[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Honestly, the trilogy is articulated in Jurassic Park, i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: jurassic-world-super-bowl-13.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-world-super-bowl-13.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
>Honestly, the trilogy is articulated in Jurassic Park, it’s all in there… Jurassic World is all based on Ian Malcolm’s quote, ‘You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you wanna sell it.’ That to me is Jurassic World, that’s why I had all the product placement, that’s what it was.
>that’s why I had all the product placement

Yes, this is Colin Tomorrow saying that all that obvious product placement WASN'T really for the money, but was really super deep and meta.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Jurassic-Park-Quote-Actually-Inspired-Jurassic-World-83757.html

>this is the man directing Episode 9
>>
AND they made a lot of money off of it!
>>
Well the script does talk about it to be fair

Also product placement was in JP one just handled a lot better
>>
He's just in denial about being a corporate pawn.
>>
>Le product placement is bad meme

When will this autism end?
>>
>>64607591
This is literally one of the absolute worst films I've ever seen, and I don't say that lightly. I cannot believe this made as much money as it did

>all these plots, nothing resolved
>tonal inconsistencies
>Forgettable soundtrack, as bad as TFA
>Chris Pratt - smug douche
>no memorable dialogue
>the kids
>the cgi
>the plot
>obnoxious product placement
>made-for-tv direction

There was nothing authentic in this film. Absolutely nothing. Absolutely garbage.
>>
>>64607591
Fucking hell, this is even a more pathetic excuse than the "it doesn't take itself seriously so it's alright" schlock. Eat shit Colin you fucking hack. I hope you fall of a bike and scrape your knee.
>>
File: colin-trevorrow.jpg (14KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
colin-trevorrow.jpg
14KB, 375x281px
>>64607591
The cynicism directed at Hollywood (regardless of the fact that Treverrow himself became a part of it as soon as he was hired) was the only thing I can find marginally interesting or worthwhile in the movie.

That cynicism, however, encompasses not just Hollywood but those that fund it - the parkgoers, the ticket-buyers - the audience, in other words. Treverrow takes the money while spitting in our face. He is a whore that steals your wallet and scratches your car on the way back out into the seedy night. He hates you, he hates himself, he hates all the luck that's fallen his way.

That's what makes Jurassic World so terrible. It is a film that detests everything that it is, its very core. Jurassic Park was a celebration. A cautionary tale, but an optimistic one. Jurassic World is a plastic bag of hate that forces those that superficially claim to enjoy it to choose between a label of "stupidly oblivious" or "willfully hypocritical."

tl;dr Jurassic World is one of the worst, mean-spirited films ever made.
>>
>>64607941
the actors were very poor when I saw it I was thinking what the fuck is this a joke it felt like a direct to dvd.
>>
>>64608481
Damn.
10/10 critique.
>>
>>64607591
and yet it was one of the highest grossing movies of all time and the only reason it's not remembered as the cultural event of 2015 was cus of fuckin star wars rehash

fuck this gay ass year for movies. Thank fuck that mad max fury road.
>>
File: empirestrikesback.jpg (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
empirestrikesback.jpg
1MB, 800x1200px
>>64608481

I could see this being accurate. Hell he even has a classical 80's style relationship dynamic with BDH and Chris Pratt, complete with the loving embrace after she's saved his ass in an intense moment (something several critics obviously complained about from trailers).

2bh if he could bring this type of energy to every mainstream movie he directs, I could actually see myself liking them. Considering he's doing Episode 9 for Star Wars, I'd very much like to see if he ends up making Poe the classic pulp novel-esque hero and if he defangs Rey a little by the end. Maybe he'll just have Luke save the day again. It's weird how this sort of shit was seen as hackneyed about 10 years ago, but I'm desperately wanting to see it come back.
>>
>>64607591
>missing the point of the movie THIS MUCH

dude, chill. it was fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.