079
Only the ones that reference Ray are from the show.
>>
>>64614769
not even close, but 2 has by far the best memes. you fat pussy.
>>
It's always nighttime here, Ray. And when the sun comes up? I'll be the first to let you know. Because I'm the cock.

Caspere knew this.
>>
>>64615079

you have to watch season 2 to just understand the bizarre dialogue and pretentious affectation Vince's character adopts throughout. nearly every Vincepost is just made up on the spot by anons, but they could basically all be real. he constantly uses shitty deep metaphors in order to turn everything into a life lesson. even I don't understand what the fuck Pizza was going for. vinceposting is truly an art.
>>
COMMIE JEW FUCK
>>
>>64615284
KGB KIKE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: 1374168448093.jpg (1MB, 2363x2085px) Image search: [Google]
1374168448093.jpg
1MB, 2363x2085px
>>64614888
It was called Neighborhood Watch until George came along.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (1MB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
1MB, 2000x1331px
Manlets BTFO
>>
>>64615332
>People say I'm tall and strong, like I'm a house...but Raymond, there's a storm coming and I feel like a fucking house of cards.
>>
>>64615332
Colin isn't a manlet, Vince is 7'3".
>>
>>64615249
It's weird, because I was expecting them to have a more creepy and occult bent, but instead we got "Daily affirmations by Vince Waughn."
>>
>>64615030
Phil of the Future
>>
>>64615387
Also drunken shenanigans with Colin.

Repressed no homophobe in Taylor Kitsch.

And slutty tough girl time with Rachel McAdams.

Caspere knew all of this.
>>
Season 2 (Frank) = 4chan
Season 1 (Rust) = Reddit

It's not hard
>>
File: big dicks.webm (463KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
big dicks.webm
463KB, 900x506px
>>64615424
>>
>>64615463
This scene crushed me. I was so ashamed.
>>
Know what my favourite story was as a kid? Cinderella. Odd choice, I know. But I related to it. Poor girl, being used and abused by those who held power over her. All that hard work for a moment of freedom, for a taste of the good life. Except I don't have a fuckin fairy godmother Ray, and it's midnight.
>>
File: AntigoneLurks.webm (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
AntigoneLurks.webm
1MB, 960x720px
>>64615463
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.