[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLYNN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: original.jpg (12KB, 480x208px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
12KB, 480x208px
FLYNN!
>>
>>64573561

.......part time
>>
File: The-world-of-tron-uprising.jpg (158KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
The-world-of-tron-uprising.jpg
158KB, 1280x718px
It is a crime that we're not getting Tron 3. Fuck Disney for pulling out of the project because Tomorrowland flopped. I don't even give a crap that the plot of Legacy was mediocre, it was the most badass Daft Punk music video ever. The sheer audio visual experience was like a digital trip through heaven. And to top it off they aren't continuing the animated series Uprising either.
>>
...yeahh....
>>
DIGITAL JAZZ MAYN
>>
>>64574646
This

>wahhh we aren't going to make star wars level money back on this movie even though we can spend enough to literally brainwash people on the internet and social media into thinking a movie that's even worse is literally perfect!

Yet instead I'm now hearing about their new bullshit smaller projects like the new African queen movie they're making with lupiga niggongo because "muh diversity"
>>
>>64573561
Time
>>
File: Tron Legacy Castle.jpg (42KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Tron Legacy Castle.jpg
42KB, 900x506px
>>64574646
I talked with Bruce Boxleitner at a con in November. Told him I've always been a TRON fan. He called me a champion of a lost cause. No TRON 3. No Season 2 of TRON Uprising.

Fuck Tomorrowland. I hope they see how well Star Wars did and go forward with it anyway.
>>
Both Tron movies were shit.
>>
>>64574826
Its sad to hear about him and how Disney crushed his dreams. The last time I heard him in an interview he had given up hope completely and was just broken because of how much of a cocktease Disney has been to him and Tron in general.

Star wars will just add fuel to the fire and ruin any chances we had at getting another movie.
>>
>>64573561
uhhh yeeeaaahhh

I fucking love this movie and Jeff Bridges performance
>>
>>64574884
I really, REALLY loved Legacy. It was super cathartic for people who had been fans of the original for almost 30 years. Uprising was getting really good as well. It's basically Batman Beyond, but in the Grid.
>>
>>64574646
Wait what? That's the dumbest reasoning ever. What does Tomorrowland even have to do with Tron anyway?
>>
File: 1352660956117.gif (931KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
1352660956117.gif
931KB, 210x118px
>>64574646
>the sheer audio visual experience was like a didigal trip through heaven

Exactly. Rewatching it the story itself is pretty lame, but the design just sucks me in, especially those little cubes that the programs shatter to when deleted.

Also the videogame had an actual plot to it and was mediocre, which is surprising for a movie tie in as most are shit.

>Uprising cancelled
I'm so sad about this. Most tv shows based off of films have far inferior 3d animated graphics, this one just went for a different style of animation and didn't look like a 'cheap tron' but a 'cartoon tron'

>>64574826
I liked Tomorrowland, I have unlimited hatred for the new Star Wars.
I'm having a hard time deciding if I'd prefer episodes 8 and 9 for a new, good Tron 3, or just nothing.
>>
>>64575079
It's Didney owned Sci-fi! It didn't do well, so of course, TRON, another Didney owned sci-fi property wouldn't do well either.

Of course.
>>
>>64575184
Ah yes, the ignorant corporate suit mentality. Silly me for expecting anything more from Didney.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>64573561
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>64574826

Why the fuck didn't Disney do a Star Wars themed castle opening before the new one?
Biggest disappointment of the movie.
>>
>>64575184
To be fair it probably would have done terribly.
>>
File: alladin costanza.png (112KB, 442x439px) Image search: [Google]
alladin costanza.png
112KB, 442x439px
>>64575859
i'm just thankful there wasn't a castle at all to ruin it
>>
>>64574646
I love Tron and I'm heartbroken about Tron 3, but I wasn't surprised. They had a shot, Tron Legacy was beautiful but the plot was lame and Sam Flynn is boring. It felt like wasted potential and it didn't capture a big enough audience.

I hope that enough people will continue to appreciate Tron & even Legacy that they'll try again in thirty years.
>>
>>64575985

No it wouldn't have. It would have done pretty well. The 'problem' is that Disney has two bitches sitting on its lap - MARVEL to the left, Star Wars to the right, both young and hot with big ripe stonking tits.
>>
>>64573561
For years I've heard that this was a shit movie whose only saving grace was its soundtrack. Then i watched it last week and it was a very entertaining, fun, and comfy flick with terrific visuals in addition to the soundtrack. The acting isn't even that bad. The plot is a little formulaic and uninspired, but so is every other movie's plot these days. Wtf was everyone's problem with it
>>
Doctor CLU. I'm Pavel.
>>
Uprising was GOAT. Better than both of the movies DESU.
>>
>>64577034
I wish they could make a movie out of it with Elijah Wood reprising Beck.
>>
>>64574646
That is so goddamned beautiful, fuck you disney
>>
>>64577034
This senpai, Uprising was excellent. Still salty it wasn't renewed after all these years.
>>
Tron is literally THE definition of failed potential. I loved everything about the movie, except for the movie.
>>
>>64573561
if only james cameron wrote it!!!! wed have a sequel
>>
>>64577306
It's likely because they didn't get good ratings because they aired it a fucking midnight.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>64573561
BEN!
>>
Really wish we could see more of Kosinski's visuals or waifu Quorra.

>>64576099
You. I like you.
>>
>>64576778

no one had a problem with it, most people here prefer it to capeshit because

>daftpunk
>no meme actors
>jeff bridges
>based fucking fight scenes
>olivia wilde actually looking cute and feminine instead of looking like a human cheese knife
>protag is actually likeable for taking his role seriously and not being a quippy lovable meme-spaz like Meme Pratt
>entire tone of movie is antithesis of capeshit, is more reminiscent of classic adventure movies
>based fucking CGI
>badass deaths
>badass plot
>cool universe that isn't memed to death like marvel/dc/star wars
>>
>>64578506

i guarantee if Marvel got their hands on this movie:

>TRON: LEGACY
>*queue Earth wind & Fire's "September*
>BA DE YA
>Chris Pratt flanked by two alien whores (played by Chinese and Korean women) jumps out of his closet and starts shuffling
>SAY DO YOU REMEMBER
>chinese-alien-whore #1: "will thor be there"
>chris pratt is doing the cat daddy
>DANCING IN SEPTEMBER
>suddenly clu, played by Vin Diesel, starts moonwalking post-ironically onto the set
>Meme pratt whispers in Olivia Munn's ear:
>"Meme-off, bro. Me and you"
>>
>>64578638
Well Marvel is owned by Disney and so is Tron...
>>
>he doesn't understand the symbolism in Tron: Legacy
Fucking fedoras.
>>
People seem to like Tron Legacy more and more as time passes. I am sure there will be a third movie at some point.

Maybe Tron will just be known as the trilogy with 30 years in between each film
>>
>>64573561
Hmmmm...that's CLUE.
>>
>>64580250
the protag will be the daughter of sam flynn and quorra. i guess i should start writing this down
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.