[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Revenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o0lmbiKmWN1qa83bjo7_540.jpg (34KB, 540x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lmbiKmWN1qa83bjo7_540.jpg
34KB, 540x226px
Discuss
>>
6.8/10

Hateful Eight: 8.3/10
>>
B+
>>
>takes place in 1800's
>ruins hundreds of years old
>>
File: tumblr_o0lppaMHmo1uh6gmio1_540.jpg (70KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lppaMHmo1uh6gmio1_540.jpg
70KB, 540x540px
what does the ending imply lads? also, my favorite movie. Loved every second of it and everything about it, don't get the hate
>>
>>64598098
not sure if bait..
>>
>>64598198
it is. I almost fell for it
>>
>>64598098
Where does the film take place?
>>
>tfw i thought this was about the french series
>>
>>64598045

Hateful Eight is clearly 8.4/10 you blubbering idiot
>>
>>64598280
>blubbering

Spotted the land whale
>>
>GOAT = soundtrack

>GREAT = cinematography

>GOOD = hardys acting

>OKAY = dicaprios acting

>SHIT = everything else, especially the plot, way to fucking long considering how predictable it was after the bear attack
>>
>>64598444
>GOOD = hardys acting

Was this meant as joke? It's the same forced acting as in Mad Max and everything else he's in.
>>
>>64598444
>especially the plot
the plot was not important, rewatch
>>
File: 1447355319.png (384KB, 599x443px) Image search: [Google]
1447355319.png
384KB, 599x443px
>>64598009
Really good even despite the lackluster final fight.
I R8 78 OUT OF 88 M8
>>
>>64598523
You're gonna be so mad when he gets Best supporting actor at the oscars.
>>
>>64598692
Not really senpai, but he really shouldn't. He's such an unnatural actor
>>
Hey I'm making a movie called The Revenant and it's really good because it's about like survival and man vs nature and stuff and it's going to have really good cinematography by that guy who did the dinosaur movie and it'll be artistic because I'll cut to shots of nature when there's intense stuff happening to show how epic nature is like omg and I'm going to shoot it in long takes because all the best directors do it and I'm one of those great directors like Tarkovsky because I'm going to have the mother levitating like in Mirror and it'll be really dreamlike and cool because the camera isn't on a tripod and it's like that guy who did the dinosaur movie where it's all flowing and beautiful but I'm going to make it violent and cool by having close ups so extreme that Leo's breath gets on the lens and I'm making everything super violent like Tarantino epic I know right but it'll be serious and it'll show how man are animals and how we're worse than the savages because we cut people's hands off and stuff but that's not all because it'll have super deep philosophy and there'll be a monologue where God is a squirrel and he gets killed and eaten because god is dead and we have killed him you know like Neechy but only super deep thinkers will get it like me god damn it I'm so smart. 0/5
>>
>>64598755
you just typed all that shit
>>
>>64598165
he's dust
>>
>>64598755
0/10 you're just butthurt
>>
>>64598523
It's strange seeing how people here hate Leo for overacting but love Hardy for doing the same.
>>
>>64598755
You can reduce any movie like that
>>
>>64598755
>that asspain

Go get yourself some ass cream m8
>>
>>64598755
f*cking based
pleb neocinephiles blown the heck out
>>
>>64599433
You
>>
The dream sequences were a bit hammy. Other than that it was a spectacular edition to the new wave of ultra-violent acid films coming out this decade.
>>
>>64600410
Oh, and Inarritu fumbled Glass's relationship with the wandering Pawnee.
>>
>>64598755
The movie is by no means a Tree of Life, and pointing out the most obvious things about it in a manner that shows you clearly not grasping the fundamental themes of the film makes you look retarded.
>>
>>64598009
I loved it
The music was great, the costumes were neat, the story was straight forward albeit predictable, the choreography was god tier.
The climax has ruined nearly everything else for me
>>
>>64598165
The revenge was hollow as Fitzgerald said. In the end Glass' mind is still unable to expel the phantoms of the past.
>>
Movie was shit get over it
>>
>>64598009
Illuminati bullshit
>>
>>64598165
I felt like his wife appearing at the end was conveying a message of "come with me into death" and his realisation that killing fitzgerald didn't ease his pain and that he has nothing worth living for
>>
>>64598444
they gave too much away in the trailer, that said all you had to do was research Glass to find out what the general story would be
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.