[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I legit thought they were brother and sister when I first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Manikan and Paddycake.jpg (242KB, 812x973px) Image search: [Google]
Manikan and Paddycake.jpg
242KB, 812x973px
>mfw I legit thought they were brother and sister when I first watched the prequels

Is this the worst portrayal of a romance ever put to film?
>>
Return to Reddit.
>>
you thought they were siblings when the movie told you they weren't?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE
>>
>>64614585
Shit, that might've actually made the movies better.

At least then it would make sense why they're all "Ohhh, but it's forbidden~"
>>
>le evil kike woman will turn you to the dark side

Based Lucas
>>
>>64614585
Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
Their scenes together fall under the "so bad, it's good" category. Simply for that it's better than many other on-screen pairings
>>
>>64614666
I hate sand
>>
File: padme-anakin.jpg (29KB, 640x287px) Image search: [Google]
padme-anakin.jpg
29KB, 640x287px
>>64614629
their interactions are so unnatural and the age gap, and the fact that Luke and Leia were brother and sister

its like poetry
>>
>>64614647

>tfw the flapping merchant owned Annie as a slave

Based Lucas indeed
>>
>>64614585

Them kissing, sleeping together, and her getting pregnant didn't give away they were fucking? You must have been five well watching.
>>
>>64614704
She calls him Annie

who calls their lover fucking Annie
>>
File: obi wan padme lovers.jpg (33KB, 799x338px) Image search: [Google]
obi wan padme lovers.jpg
33KB, 799x338px
>>64614742
>Them kissing, sleeping together, and her getting pregnant didn't give away they were fucking?

Brothers and sisters kiss. They never french kissed, it was always PG cheek taps.

I honestly thought Obi-Wan fucked Padme, and that's why she was pregnant, and that Anakin was pissed because Obi-Wan fucked his sister, and Anakin secretly wanted to fuck his sister, and that's why she turned down his advances because it was 'forbidden'.

Obi-Wan even delivered Padme's kids, dude.

You have 10 seconds to definitively prove to me that Obi-Wan Kenobi is not Luke's dadYou cant do it
>>
>>64614754
Annie is unisex in space
>>
>>64614754
>who calls their lover fucking Annie

Padme
>>
>>64614585
>I legit thought
quit speaking in ebonics
>>
>>64614825
>Brothers and sisters kiss. They never french kissed, it was always PG cheek taps.

You know why there was only PG cheek taps? Because Star Wars is a PG series. It is not rated R and it never will be. Rated R movies don't gross as much as ones that are PG.
>>
he tapped it bro.
>>
>>64614585
why did they make Anakin so whiney the whole time? and make his love interest vaguely older but not in an interesting way?
>>
>>64614825
go to bed, Rooney
>>
File: goldenkek.png (289KB, 646x690px) Image search: [Google]
goldenkek.png
289KB, 646x690px
>>64614825
fukken poetry
>>
>>64614917
too meta, doesn't count
>>
>>64614945
I guess it was to make people think "Oh so that's where luke got it from." Since luke was pretty whiny in episodes IV and V.
Granted he wasn't as whiny as Anakin was.
>>
I still can't get past that rat tail. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>64614825
Absolute pottery.
>>
>>64614825

JUST
>>
>>64615051

Even though its a PG series you can use your imagination to picture them fucking
>>
>>64614917
>kissing is rated R
>cutting someone into pieces and watching them burn alive is ok
>>
>>64615327
CUT MY LIFE INTO PEICES
>>
>>64614945
Cause he's not a good guy.

If you thought the Anakin was a whiny unlikeable guy then that's exactly what you were supposed to think.
>>
>>64615793
but why would an older Queen fall for that?
>>
>>64614825
>They never french kissed
>>
>>64614644
You mean one being a senator ex-queen and the other is a ex-slave peacekeeper monk who is supposed to avoid attachments and strong emotions isn't enough to make it forbidden?
>>
>>64615055
Anakin also had a shittier upbringing and life in general than Luke
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.