[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Execute Order 66 What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 66.png (2MB, 1337x810px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
2MB, 1337x810px
>Execute Order 66
What did he mean by this?
>>
Order 66 pizzas to celebrate Vader
>>
>>64606895
I believe that when the clone troopers were made, they were taught a number of different commands. Order 66 was probably to kill all Jedi in case of a rebellion. I am not 100% certain about this though, you may need to fact check this.
>>
He wanted two male stormtroopers to stand on their heads naked
>>
I dunno man but 'order 66' sure sounds evil lol

the only eviler sounding order would be order 666 but i guess that was when he ordered the death star to be built
>>
File: no.png (608KB, 1431x808px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
608KB, 1431x808px
>My face when that one Star Wars comic where he tells the clones to execute order 99, which involved the clones going to a remote planet where they just kill themselves.

Old EU, so not canon anymore, luckily.
>>
File: 1449108491588.jpg (279KB, 1242x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1449108491588.jpg
279KB, 1242x1398px
>>
General Ordour Sixti-Siks was the Twi-Lek Jedi in charge of the military provisional clones. Sheev organized a group of agents inside of the general's personal cabinet to throw a coup and overthrow the General to take control of the Clone Army. Ordour was executed and murdered by his subordinates.
>>
>>64607311

They're not taught them, they're implanted on a chip in their brains that ostensibly makes them loyal and compliant. They have no idea what the contingency orders are until they're activated, for the purpose of operation security, but they cannot resist carrying them out once they're activated. There were at least 150 known contingency orders.

Interestingly, Order 65 was the command for the deposition of the Supreme Chancellor. Had Mace Windu known that order existed, it could have helped him greatly, but the Jedi were not informed of the contingency orders (for reasons that should be obvious).
>>
>>64608375
Can anyone tell a clone to execute an Order and they have to do it?
>>
File: say no.png (381KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
say no.png
381KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>64608085
Heavy. How graphic was it?
>>
life would be so much better if we could have an order 66 for all CIS straight white men. i mean outside of (wage)slave labor and spending $$$ on the womyn that POCs/lesbians don't want, what use is there for the CIS straight white man in today's society?

i also would like to take this time to apologize for being white, and i look forward to paying at least 1/2 of my future salary towards reparations in the forms of welfare/rap/basketball. the other 1/2, obviously, goes to my woman and her son.

THAT SAID, how the hell did order 66 get installed? did the cloners on kamino program it into the clone software under explicit orders from "sifo dyas" to not tell any other jedi? if so, does that mean that the thing where "sifo dyas"was a typo for "sido dyas" (sidious) was true and sheev posed as a jedi and made the order himself?

or did sheev manage to somehow program in this order later?

maybe when they got the clones they were given some sort of software that could implant thoughts/orders to the pre-existing clones, so if that's the case was sheev able to use his supreme chancellor status to get into the clone HQ and program it in himself?

i just don't get how jedis could be high ranking generals of the clone army and then they somehow missed some bit of programming where there was an order list and #66 was KILL ALL THE JEDI, or was it listed as [CONFIDENTIAL]? was it like floor 13 on buildings where it just didnt exist and someone looking through the orders saw 65 then 67? or was there a bullshit name like order 66 = "retreat to base while providing cover fire" but then when it was accidentally implemented jedis got rickrolled hard?

i just wonder how there could be a KILL ALL OF OUR GENERALS order in the programming and only sheev knew about it. he must have already had some faction/inner-circle of sheev loyalists who gave him access to stuff like clone control without tipping off the jedi.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.