[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shyamalan bringing back Tales From The Crypt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: cryptkeeper-vampire.png (396KB, 708x539px) Image search: [Google]
cryptkeeper-vampire.png
396KB, 708x539px
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/tales-from-the-crypt-m-night-shyamalan-tnt-horror-block-1201674257/

>M. Night Shyamalan is unlocking “Tales from the Crypt.” A new version of the HBO late-night anthology series will lead a new two-hour block of terror and suspense-themed programming for TNT, which will be curated by the Oscar-nominated writer-director. Plots for “Tales from the Crypt” will be based on William Gaines’s original EC Comics along with new stories.

>“It is an umbrella for what hopefully will be many shows,” TNT president Kevin Reilly said during his executive session at Television Critics Association on Thursday in Pasadena, Calif. “We’re going to put a variety of different genre shows, some of which may have a weird sense of humor, some of which may be actually downright frightening, some of which may be a unique blend of genres, but all united under the ‘Tales From the Crypt’ brand. Night is definitely going to direct, most likely the first one, and we’ll see how that evolves.”

>The block will also feature short and long-form storytelling executive-produced by Shyamalan and his partner at Binding Edge Pictures, Ashwin Rajan. Reilly said TNT has “about four properties in the development pipeline to move through this.”

>He said the “Tales from the Crypt” episodes will be an hour each. Additional series will be added in the coming months.
>>
>Shyamalan

Totally not a bad sign.
>>
>>64600632
how ya doin reddit?
>>
>>64600632

>he didn't watch the visit

I didn't watch that shitty avatar movie but all of his other movies were pretty entertaining. I don't get the hate even if happening was a joke of a movie
>>
File: 1401097135710.png (697KB, 1135x835px) Image search: [Google]
1401097135710.png
697KB, 1135x835px
>M. Night Shyamalan
>bu...but his work is just above you're ability to understand and every movie is total not just a dark Disney fairy tale.
>>
File: Shyamalan Report Card.jpg (105KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Shyamalan Report Card.jpg
105KB, 500x647px
>>64600650
>>64600721

>people legitimately defending Shyamalan

So it's come to this now, huh?
>>
Won't be the same without those 90's production values and atmosphere. Not to mention being on basic cable. And being fucking Shyamalan. This sounds horrible.
>>
>>64600952

are there any of his movies that get shit on besides happening, avatar and the village though?

the village and happening would've been pretty alright if it wasn't for the horrible acting
>>
>>64600952
You realize disliking SW prequels, hating Shyamalan, and so on are all normie/reddit opinions right?
>>
>>64600952
B for Unbreakable is really charitable.
>>
>>64601044
Signs was awful too
>>
>>64600952
Signs was at least a B
>>
>>64601044
After Earth
>>
>>64601044

>are there any of his movies that get shit on besides happening, avatar and the village though?

Did you not know After Earth was a big, sloppy Shyamalan turd?
>>
>>64600952
>signs only a C

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>64601143

I was surprised that I didn't hate after earth. even jaden "I can't act worth a shit" smith wasn't as bad as I thought he would be

the cgi and action scenes were pretty nice too

definitely not a bad movie
>>
>>64601211

>I was surprised that I didn't hate after earth.

Oh believe us, so are we.
How could ANYONE like that piece of shit?
>>
>>64600399
I feel partly responsible for things like this. I know all my wishes are monkey's paws but I keep making them. I'm sorry guys.
>>
>>64601245

I didn't say I liked it. it's far from good but it's not really bad either

I'd say it was mediocre to alright
>>
>>64601102
>>64601200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmTYYKKyJzw
>>
>>64600632
Source of that webm pls
>>
>>64600952
Unbreakable is the only capeshit that I enjoyed
>>
>>64600952
It's le ultimate ebin contrarian thing
>>
Are they getting back John Kassir?
>>
>>64601840
I really hope so
>>
What's the best episode, and why is it 'Death of Some Salesman'?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.