[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Walk With Me is the worst film ever made. Never has there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: firewalkwithme.jpg (36KB, 326x359px) Image search: [Google]
firewalkwithme.jpg
36KB, 326x359px
Fire Walk With Me is the worst film ever made. Never has there been anything as tacky.
>>
>>64589108
it kicks the shit out of mulholland drive, that movie sucks but gets universal praise.
>>
>>64589108
>>64589149

yea yall are both retarded
>>
>Lynch gets funding and actor availability for series' closure
>Makes a prequel film of events we already know about
I wouldn't say its the worst or even too badly made but it was wholly unnecessary and ruined Laura's mystique
>>
>>64589108
It's David Lynch, what do you expect? He's the king of "Weird for weirdness's sake."
>>
>Laura Palmer tits

don't care
>>
>>64589108
twin peaks is shit.

proof is time has fucked it.

the sopranos on the other hand is an immortal tv show
>>
>>64589108
Is that Sabrina the Witch?
>>
>>64589108

It's excellent. It's a harrowing film about domestic/sexual violence and trauma. Detailing Laura's final days, eschewing the quirk of the series was a bold choice, well executed.
>>
The pink room song is pretty cool
>>
>>64589276
>omestic/sexual violence and trauma

>>/REDDIT.COM/
>>
>>64589280
I'm as blank as a fart
>>
>>64589108
>>64589149
>>64589260
Go back to your Star Wars threads, you tasteless plebs.
>>
>>64589342
The final sequence of FWWM is actually one of the most tasteless and kitsch things ever created.
>>
>>64589301

kek
>>
>>64589396
Is that the angel scene? I agree, it almost ruins the entirety of Twin Peaks for me.
Although I think everything else in the movie is great.
>>
>>64589396

>tasteless
>kitsch
>tacky

You're really going all out, huh? It's cute.
>>
>>64589435
Oh yeah the Angel scene.

>>64589438
Well the word tasteless was used by you in the context of defending something that is unbelievably tasteless so I pointed that out.
>>
Anyone got the deleted scene fanedit of this in a non retarded format? I don't want to download a giant fucking torrent of a movie I already own on blu ray.
>>
>>64589551
Me. I do.
>>
>>64589634
Select all images with school bus.
>>
I don't get why it was made. It's a pointless and mediocre prequel.
>>64589149
Kill yourself
>>
unironically lynch's best and one of the best horror films of all time. the tide is turning and both the public and critical consensus of this film is changing, join the bandwagon now
>>
>>64589752
lol
>>
>>64589551
There's a fan edit? What does it change?
>>
>>64589869
It adds in The Missing Pieces, which are detailed here: http://nerdist.com/review-twin-peaks-the-missing-pieces/
>>
>>64590110
How the fuck can that work if most of the deleted scenes have obnoxious fadeins/outs and completely different coloring than the movie?
Have you seen it?
>>
>>64589691
IIRC he was going to do two more feature length Twin Peaks movies but since plebs hated this one so much he gave up on you people
>>
>>64590246
I have seen it and its pretty seamless; the scenes transition with hard cuts so it was probably pretty easy to insert the deleted scenes. Both releases were from The Entire Mystery blu-ray release so quality and color weren't an issue either. At least for me.
>>
>>64589108
It gave me closure with one of the greatest tv shows ever. If you didn't like the show you had no reason to watch the movie.
>>
>all the fan edit torrents are dead

glad you fucks were here to tease me about an awesome thing i can never see.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.