[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watch this balls, holy fuck was it shit. Are the rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Shite.jpg (193KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Shite.jpg
193KB, 1000x1500px
Just watch this balls, holy fuck was it shit. Are the rest even worth watching?
>>
The next one is the best one.
And most would say only good one.
>>
>>64607169
Most people wouldn't actually say that.
Most contrarians here, maybe, would say that.
>>
>>64607130
The Road Warrior > Fury Road > Mad Max > Beyond Thunderdome

All of them are great.
>>
>>64607301
I kinda take that back. Beyond Thunderdome is good but it has too many flaws to be called great.
>>
>>64607130
Mel Gibson was young.
>>
This is the best chase scene in all of the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOi1l_Dkl-A
>>
>>64607130
The first one is the worst one. The Road Warrior is the best one. Then Fury Road and Beyond Thunderdome. Personally i think Beyond Thunderdome gets too much hate at times.
>>
Fury Road is SJW feminazi garbage. The first is the best, but Road Warrior is quite good. Beyond Thunderdome has moments, but once they actually get beyond thunderdome it's not worth watching.
>>
>>64607130
Even if you hate the original Mad Max you might like the others. The Road Warrior and Fury Road are huge thrill rides, they have a faster pace and way more action than the original Mad Max. Beyond Thunderdome is the most divisive Mad Max movie, it's a Spielbergian, kid friendly adventure movie. If you like that sort of thing you'll really like it but if you want more The Road Warrior style action then you'll be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>64607474

>First
>best
>>
>>64607474
>Fury Road is SJW feminazi garbage.
This meme got tiresome over six months ago. There's nothing feminazi about it. Furiosa is a strong female character but there's no "I don't need no man" bullshit. If Max hadn't helped her she would've died within the first thirty minutes of the movie.
>>
Tarantino jacks off to Mad Max but it's just not that good except at the very end. Looks like some shitty ripoff of Quadrephenia. Road Warrior is so based you can even skip the first movie. Thunderdome was boring and MTV as pigshit. Looking forward to Fury though. Looks like it's right up there with Road Warrior.
>>
>>64607169

Beyond Thunderdome> The Road Warrior> Mad Max

I don't care about fury road because Mel
>>
He wasn't even mad for most of the movie
>>
>>64607663
>MTV
I never really got an MTV vibe from Beyond Thunderdome.
>>
Road Warrior is the only one worth a damn.
>>
>>64607677
thunderdone is worse than mad max 1
>>
>>64607645
Hello Tumblr.
>>
>>64607971
Bonjour, reddit.
>>
>>64607341
The first half was good and I even liked the tribe of kids and their backstory. I wasn't impressed by the ending though like the first two movies.
>>
>>64607169
LOL all the actual fa/tv/irgins know 1>2>3>fury road
nice try newfag
>>
>>64608122
2>4>1>3
>>
>>64608163
>that order
literally, redddit.
>>
>>64608192
Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>64608229
nice try reddit.
>>
File: this 1.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this 1.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>64608122
The original is the true pleb filter.
>>
>>64607939
for you maybe
>>
>>64608252
Shut up you cuck
>>
>>64607677
mel can suck it, his hesitant ass is one of the reasons it took 30 years to get a fourth one out. I'm glad miller finally said oi fook im
>>
>>64609185
>mel can suck it
I want tourists to leave
>>
>>64608261
Let me know which other movies you like so I can avoid them
>>
>>64610229
The force unleashed and the prequels
>>
>>64607474
>>64607971
Eat shit.
>>
>>64610336
The prequels are good though
>>
>>64607512
such a shame we will never get a good mix of all movies at Fury Road probably killed the series
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.