[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/tv/ hates louis ck because he's a cuck >/tv/ hates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

File: comedians_-_h_2015.jpg (89KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
comedians_-_h_2015.jpg
89KB, 675x380px
>/tv/ hates louis ck because he's a cuck
>/tv/ hates amy schumer because all she does is talk about her vagina
>/tv/ hates chris rock because all of his jokes are white people be
>/tv/ hates aziz ansari because of designated shitting streets

Is there any comedian that /tv/ likes?
>>
>>64587916
>Chris Rock

That's Kevin Hart.

/tv/ isn't one person it's a bunch of different people with different opinions. I think Eugene Mirman is a great comic but the next poster might think he sucks.
>>
Based Norm
>>
>>64587916
I seem to be the only one who ever mentions Paul F Tompkins.
>>
/tv/ hates Louis CK because they realized that his name had a "C" in it and they giggled themselves to death going "C IS FOR KEK LOL HOLY SHIT THIS GUY HAS A C IN HIS NAME AHAHAHA INITIALS"

/tv/ is retarded
>>
>>64587916
/tv/ hates everything. It's the biggest fucking hug box on the Internet.

>Op's thread: Grr I hate Jennifer Lawrence so much!
>300 replies.
>>
>>64587916
/tv/ is not reddit senpai everyone here has different opinions desu senpai
>>
Nobody genuinely dislikes Louie. I cant understand why they would.

Colin Quinn is GOAT.
>>
>>64587916

Norm McDonald

Stewart Lee

But I suspect they're different crowds.
>>
>>64588144
>/tv/ has different opinions
>>
>>64588058
>>64588144
>/tv/ has different opinions
Bullshit. The entire board was covered in Star Wars shit for months, there's clearly a collective manchild hivemind.
>>
>>64588111
Nah, its because he made one singular joke about white people being bad. Its actually pretty funny because for a "cuck" he's literally one of the few comedians who will say nigger, and not just for shock value to boot.
>>
>>64587916
/tv/ likes comedians who make you think, like Joe Rogan for example
>>
Bill Burr is pretty based.
>>
Bill Burr is fucking based.

Watch F is for Family....best new comedy on television.
>>
>>64588244
Even F is for Family is Based
>>
Norm
Mitch Hedberg
Demetri Martin
Steven Wright

People who do actual comedy as opposed to shilling for some agenda.

That goes for Bill Hicks and George Carlin, too. They crack one or two jokes, the rest is just them ranting about how they are smart and every one else is dumb- except you, intelligent audience members :)

It's not comedy. Fuck them.
>>
>>64588193
>>64588197
>le first day on 4chan face

just fucking leave reddit fucks
>>
>>64588144
Not really.

You can rely on /tv/ to be contrarian for the sake of going against the grain of popular opinion. It's a result of the board being filled with teenagers, or people who never grew out of that phase where they thought being controversial was the same thing as being insightful.
>>
>>64588263
>>64588244

Holy shit.

Have been cloned without my knowledge??
>>
>>64588270

> Defending this shit board and pretending /tv/ isnt the most needlessly contrarian board on this site

hmmm who could be behind this...
>>
Chapelle
>>
>>64588267
>Norm
>Mitch Hedberg
>Demetri Martin
>Steven Wright
>People who do actual comedy as opposed to shilling for some agenda.
>That goes for Bill Hicks and George Carlin, too. They crack one or two jokes, the rest is just them ranting about how they are smart and every one else is dumb- except you, intelligent audience members :)
>It's not comedy. Fuck them.

If you ever started a newsletter, I would be the first to subscribe.
>>
Bob Hope
Don Rickles
Richard Pryor
Rodney Dangerfield
Dave Chapelle
>>
Stanhope.
>>
>>64588307
>get called reddit
>throw a hissyfit

nice way to out yourself redditor
>>
>>64587916
>chris rock

OP confirmed for autist who hasn't been outside in the past decade.
>>
>>64588111
Nah it's because of that joke he made about the future being shit for white people and that they deserve it
>>
>>64588354

Except you weren't responding to me I was calling you out for being a faggot, but continue using "reddit" to describe people you'll fit right in with your fellow tourists and newfags
>>
>>64588270
Enjoy your hugbox, cocksucker
>>
Stand-up comedy is literally plebeian. One stands up before an unwashed thronging to espouse in comedic manner various opinions that please them. It is the artful manipulation of a multitude into a harmony, a well hummed gathering of plebes. The individual does not go along with this farce. He stands alone, apart.
>>
Louis CK is all right. (I don't buy into the cuck meme, which doesn't seem to mean anything specific/important).

Amy Schumer, I never heard her talk about vagina, but she does go for easy and obvious jokes.

Chris Rock is ok, but too dumb/ignorant to talk about politics (which he does more of lately but still minimal).

Aziz is just not funny, I don't care what country he's from.
>>
/tv/ has terrible taste, more news at 11.

I just wish that, when they disliked things, they did it for actual reasons. Schumer is not funny, but it has nothing to do with her being a woman.
>>
>>64588405
>tl;dr reply about how you're not a redditor

you sure are convincing me, reddit fuck
>>
>>64588267
Only intelligent response in this thread.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>64588463
Holy shit your fedora
>>
>>64588270
Being this delusional
>>
>chris rock

That's Kevin Hart.

Chris Rock hasn't been relevant in more than a decade and hasn't been popular since the 90s.
>>
>>64588475
/tv/ is literally angry single male: the board.
>>
>>64588479
> still bringing up reddit
> mad he's been found out for the repugnant cock sucking tourist faggot he is

ayyy
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1734x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1734x975px
HEY so ahhh, this whole internet thing has got me really stressed out. I go on the internet, and there's these FUCKIN'... I don't even know how to describe 'em. They call each other NECKBEARDS, ha ha, that's how fuckin' pathetic these people are.

But they fuckin stress me out man, cos when I'm like, tryin' to talk about some shit, you know in like a forum or whatever, these CUNTS, these fuckin ANIMALS are THERE, TYPIN AWAY, OH it's brutal.

I can take abuse, y'know, I mean look at me. Look at my red, ginger fuckin face and tell me I can't take some shit. But when RETARDS, FUCKIN... ARRGH! Some stupid CUNT is just like, he's sayin' "implying you're not a newfag," THAT'S WHAT HE SAID TO ME! IS THAT EVEN ENGLISH? And this fuckin NERD even made his, all his text go green like he's some fuckin computer hacker! I was scared he was gonna hack ME! and MY SHIT!

All I wanted to do was talk about my Breaking Bad shit on the internet. PLEB! THAT'S IT, That's what they called me, fuckin' PLEB! THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?
>>
>>64588197
This. Too much star wars crap all stating the same thing. It would be inpossible to not claim there is a prevalent hivemind
>>
>>64588550
10/10, pretty good

I do like Bill Burr tho, not sure what people think about him on here
>>
>>64588546
>get called out for being reddit
>get totally BTFO
>still attempting to damage control

PROTIP: just because you get the last reply doesn't mean you've won. I've successfully proven that you're a redditbabby for all to see. Luckily for you we don't have usernames here so the embarrassment won't carry over to the next thread. In future be careful about who you piss off on this website though ;)
>>
>>64588058
>>64588516
Black people arr rook same
>>
Jimmy Carr is funny
>>
based Burr
>>
>>64588494
Memes are similarly plebeian. It is the symbolic language of the masses. It is Catholicism for stupid people.
>>
File: 1450172994811.jpg (65KB, 591x363px) Image search: [Google]
1450172994811.jpg
65KB, 591x363px
>>64588270
This place is worse than Reddit I don't know why you're using this an insult.
>>
>>64588604

> several posts down the line literally, unironically still bringing up reddit

Youth is wasted on the young
>>
>>64588267
mostly agree with you here except I'm not crazy about Demetri Martin. I enjoy watching his stuff the first time but I never really feel like going back and rewatching.

Norm is a god though
>>
Dara O'Briain is pretty based
>>
>>64588156
>Stewart Lee

Nobody but the eternally cucked subjects of the queen wants to do anything but put a bullet in that cunt's head.
>>
>>64588686
>>64588615
15 year old british boys detected
>>
>>64588111
It's not because his name has a c in it. It's because he constantly makes jokes about how inferior white people are to colored people and how they deserve to die when the black people rise up (no, I'm not exaggerating this)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
>>
I've yet to meet someone here who hates Mitch Hedberg
>>
>>64588347
Best working comic today, in my opinion.
His dark shit is where he really shines though. Beer Hall Putsch was such a great album.
>>
Bill Burr and Doug Stanhope.

There are a lot of funny people out there who's humor doesn't translate well into stand up. Jim Norton is a case in point. His specials are so-so but his riffs on radio are amazing.
>>
>>64587916
Comics in general suck. Stand up comedy is completely unfunny no matter who it is. TV shows and movies starring comics who talk about standup and whatnot in interviews are pretty much always awful.
>>
>>64588787
Cause Mitch was the nicest guy ever. Down to earth and genuinely wanted nothing more than to live in a cabin with his wife and write jokes. Helps that he wasn't a ridiculous shill or pseudointellectual. He's impossible to hate because all he wanted to do was share things he thought would make people laugh. No agenda behind it.

I might be biased, my family is friendly with Mitch's. I met him when I was a kid. He was hilarious and super kind.

Even if his humor isn't your cup of tea, you gotta respect the guy.
>>
File: 1446662510316.jpg (23KB, 289x161px) Image search: [Google]
1446662510316.jpg
23KB, 289x161px
based billy bitch tits
>>
>>64588891

This basically, Mitch cared only about comedy.

Shit he wasn't even trying to reinvent the wheel, he just wanted to tell jokes. Wish comedians like him were still around. Everyone just tells "stories" now
>>
File: TimHiRes.jpg (21KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
TimHiRes.jpg
21KB, 620x412px
>>
>>64588899
this
>>
>>64588992
I love everything he's done, but I dislike his uber liberal rants on Twitter.

I'm not even very conservative, it just bothers me that the only time he breaks character is to act like a bleeding heart on Twitter.
>>
File: CVP63lhVAAAm__b.jpg (49KB, 599x664px) Image search: [Google]
CVP63lhVAAAm__b.jpg
49KB, 599x664px
dude
kikes
lmao
>>
>>64589065
I swear I can't tell whether he's joking or not on twitter
>>
>>64589065
ayy lmaoo why you dont want 2 million arab guys from Syria in the US. what are you a racist?
>>
>>64588856
You're exactly right.
>>
>>64589131
He is most of the time, but he's broken a few times- namely in his letter to Ben Carson.

It's nothing that makes me dislike him as a whole, I just wish he would save character breaking for something meaningful.
>>64589120
I like him but he is going to be very controversial on here.

Like, 30% of what he has put out is actually funny, and that's coming from a fan. My dream comedian would be a more subtle Hyde.
>>
/tv/ APPROVED COMEDIANS

>Tim and Eric
>On Cinema at the Cinema guy
>Eric Andre
>Sam "dead nigger grave digger" Hyde
>Chevy Chase
>Bill Murray
>>
File: 1434959037640.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
1434959037640.png
134KB, 317x392px
>>64589181
>>Bill Murray
>>
>>64589175

When Sammy's on, he's on.

He needs to lay off the /pol/ tier opinions in his comedy, though. I agree, but it's not funny.
>>
>>64588992
Chubby try-hard.
>>
>>64589204

He's a comedian too, like Chevy.
>>
Colin Quinn is untouchable
>>
>>64589181
>Eric Andre
>Bill Murray

>no bill burr
>no norm
>>
>>64588778
he's a comedian

he's making a joke

this is not a lecture or a statement
>>
>>64589213
I don't mind the opinions so much as his execution.

If you're going to be ironic, do so with some subtlety. There is humor in being blatant, but acting smug on stage about not being brown gets old quick.
>>
>>64589175

Perhaps, I only ever see Tim promote shows and talk with Gregg about Decker. Could have missed his character breaking stuff
>>
>>64589340
It only happened once that I can remember. A different time bunch of people on here for butthurt that he wrote something about refugees, but it turned out it was sarcasm if you read his comments on YouTube. Turns out Tim hates that you get called racist for not wanting refugees here. Good on you Tim.
>>
I don't know about these guys but I really like John Mulaney
>>
>>64589418

Yeah I saw that too, thats why I'm generally unsure whether he's sincere or not lol

>>64589427

Me too, enjoy both his specials though his show was trash
>>
/tv/ likes stewart lee. i know i like stewart lee. stewart lee is.
>>
>>64589279
You're fucking naive
>>
File: amy-schumer.png (357KB, 416x858px) Image search: [Google]
amy-schumer.png
357KB, 416x858px
>>64587916
D R O P P E D
>>
>ctrl f
>no frankie boyle
im ashamed of you /tv/
>>
>>64589845
He's not funny
>>64589834
God she's an ugly cunt
>>
>>64589845
DUDE OFFENSIVE ABSURD JOKE LMAO

no he was funny for 2 minutes. nobody in britain likes him anymore. he's the equivalent of spongebob ripping his pants over and over
>>
>>64589754
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>64590038
If you watch his actual specials, he goes on and on about how awful white people are, how they deserve to feel white guilt and all this other SJW nonsense. He's not shilling it, it's not the main point of his act, but there is some basis for calling him an SJW cuck.
>>
>>64590038
Humour is a persuasive tool and comedians have a large platform.

If you can't see what that means you are beyond hope.
>>
>>64590125
Confirmed for not actually watching his specials
>>
>>64590166
I've seen them all twice.

>if you disagree you just haven't seen them obviously

I'm not /pol/tier but having so much white guilt is ridiculous.
>>
JUNGLE
CANYON
ROPE
BRIDGE
>>
>>64590194
I've seen all of Louis' specials, and I can literally only remember one prominent "white people suck" bit. I seriously recommend you remove the stick from your ass and learn to take a fucking joke,honkey.
>>
>>64590248
It doesn't make me upset. I laugh at it, it's a humorous observation. But denying that a comedian stating his beliefs in a comedic way is him stating his beliefs is silly.

The issue lies in that if he gave a comedic rant about how much crime black people commit, his career would be over.

But you see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>64587916
Louis CK is a cuck meme but we don't actually hate him
he's pretty redpilled in general
>>
>>64588778
He did two routines on this. One was the "time machine" thing where he says going to the past is dangerous for black people due to obvious reasons and going to the future is dangerous for white people due to possible retribution. If you understand that as "hurr kill all white people", then you are retarded.

The other bit was the one with white colonists ruining America for the natives by building giant cities.
>>
>American """"""comedy""""""
>>
>>64588267
>actual comedy is apolitical comedy; laugh at my puns and one liners please

Consider killing yourself
>>
>>64590368
-1/10. At least try.
>>
>>64590125
You've obviously never seen his specials
I literally can't think of any white guilt jokes besides the one where he talks about how the blacks are gonna rise up and fuck the whites in a few hundred years
>>
>>64588778
>he praises white people mockingly by claiming their inventions have changed America and the world fundamentally
>HE HATS US WHITE FOLK, KEKLE KEKLE COO
>>
>Mitchell and Webb
>Lee Mack
>Rhod Gilbert
>Jack Whitehall
>Kevin Bridges
>Frankie Boyle
>Jimmy Carr
>Russel Howard

all pretty funny desu
>>
>>64590529
>I am retarded
>I WIIIIIN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Veh74lgirg
>>
>>64588267
That's why I can't really watch late George Carlin. His early stuff was pretty good though, his little bit on Time is one of my favourites
>>
>>64587916
Bo Burnham is a self hating autist that shits on normies constantly. Does that count?
>>
>>64590552
>I don't understand the basics of comedy
>I guess if I yell hard enough that I'm offended, people will take notice

cry yourself to sleep, cuck
>>
>>64587916
Aziz Ansari and Schumer are just unfunny.
>>
People hate Chris Rock?
>>
>>64587916
>people like the stand up comedy genre
>>
>>64590530
>>64590530
Russel Howard
>Right, you will not believe what he says in this clip, it is unbelievable! Check this out.
>clip runs
>Pulls smirky face
>I mean did you see that! He literally said *repeats words from the clip* I mean what is that!
fuck you asshole I hope someone digs up your dead dog and throws it through your fucking window
>>
>>64588244

this tbhfam (to be honest family)
>>
S A M M Y B O Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
>>
>>64590530

Jack Whitehall is hit and miss. His dad is fantastic alongside him though.
Jimmy Carr needs a panel of other comedians to make him shine. His solo stuff isn't great.
Frankie Boyle is the same, but because having the limits of your typical evening comedy show makes it fantastically funny when he breaks those limits once in a while. His solo stuff is just him being crude and shite.

Russell Howard is awful and the fact you like him makes it hard to respect the rest of your, otherwise mostly fine, list.
>>
>>64588550

is this pasta? i laughed
>>
File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>64587916
>>
DAVID

"BEST COMEDIAN IN THE WORLD"

MITCHELL.

/tv/'s favourite, hands down
>>
Mitch Hedberg is the only answer
>>
>>64587916

I've seen Bill Bailey live and he was very good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9FocQK9L4Q
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.