[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE FAILED YOU ANAKIN. What does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
I HAVE FAILED YOU ANAKIN.

What does it mean?
>>
Obi Wan is his teacher and gave him an F
>>
>>64584222
he didnt do a very good job of training him

hes referring to the fact that anakin has fallen to the dark side despite obi-wans attempts to guide him toward the light
>>
>>64584222
Letting him fight in the Clone Wars when Obi Wan knew he was full of hate and rage and conflicted as a person was the dumbest fucking thing he could have done as a teacher and mentor with knowledge that Anakin could be corrupted by the Dark Side. It's almost as if he wanted him to fail cause he was jealous.
>>
>>64584249
BUT I QUADRUPLED MY FLIP POWER.
>>
>>64584284
>he was jealous.

jealous of his doubled powers?
>>
>>64584249

why should he do that?
>>
>>64584284
That's exactly it. He was jealous, hence why he never taught Annie the high ground counter he learned in episode 1 and left him to burn to death in Episode 3 (only to be horrified at his survival). His final act of revenge on the Chosen One was turning his own son against him. Hence why Vader talks with much delight in 'Obi Wan's failure' in ROTJ.
>>
File: imagesNYB223P2.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imagesNYB223P2.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>64585933
Liam Nissan liked Anakin better than Obi Wan, you could see it in his eyez.
>>
>>64586126
so much emotion conveyed there
>>
>>64586126
Wow his eyes are like pottery.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.