[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you fuck up jean grey casting so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 656364.jpg (41KB, 508x502px) Image search: [Google]
656364.jpg
41KB, 508x502px
how do you fuck up jean grey casting so much?
>>
damn that's a massive downgrade
>>
how did they not get karen gillan

even fucking molly quinn would have been better with the right lighting tricks
>>
>>64573519

karen gillan is in guardians of the galaxy and is fucking old

they are supposed to be young in this movie

molly quinn is too old and too short
>>
File: blinq.png (60KB, 422x390px) Image search: [Google]
blinq.png
60KB, 422x390px
>>64573379
>>
File: amy-1.jpg (173KB, 646x799px) Image search: [Google]
amy-1.jpg
173KB, 646x799px
>>64573613
>fucking old

She's not even 30 yet you nonce. If Rogue One can have some 30+ roastie as the lead then they can have Karen for X-Men.
>>
>>64573826

they are supposed to be young you stupid fuck
>>
>>64573855
that thing they ended up choosing sure doesn't look younger than karen you retarded faggot
>>
>>64573613
gillan is 9 years older than sophie, a better actress and not a slag. i guarantee you it would average out in a few years

molly quinn is only 3 years older and still looks younger and don't give me that too short bullshit ive got robert downey jr on line 2 with lifts and a fucking ladder ready to push your shit in.

besides, how long are these actors going to be running in these roles, realistically? 10, maybe 15 years? i bet by 2030 sophie will look worse than fucking bryce dallas howard
>>
>>64573855

and if you don't know what this means THEY ARE TEENAGERS IN THE MOVIE! IT TAKES PLACE IN THE 80s!!
>>
this board is literally full of fucking retards

I fucking know karen gillan is hotter

I'm not fucking saying she isn't

I'M TELLING YOU WHY IT COULDN'T HAPPEN
>>
it's like this fucking kid just started watching movies 2 years ago and wandered in from reddit last week

you don't need teenage actors to play teenage characters, hollywood has been putting 25 year olds in high school movies since before you were even born
>>
>>64573379
Marvel Girl is a young girl who is unsure of herself yet was born with great power. That's a role practically built for Sophie Turner.

Also, Famke Janssen wasn't even a real redhead.
>>
>>64574084

YOU FUCKING TARD

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE LIKE JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND OTHERS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OLDER THAN THESE KIDS!

OH LOOK ITS TEENAGE JEAN GREY AND SHE'S 28 YEARS OLD AND JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS ONLY 25 BUT SUPPOSED TO BE OLDER!1
>>
>>64573855
>>64573909
Karen could still easily pass for a 18-20 year old with the right look. Just admit you're biased for Boy George you flaming faggot.
>>
>>64574196

AND I FUCKING KNOW FAMKE WAS OLDER BUT WHEN EVERYONE IS OLD IT DOESN'T MATTER!

WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM BE KIDS IT DOES MATTER
>>
File: he-mad1.jpg (30KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
he-mad1.jpg
30KB, 250x203px
>>64573982
>>64574196
Sophie Turnerfaggots, everyone. Not even once.
>>
>>64574199
>you're biased for Boy George you flaming faggot.

literal retards ignore this >>64573982

I fucking started this thread

I fucking think sansa is ugly as fuck

but you giving someone that is fucking 28 when she's supposed to be a teenager and younger than jennifer lawrence and nicholaus hoult is fucking retarded
>>
File: tobey-maguire-spider-man-image.jpg (22KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
tobey-maguire-spider-man-image.jpg
22KB, 460x288px
>>64573909
So?
>>
he's still ignoring my rebuttal here because he knows its true and has no angle to even attempt to shoot it down
>>64573900

and now we got some guy being dismissive of famke because she wasn't a real redhead.. this thread is legitimately dipshit headquarters and the shocking thing is krager isn't even involved

don't even know anymore
>>
>>64574295
Read the posts you reply to m8, Karen could easily pass for teen. Seriously, cool the fuck off, hothead.
>>
>>64574295
>started the thread

ok so if molly quinn is too short and too old, find me some actresses that are 21 or under and at least 5'5 that can physically resemble jean grey. don't even worry about talent, hell don't even worry about trying to mimic famkes features (apart from height they sure as fuck didn't, which makes the height part ironic).

don't worry, ill wait. ill be here all night.
>>
File: sansa.gif (981KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
sansa.gif
981KB, 500x322px
>tfw literally perfect

All who disagree suck cock by choice.
>>
>>64574788
Sophie is easily the most attractive girl ever cast on Game of Thrones, and I think she will do well as Jean.
>>
>>64574788
Enjoy the nigger semen in her ass and cunt, not to mention the AIDS.
>>
>>64574877
Dubs confirm your heterosexuality.
>>
File: sur-sha.png (163KB, 530x633px) Image search: [Google]
sur-sha.png
163KB, 530x633px
who should have been cast?

Sersh would have made a great Jean.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.