[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will start what you finished What did he mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>I will start what you finished

What did he mean?
>>
>>64588654
He will start the fire.
>>
He was talking to James Cameron, saying he would beat his records.
>>
>>64588654
Fuck his daughter?
>>
>>64588654

He actually said "I will finish what you started"

Which I assume refers to the Sith conquering the galaxy

Dumbarse
>>
>>64588654
Does that even make any sense? How can he start what he finished if what Vader started he didn't finish?
>>
File: shootingatgod.gif (3MB, 270x236px) Image search: [Google]
shootingatgod.gif
3MB, 270x236px
>>64588654
he means that time is a flat circle.
>>
>>64588654
well darth vader's real quest was to keep loved ones from dying.
but that really doesn't apply to kylo does it.
>>
>>64588654
>What did he mean?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64588654
>He instantly recognized Luke's saber (which came from Anakin/Vader who was a good friend) which was lost before he was even born

>He doesn't know that Vader was nothing but Palpatine's puppet who didn't do anything on his own at all except for MAYBE the rumor Vader giving the rebels the death star plans in the new SW movie coming later this year

>he's not called "Darth" anything like tther siths are

>Luke's face at the sight of Rey was one of "oh shit" while she noticably pointed the business end of the saber at him while having clearly been trained in the force

Since it's Disney it's entirely possible they're handling it like Marvel handles the capeshit with trying to connect everything, and we have three side stories and two more sequels coming, so I don't expect every answer all at once.
>>
>>64588654

I think it was a nod to patrician cinema goers to really make them think.
>>
Why did it claim to be a speed of light weapon but he was able to watch it cross space?
>>
>>64588883

He recognized it because he read Reys mind remember?
>>
Vader tried to end the Empire by killing Palpatine.

He failed so Ren will finish what he started by becoming an undercover Sith.

Han's sacrifice was necessary so Ren can get to Snoke and end it for once and for all
>>
Palpatine actually started it, not Vader. Stupid Kylo.
>>
>>64590994
>YOUR NEW EMPIRE.webm
>>
When Kylo Ren doesn't wears his helmet without a hood, it makes his head look like a penis.
>>
"Bringing balance to the Force" means killing all the remaining Jedi and Sith. That's what the Knights of Ren are all about. Kylo wants to kill Luke.
>>
>>64588708
KotOR confirmed canon?
>>
File: 1425241124014.gif (30KB, 107x132px) Image search: [Google]
1425241124014.gif
30KB, 107x132px
>force her to be with you in may

was it rape?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.