[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The spirit of the film industry comes before and offers you a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (250KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 688x960px
The spirit of the film industry comes before and offers you a grand opportunity.

She explains to you that capeshit fills a role in the film industry that must always filled, but you have the option to replace it with something. Unfortunately, the spirit gives you only two options:
>Animeshit
>Vidyashit

There is a third option, however, which is to leave capeshit where it is and allow it to live forever, rather than swapping it out for animeshit or vidyashit.

Given these three options, which would you choose?
>>
Animeshit, I guess. At least you can dress up animeshit to not look like animeshit.
>>
>>64587823
Vidyashit.
Anything is better than capeshit, it has little variation.
>>
>>64587823
At first I wanted animeshit, but jewllywood would find a way to fuck that up too so I'll just leave it at capeshit and continue ignoring that area of the film industry.
>>
>>64587979
>The very next day Michael Bay announces that he's dropping Transformers 5 in favor of a live-action Pokemon movie.
>>
>>64588087
All i want to know is who will be playing misty?
>>
>>64588133
Nicola Peltz
>>
>>64588133
Christina Hendricks.
>>
>>64587823
Capeshit forever

I'm not a pretentious faggot like you lot so I actually enjoy the films for what they are.Besides, capeshit has been a staple of the film industry since the 30s so not much will change
>>
Leave it.
Capeshit is fun.
>>
>spirit of the film industry
>she
You fucked up.
>>
>>64587823
My first instinct was that animeshit would be fucking horrible, but I suppose if they did it right it might be okay. I mean Edge of Tomorrow was based on a manga.
Might be cool to see a live action gundam movie with the effects of something like Pacific Rim.
>>
>Trading American mythology for weeb and NEETshit

No thanks
>>
File: gal-gadot.png (321KB, 370x639px) Image search: [Google]
gal-gadot.png
321KB, 370x639px
>>64587823
D R O P P E D
>>
File: 1440179822513.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1440179822513.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>64588619
>capeshit
>American mythology
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.