[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right about the Jedi? I mean, a cult of child snatchers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
Was he right about the Jedi?

I mean, a cult of child snatchers isn't really something you would want at the head of a galactic republic.
>>
>>64582586
The Jedi didn't snatch any children.
>>
Sheev did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64582611
t. Dindu
>>
How did the Jedi go from being the galactic FBI with a huge temple and very visible presence, to a vague legend in under 20 years?
>>
>>64582940
Sheev destroyed all Jedi accounts during Order 66
>>
dude sheev

aaaauuuuuuggghhhhh
>>
>>64583767
Yea but I'm pretty sure this fucker was alive before Order 66. (Assuming he's 40 in ANH judging by that receding hairline)
>>
File: Admiral_Motti.png (411KB, 410x546px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral_Motti.png
411KB, 410x546px
>>64583812
forgot pic
>>
>>64582586
>at the head of a galactic republic.

Not once were the Jedi going to take over the republic. They just wanted to de-Sheev.

[sheeveler] they were right [/sheeveler]
>>
Tbh, the best solution would have been the complete extinction of borh Jedi and Sith. Possibly placing a science council as government.
>>
>>64584004
>a science council

For the study of midichlorians?
>>
File: carl_sagan.jpg (64KB, 646x536px) Image search: [Google]
carl_sagan.jpg
64KB, 646x536px
>>64584004
this is something I could get begin, my good sir
>>
File: _52791122_children_ap.jpg (41KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
_52791122_children_ap.jpg
41KB, 416x300px
Jedi training was part of galactic culture. Much like asians sending their kids to train in Buddhism. Nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>64582586
From a certain point of view.
>>
>>64582586
The Jedi were total cunts. Like seriously, they had the whole empire thing coming for a long fucking time.
>>
>>64582586
At least they didn't builkd Death Stars. Mfw.Destroying people is nothing compared to destroying planets. It took5 billion years for it to develop to be livable. I mean gawd
>>
Testing keyboard, something is clearly wrong with it. Idk but it shows many lklklkllklllllllllkkklll when I press L? Am I being force chocked
>>
>>64583812
How many people in the Old Republic actually saw a Jedi? I doubt that anyone really had records on the Jedi and their beliefs - just vague ideas of the Jedi being weird monks with laser swords. Motti was born in the Outer Rim, so it's not like he ever had the chance to see some huge Jedi battle. By the time he got with the Empire, Sheev had already convinced everyone that the Jedi order was just a kooky cult who tried to coup the rule of the Republic twenty years ago.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.