[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

Are there any grey Jedi in the films? I think Luke circa Episode 6 is the closest I've seen.
>>
>>64600316
2edgy and gay
Will there be Linkin Park Jedi next?
>>
Maybe kylo ren before the before han got soloed, but I don't think any of the movies have ever presented a character like that.
>>
I want EUfags to leave.
>>
Good god, its shit like this that makes me glad they got rid of the EU.
>>
>>64600556
While the image is idiotic and poorly written the concept isn't bad.
Of course they probably wouldn't call themselves Jedi in the first place, one of my favorite ideas is the concept of a Jedi or Sith who rejects the idea that the Force has two side. The Force is exactly what its name implies, a force of nature. The Jedi and the Sith are what create the Light and Dark side of the Force. The reason the Dark Side is so prevalent and able to manipulate and draw people into it is because the Sith are willing to manipulate people's free will to game power while the Jedi refuse to use it for anything beyond slight mind tricks.
>>
>>64600316
IVE BECOME SO NUMB
>>
>>64600316
>there is only the force
Literally a line from the Jedi code
>there is passion, yet emotion
What did he mean by this? "no emotion" is the first line of the jedi code. Passion yet emotion is a double-sith line.
>>
Ignore the writing in the image then for fucks sake
>>
File: AclRNE9.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
AclRNE9.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>
Gray Jedi sound alright in theory but I know it's just for EU bookfags and tabletop gays to play snarky fedoracore characters that get force lightning without going Sith.

I just want a drunken monk force user.
>>
File: Grey_Jedi_Paladin_zpsmdtul1ki.jpg (224KB, 452x753px) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Jedi_Paladin_zpsmdtul1ki.jpg
224KB, 452x753px
I think it would be amazing to have a faction of vigilante force users
>>
>>64600855
Force lightning is a Sith ability and odds are if the character is a Sith they aren't going to stop being a Sith. The only reason Anakin reverted was because of the emotional strain that caused him to kill Palpatine who's death released him from Palpatine's manipulation.
>>
Weren't people saying Qui Gon Jinn was a gray jedi
>>
>>64601032
Those people would be idiots. Qui Gon apparently took issue with how the current Jedi Order worked and sought to change it from the inside. But he was not what would constitute a Force user between the two sides.
>>
>>64600316
Someone needs to smack the 12 year old who wrote this garbage.
>>
>>64600664
Here is the problem anon. The force has a light side and a dark side. If you're using it to further your own ends, to obtain power, wealth, respect, feeding off you emotions etc, then you're on the dark side.

If you're acting from a selfless noble interest, for defense and knowledge, etc. then you're on the light side of the force.

Your affiliation with sith, jedi, dark jedi, force witches, whatever, is irrelevant to your actual alignment on the force.
>>
>>64600316
If they existed, all they would do is sit in temples or swamps and meditate. None of that lightsaber crap.

Maybe work in a clinic if in a city.
>>
>>64600855
Someone told me this scenario. A light jedi and grey jedi are at a hospital. The hospitals power unexpectedly shuts off, so the jedi head to the generator to see if they can help. They see it needs electricity, but the light jedi doesn't have access to force lightning. The gray jedi channels the pent up rage he felt earlier when he bumped into his cousin that owes him money and uses force lightning on the generator, saving the denizens of the hospitals and laughing at the light jedi for not using the force at its full potential.
>>
>>64600664
Even then there are such a thing as Dark Jedi, trained in the ways of the Jedi, but siding with the dark side latee
>>
>>64601276
I disagree. There's nothing to suggest that the Force actually has two sides and plenty to suggest that its entirely influenced by the two sects. Anakin didn't turn to the Dark Side, he was manipulated by Palpatine and manipulation is often how the Sith's gain new members. The Jedi however train children who are easy to influence without manipulating their free will because they're being taught what the Jedi see as right.
>>
>>64601411
Wouldn't it still be considered manipulation on the Jedi side. It seems like they have that in common
>>
>>64601592
Technically it could be seen as manipulation, but the Jedi are teaching were as the Sith force their will on others. I don't know enough about exactly how the Jedi work to know whether a trainee is free to give up their Jedi training. I imagine the Jedi would refuse to allow this considering how the knowledge the trainee gained may be used against them but I also can't imagine they'd allow themselves to keep the trainee against their will. Its also a matter of how little the writers for most Star Wars lore bother to consider the actual nature of these things. Its all really interesting when you actually remember there is no such thing as just good and evil, there's always an inbetween.
>>
>>64600316
>There is no Dark side, nor a Light side
>I will do what I must to keep the balance

What kind of contradictory garbage is this? Edgefags just don't think before they write, do they?
>>
>>64600316
>Are there any grey Jedi in the films?
Qui-Gon and Mace

Also, that image was written by some random retard. There is no grey code. A code would be contradictory to a grey.
>>
>>64601298
That's a fucking stupid scenario.
>>
>>64603070
Qui-Gon and Mace are not greys given that they serve the Council.
Mace especially.
>>
File: 1449690734361s.jpg (3KB, 101x125px) Image search: [Google]
1449690734361s.jpg
3KB, 101x125px
>>64600316
>More like gay jedi!
>>
>not ascribing to the Order of the Knights of The Potentium
>>
>>64600907

If I was in star wars universe I'd want to be ex-jedi bounty hunter that uses whatever is best tool to solve a problem whether it's dark/light side, blaster, light saber, etc.
>>
>>64600316
>gray jedi
dont you mean an old republic jedi
>>
>>64601298

That's exactly what I meant when I said Gray Jedi just sound like fedora tippers. "Haha where's your God now you Christfag Jedi!" That just sounds fucking retarded to me. And not to be an autist but the hospital would benefit more from having actual electricians which don't require any Force training or your cousin laughing at your dick.

If I have to pick a guy that's usually a super moralfag and has psychic powers, or a fedora faggot that has slightly more psychic powers, I'm going with the moral fag. At least he won't smell like AXE.
>>
>>64600316
>There is passion, Yet emotion

What?
>>
>>64600664
It's the whole dark/light thing about the force that legitimises life being an endless shoot out. It means that supernaturally and from the molecular level up, life is conflict between two powers. It's a Manichean universe where winners are favoured by Heaven, so to speak and violence solves more problems than it generates.
It's very far from reality and has been decried as fascist propaganda since Ep IV first came out.
>>
I think the dark side ends up corrupting them if they use the force for personal gain.

It would be nice though to see someone in that position, instead of going full sith every time.
>>
File: pffftffftfffhhfftt.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pffftffftfffhhfftt.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Ugh, there's the Jedi and the Sith.
This whole gay rainbow is created to meet the same need for endless detail that spawned the rainbow of Aliums in the late 90s. There was Greys kidnapping people and probing them.
Nope, not enough to keep people interested, there had to be Blues and Greens and fuckin Pistachio Aliums and before you know it we have whole human brains discussing a gigantic Hindu pantheon of detail, just like the Marvel Universe.
Before all this was the same shit that started with Uri Geller channelling Aliums in the 70s that started as a race called the Hoova watching over earth but exploded into this whacky Intergalactic face-off between dark and light races of mega-power...
yeah you get it. It's American babyfood for the mind, sports is enough for the average joe, the autists spend all day musing about orders of Green/red/blue/pink lanterns or some shit.
>>
>>64606548
Darth Marr from SWTOR was a pretty well done sith in a sea of edgy impulsive traitor sith.

Also Revan was good before they fucked him up, but whatever.
>>
>>64606674

This post is a good example of why you shouldn't go on 4chan when you're inebriated.
>>
>>64604762
Kade Skywalker?
>>
>>64600316

There is no Grey Jedi Order. There is no Grey Jedi Code. There are Grey Jedi.

A Grey Jedi is not someone who is between the Jedi and the Sith, more like someone who adheres the general idea of what Jedi do, namely, fighting corruption, saving innocents, etc. but does not adhere to the Jedi Code fully.

And it's that simple. Keep the retarded pseudo-edgelord Kingdom Hearts horseshit out of the canon please.
>>
>>64601024
>Force lightning is a Sith ability
Yoda used it. YODA. It's not a Dark Side only power.
>>
>>64600316
sounds like fanshit to me.
>>
>>64606759

I don't know who that is, I don't read EU stuff
>>
File: Jafar.jpg (20KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
Jafar.jpg
20KB, 349x314px
>>64606674
Schizophrenia is a hell of an illness
>>
>>64600316
>says there is no good or evil first line
>contradicts what he says in the third to fifth line

What an edgelord
>>
File: 1341052055954fgt.gif (2MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1341052055954fgt.gif
2MB, 960x640px
>Fedora lords the thread
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.