[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they film this?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Nicolas+Cage+Adaptation[1].png (1016KB, 1307x707px) Image search: [Google]
Nicolas+Cage+Adaptation[1].png
1016KB, 1307x707px
How did they film this?!
>>
They cloned Nic Cage for the movie. The clone thought that he was the original. They put him down once filming was done
>>
>>64583399
which one was the clone >:<O
>>
>>64583359
serious answers please?
>>
pretty simple in that scene

film the scene same with 1 actor playing both role and then splice them together

other scenes use body double if they aren't talking same time
>>
>>64583515
there was no way to know
>>
File: john ford.jpg (18KB, 289x273px) Image search: [Google]
john ford.jpg
18KB, 289x273px
>>64583359
With a camera.
>>
Not sure what the movie is but you just put the camera on a steady dolly and take the same shots twice then editing does the rest..
>>
>>64583515
the one dressed like CIA.
>>
>>64583359
Static camera, yes?

Film the scene with someone off camera reading the lines. Then change the clothes of nic cage, and film the scene again with someone off camera reading the other lines. Combine them.
>>
>>64584184
>>64584029
Editing this must be a bitch. Even half a frame off it looks like shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.