[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he say /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Gump.jpg (199KB, 1920x918px) Image search: [Google]
Gump.jpg
199KB, 1920x918px
What did he say /tv/?
>>
Probably something about shrimp
>>
>>64576386
It doesn't matter what he said, the purpose of the scene was to give a historical commentary on the social movement going on at the time while also leading into the next act of Forrest meeting up with Jenny again.
>>
>>64576386
Obviously something horrific and truthful about the Vietnam War which all the veterans in the back could relate to. This is evident when noticing the difference in their facial expressions from start to finish. It was better left unsaid, it needed no words.
>>
>they cut out the part where he goes up in the space shuttle with a chimp

FUCK this adaptation.
>>
>>64576542
Don't remember asking what the purpose of the scene was but ok...
>>
>>64576634
And the crazy Jenny sex scene
>>
>>64576386
>When Forrest gets up to talk at the Vietnam rally in Washington, the microphone plug is pulled and you cannot hear him. According to Tom Hanks, he says, "Sometimes when people go to Vietnam, they go home to their mommas without any legs. Sometimes they don't go home at all. That's a bad thing. That's all I have to say about that."
>>
>>64576685
I need to know more.
>>
>>64576634
All of the part where he lives in a jungle
>>
>>64576686
I always thought he would say something akin to his narration during the Vietnam scenes.
>The rain
>Seeing the countryside
> Looking for some guy named charlie
But this would be fit too.
>>
>>64576898
I don't remember the exact details, it was years since Ive read the book but the first time Forrest and Jenny have sex makes it sound as if Jenny was in heat and Forrest was some sexual demon.
>>
>>64577039
>Forrest was some sexual demon.

Wouldn't surprise me. Remember his reaction to overhearing his mom and principal fucking? I'd imagine he made that same noise while having sex just because that's the retarded thing to do.
>>
>>64577039
that's interesting. i have not read the book but it seems it would not go well with his bigger picture. he was more like a child.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.