[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Jedi council allow Anakin to keep fucking his gf,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Why did the Jedi council allow Anakin to keep fucking his gf, especially while every else is getting blue balled? Shouldn't that have been enough to kick him out?
>>
>>64604592
they didnt know he was...
>>
did you even see the movies?
>>
ahahhahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahah
>>
>>64604623

Jedi could sense shit tho.
>>
If Force sensitivity is determined by midi-chlorian count, and midi-chlorian are biologically inherited from one's parents, and Jedi aren't allowed to reproduce, then why aren't Force-sensitives extinct?
>>
File: Padme big.jpg (3MB, 4569x5789px) Image search: [Google]
Padme big.jpg
3MB, 4569x5789px
They told them to stop fucking and Anakin said, "I swear I will not fuck Padme anymore" and the Jedi, who were old gay monks, just believed that a hottie like him simply stopped fucking a hottie like Padme.
>>
didnt obi wan kind of guess when anakin wanted to get her after she fell out of the ship in AOC
>>
>>64604697
something somethign sheev clouding the force
>>
>>64604728
>all this midi-chlorian headcanon
midi-chlorians are microorganisms that are attracted to Force sensitive people. It's never stated that they're hereditary

>>64604783
Obi Wan knew Anakin was in love with her but didn't figure out that they're in a relationship until Padme got pregnant
>>
Reminder one of the dudes on the Jedi Council had like 4 wives. The cone-head guy.
>>
>>64604929
>not hereditary
explain the skywalkers
>>
>>64604967
his race has a very low life expectancy
>>
>>64604968
3 people in the same family being Force sensitive is not a definite proof of Force sensitivity being exclusively hereditary
>>
>>64604968
force sperm
>>
>>64605053
Let us conduct a thought experiment.

You are you, except now you have $20,000. For whatever reason, you now HAVE to bet your newfound wealth on one of two things: (1) Force sensitivity is hereditary (2) Force sensitivity is not hereditary. Given all you know so far, which do you choose?
>>
>>64605170

Who did Anakin inherit his force-sensitivity from?
>>
>>64605276
there was no father
>>
>>64605170
Easy, non hereditary. Because if it was strictly hereditary Jedi would go extinct and they were doing just fine in the Republic
>>
>Anakin, I'm C3P0
>>
>>64605276
Plagueis a.k.a, Snoke

Also it's supposed to be whom you absolute ape.
>>
>>64605338
Force sensitives aren't prohibited from having kids, just Jedi. Think of how many Force sensitives there must be who never join the Jedi.
>>
>>64605029
So? My dick has a very low life expectancy, doesn't mean I got 4 hoes.
>>
>>64605170
In Jedi Search they explicitly say that it's hereditary.
>>
>>64605588
did you just compare a life form to your reproductive organs?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.