[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the problem with the force awakens music? When you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1418607951643.jpg (375KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1418607951643.jpg
375KB, 1125x1125px
What's the problem with the force awakens music?

When you hear binary sunset you understand how Luke feels, with Reys theme it doesnt feel like it communicates anything, why?
>>
>>64584532
Do I have to fucking filter "binary sunset" too?
>>
Rey's theme only good one rest of them are bad or lazy mash ups of Old songs.

John Williams needs to retire he's a hack
>>
File: 1451399565015.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451399565015.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>>64584532

Only one song was actually composed and directed by Williams.

The rest are not.

Also different orchestra.

Death Star 3, Maz Memenata and the OST are arguably the worst things about TFA
>>
>>64584532
To be fair the Dvd isn't out yet and there hasn't been years of fans over analysing of the trilogy yet :/
>>
>>64584532
The music in the OT was synchronized with the action shot by shot, dialogue by dialogue.

The music in the PT and in TFA is only synchronized with what's happening on a scene by scene basis.
>>
>>64584532

Rey's theme conveys an awakening, adventure, her breaking free of her routine bullshit life.

Are you musically retarded or something? I do agree the rest of TFA soundtrack is very meh at best.
>>
>>64584569
whats good about it? i saw it yesterday and can't remember it, it doesnt convey an emotion either, its just ok sounding filler
>>
>>64584620
PT had great music though
>>
You're not fooling me, autist! Just because you've studied emotion online doesn't mean you actually feel it. Nice try!
>>
>>64584532
John didn't bother trying because he's a good friend of George's
>>
>>64584532
Williams phoned it in because of how rushed the production was.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.