[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watches this movie a few days ago. What do you guys think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Martyrs_tp01.jpg (74KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
Martyrs_tp01.jpg
74KB, 300x436px
I watches this movie a few days ago. What do you guys think about it?
>>
>>64583861
did madame kill herself because she found out that there was no afterlife and she was depressed or because there was an afterlife and she wanted to go to it immediately?
>>
you guys ready for the hollywood remake?
>>
File: image.jpg (397KB, 1739x1446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397KB, 1739x1446px
>>64583861
Literally the worst of the "new French horror" wave.

Pleb taste desu
>>
>>64583861
Shit is fucked up
>>
Overrated garbage
>>
Good movie ruined by that awful awful ending or last 10 minutes
>>
>>64585648
thatsthepoint.jpg
>>
>>64586013
Does Ills, Inside, Haute Tension or Frontier(s) fall into this category? Because Martyrs is superior to all of them. Ills and Haute Tension are pleb garbage, Inside is also shit but at least is entertaining. Frontier(s) was okay, but not on the same level as Martyrs.
>>
>>64583861
It's the movie I recommend to friends who say they want to watch fucked up shit. Either this or A Serbian Film.
>>
Pretentious garbage
>>
It's popular, so why are you asking here? Everybody is going to say it's shit to save their anon rep
>>
First half was better than the second. Once she gets put in the cellar it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>64589455
>people as martyrs are used to find out if there's an afterlife
>pretentious

will /tv/ always be a meme?
>>
>>64585648
And why didn't she let the others know? That's the most important question where the movie falls apart.
>>
>>64585648
Because she couldn't find out what the afterlife was
>>
>>64583861
It surfs on the Hostel type of movies, but with a french style, so they try to wrap up some awkward story in between torture sequences...but the whole reveal feels ridiculous towards the end.
Kinda makes sense that we haven't heard from the director ever since.
>>
>>64589426
Inside is imo the best of all because it has at least some sense of suspense and Beatrice Dalle is pretty awesome in it. I wish directors would stop using pregnancy or kids in horror movies cause it's fucking boring and the rare women who love horror movies won't be emotionally drawn to that part of the story cause...it's not a fucking romantic movie or some family drama!
>>
>>64585648

I think it was because the girl said something human mind couldn't process or comprehend.
>>
Masterpiece. One of the best horrors ever.
>>
>he let's find out if there's an afterlife by doing stuff that's sure to send us to Hell if there is one!
Saturday morning cartoon tier villains.
>>
>>64591293
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>64589426
Trouble Every Day is superior to all of them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.