[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize it wasn't funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: the-big-bang-theory.jpg (77KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
the-big-bang-theory.jpg
77KB, 360x270px
When did you realize it wasn't funny?
>>
>>64605673
OP's image
>>
post the one gril that has the big fat titties
>>
>>64605673
i'm not a plebian who latches on to reddit memes instead of thinking for myself. so i do think it is funny.
>>
>>64605673
The first time I caught an episode playing on tv while waiting for my dinner to cook. Its not terrible I guess but it is pretty bad.
>>
I regularly started watching it around the end of season 7. Watched some random episodes. I liked it okay. Then into season 8, I realized it really wasn't that funny.
>>
When Penny cut her hair. It was all a distraction.
>>
>>64605719

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1451225155342.webm
>>
>>64605889
Why haven't I seen this before? That's great.
>>
When they all got girlfriends there was a tremendous drop in quality.
>>
>>64605835
>IT WAS A RUSE
>>
The second episode of Bernadette (the first episode her voice was normal) and when character development became unrealistic and unbelievable.
>>
>>64605889
damn, how can i argue with such articulation.
>>
soon as silicon valley dropped desu senpai
>>
>>64605673
>REEEEEE REEEEEEE
>TBBT ISN'T FUNNY
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not everything has to make you double over in tears in order for it to be funny.
>>
after the 1st season
>>
I never did because I never watched it
>>
>>64606610
>sometimes things that don't make you laugh at all are the funniest things of all!
>>
>>64605673
season 2
>>
I never found it funny but honestly it's something to watch. If I'm sitting on the couch with nothing to do and it's on I'll leave it there since it isn't THAT terrible even though a few of the jokes make me cringe.
>>
I'd probably enjoy it if the laugh tracks weren't put in every 5 seconds
>>
This thread should be stickied so everyone coming to /tv/ can see how completely devoid of taste this entire board is.
>>
>>64605673

when sheldor was in the ball pit shouting "digiorno" every 3 seconds, I realized I made a terrible mistake in watching it that far
>>
>>64606829
i thought he said 'digimo'
>>
>>64606944
Bojangles!
>>
>>64606777
I honestly wish these neo /tv/ faggots could see how /tv/ actually was before baneposting started. The sad part is the honestly think they aren't the cancer and that all of the old fags are redditors. It's fucking terrible.

>Youtube
>BBT
>Star Wars Prequels
>Capeshit
>braindead memes

These were all grounds to get you flamed into oblivion before baneposting. Now they are actual conversation starters.
>>
s02e01
>>
>>64605673
first time i watched it, my senses were off to even give it a shot
>>
>>64605673

S01 EP01
>>
I came to read little kids posting shit like
>First episode
>After 5 seconds
>When I saw an image for it
>Botswana
>Etc

Wasn't disappointed.
>>
The best Best Buy and best Best Western bit at the start of this latest ep was just awful.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2011-11-19-23h20m29s203.png (147KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2011-11-19-23h20m29s203.png
147KB, 624x352px
>>64605988
All of the attractive women they put on the show are distractions to hide the fact that the show isn't funny.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.