[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 179015342.jpg (26KB, 429x322px) Image search: [Google]
179015342.jpg
26KB, 429x322px
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
I'm a fan.Saw him live. Helps if you're a cat person
>>
>>64612482
I like him.
Last season of Maron was so-so though.
>>
I remember when he was a semi-regular on Tough Crowd. That was about 12 years ago.

Hadn't heard much of him again until recently.
>>
He should get back on heroin and die.

His podcast is just bullshit reminiscing about being old as fuck.
>>
>>64612482
I really like his podcast, that's about it
>>
>>64612482
Annoying prick. I like some of his podcasts but the recent one with Danny Boyle was awful. The comedian interviews are better and I have to kip the intro/ads and his innate ad-ons at the end. Haven't seen his show and don't really care for his stand-up but I loved Tough Crowd and he would go on and make a fool of himself. Even Rich Vosh would BTFO Marron.
>>
Indie Louis C.K.
>>
>>64612586
He has only sniffed heroin twice. He was a cocaine addict and alcoholic. If you listened to the podcast you would know that.
>>
>>64612482
his podcast is at times incredible. he's a much better interviewer than terry gross, not sure why he idolizes her
>>
>>64612583
I miss Tough Crowd. The world needs more CQ.
>>
>>64613207
Na he is done. Part of him died with tough crowd and in recent years its worn him thin. The amount of effort he needs to revamp his career would kill him.
>>
File: joey-diaz-260-2.jpg (49KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
joey-diaz-260-2.jpg
49KB, 260x260px
What are some other good podcasts?
>>
Pretty good when he's on, but his neurotic nature can be irritating at times.
>>
>>64612875

>he's a much better interviewer than terry gross

Oooo, I dunno man.
>>
>>64613551
best show
>>
>>64613617
do you mean best of Joe Rogan?
>>
>>64612482
Annoying muh 6 gorrillion jew
>>
>>64613660
Marc "cant screw the jew out of six mill" Marron
>>
>>64612482
HEY FOLKS! I dunno, man... i'm like WHOA! That's radical! Can YOU believe it?! But glasses! I got 'em! You got em! Warby Parker! FOOD! I love it... my mom. I'm good though. I'm good. Let's start the show.

LOCK THE GATES!

HEheheHEHE, that's wild man!
NO WAY! Cool. Cool. Cool.
Yuh did drugs? I KNOW THAT ONE! HE HEE HEE!!!
Oh, man, that's rough.
Well, it's been nice talkin' to you.

Gonna play some licks.
Good show. It was good. I'm good.

BOOOOOOMER LIVES!!!!!
>>
>>64613600
what the fuck is so great about terry gross? can somebody show me ONE good interview by her
>>
Is season 3 of Maron any good? I thought the first two were alright.
>>
>>64612482
Barely funny 25 years ago when he was yaked out of his skull. He's insufferable now.
>>
Did Boomer die or what?
>>
>>64613825
It's pretty good. You get him getting hooked on meds.

>>64613879
Boomer lives, anon.
>>
>>64613380
I loved that one skit on one of the last episodes where he talks to "future Colin". It's even funnier now because his real career is just as bad as he predicted.
>>
>>64613900
>Boomer lives, anon.
For real? i remember that he got lost but i stopped listening and never found out what happened.
>>
>>64613638
nah its a podcast called the best show
>>
>>64612482
marc Maron is a cuck. his TV show is a cuck. his podcast is also a cuck. he is not like Louis ck. Louis has his flaws and the recent seaons of his show have been pretentious and SJW as fuck but in the previous seasons we see that he is a pretty cool guy who faces a lot of the stuff we face. also he is actually funny his humor is often dark and self deprecating.
>>
>>64613931
I dunno. Just going by what the outro says.
He lives in spirit.
>>
>>64613965
also Louis writes a new show every fucking year and until recently he edited and directed his show. he is #based as fuck.
>>
if you watched the episode when he's at the record store trying to be cool and then gets butthurt and buys some expensive audiofool gear just to make the shop guy jealous you know all you need to know about Marc maron.
>>
File: 1452148628889.jpg (200KB, 1068x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1452148628889.jpg
200KB, 1068x1222px
>>64612523
>Helps if you're a heroin person
>>
>>64614008
his new cartoon will be shit.
>>
>>64612482
He a serious kissass pussy

listen to his podcast when he had Maynard on. Holy shit
>>
kind of a fag
>>
>>64613965
louis is shit that even leana dunghams enjoys.
>>
>>64614205
whatever
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.