[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't like the Hateful Eight or the Revenant, i saw both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: brgdrgdr.png (349KB, 613x459px) Image search: [Google]
brgdrgdr.png
349KB, 613x459px
I didn't like the Hateful Eight or the Revenant, i saw both in theaters

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
I disliked hateful eight and though the revenant was really good
There is nothing wrong with you OP you just dont like westerns which is totally understandable
>>
>>64614203

Well, QT is a hack so.
>>
I usually never have had any problems with the violence in Tarantinos movies, but in Hateful Eight is just came across as either silly or distasteful.

That aside, it's one of Tarantinos weakest overall.
>>
>>64614203
I'm fine with westerns I just thought it was a pretty bad Tarantino movie. Felt like a Reservior Dogs ripoff that was trying too hard to be edgy. The dialog was also not that entertaining, which is usually a core part of a Tarantino movie.
>>
>>64614142
Are you not comfortable with your own taste. Like or dislike whatever the fuck you want.
>>
As a fan of westerns. As a nerd who has watched every John Wayne film, I thought the Revenant was fantastic.

Hateful Eight was fucking trash though. Absolute garbage.
>>
File: salve.jpg (24KB, 226x245px) Image search: [Google]
salve.jpg
24KB, 226x245px
>>64614142
>paying top dollar to see movies you know you wont like in a crowded room full of hollering idiots

Yeah, plenty wrong with you.
>>
File: ThingPoster.jpg (23KB, 223x350px) Image search: [Google]
ThingPoster.jpg
23KB, 223x350px
>Hateful Eight
I liked the remake from 1982 better
>>
>>64614142
as a western fan I found both films fantastic, especially the revenant

in your case would mean that you're just not a western fan
>>
>>64615304
I don't know where you've been going or who hurt you but I'm sorry.
>>
>>64614142
yeah, you're insecure.
>>
>>64614142
I liked hateful eight, it was fun. thought revenant was meh. fight me tho.
>>
Yes. You need to actually think when your watching or just stick with your capeshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.