[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some movies where literally nothing happens? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

what are some movies where literally nothing happens? pic related
>>
>le mysterious fat man with hat

I'll never understand why people harp on about this shitty indie flick with an Instagram filter
>>
>>64605606
Every other Coen Brother's movie.
>>
>>64605806

There's a flood in O Brother Where Art Thou.
>>
>>64605879
And there's the stuff with the cat in the Llewelyn Davis one
>>
>>64605606
Fant4stic

And fuck you, ILD was a masterpiece.
>>
>>64606115
The only good part was Bob Dylan
>>
>>64605653
I never even thought about his character having a deeper meaning and now I'm discovering he's supposed to be the devil or something. Am I stupid?
>>
>>64606241
Wait what? I thought he was just an annoying fat fuck
>>
>>64606164
I really connected emotionally with Llewyn. I know that sort of first-world struggle where you could totally flip your life around but for some reason you either block yourself from changing things or they blocks themselves from you

My mom thought he was a fucking loser, but y'know that's understandable
>>
this is pleb but, the Dragon Ball movie where they revive frieza
>>
>look at me, talking shit about [critically acclaimed movie] aren't I cool?
>>
>>64605606
His cat are his dreams
>>
>>64606087
The cat was the biggest error of the flick. (far too hokey for seasoned writer/directors, and nobody is impressed except mental midgets who can now post "llewelyn = THE CAT!!" on 4chan like they figured out something only meant for smart people) The talentlessness of Isaac's singing/playing was the second (unless the point was that literally anyone else can sing and play better—but if that is the point, why make us sit through 20 minutes of him singing/playing?).

The car trip with Goodman didn't make sense and seemed to be included just to pad out the script.

The movie ended but there was no ending.

That's just a short list, off the top of my head.
>>
>>64606517
i fucking hate 4chan
>>
>>64606241
>I'm discovering he's supposed to be the devil or something

Maybe you're thinking of Barton Fink.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.