[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst episode of it's always sunny and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (91KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 720x406px
What's the worst episode of it's always sunny and why is it "The Gang Saves The Day?"
>>
Every episode ever
>>
The one where they get obsessed with that video game

That one just wasn't very good
>>
>>64571775
>>Not liking Dennis finally confessing to being a serial killer
>>
How long till new episode will air?
>>
>>64571894
It already aired.
>>
Honestly....Charlie Work did nothing for me. I didn't find it funny or entertaining in any way.

The gang saves the day is definitely 2nd worst. That charlie fantasy went on for way too fucking long.
>>
>>64571997
any torrents yet?
>>
>>64572051
This, Charlie is the worst character, end of story.
>>
The one where they wreck the liberty bell.

How was the new episode?
>>
Frank's Brother is hands down the worst episode
>>
>>64572155

>not liking based Lance Reddick
>>
>>64572155
plebpinion

>>64572131
communistpinion
>>
Sweet Dee gets audited
>>
>>64572262
> not being a communist

Its like you don't care about your fellow comrades
>>
>>64572131

Would you like a spot of tea?

>YeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEeesssssss
>>
is the new episode up yet? can't seem to find it yet where i normally torrent my stories
>>
>>64571775
>>64572051
nigga what

dee's fantasy is fucking hilarious
>>
>>64572305
That's a great episode though
>>
>>64571775
>Implying there are bad episodes of It's Always Sunny.
>>
>>64571775
No, that's Frank's Brother, the only episode that comes remotely close is The Gang Cracks The Liberty Bell. The Gang Saves Today is nowhere near as bad as people like you make it out to be.
>>
Worst episode is the one where Charlie dresses up as Serpico... I mean really? Serpico? IASIP gang must be bootlickers or something
>>
>>64571775
The only good part of that episode is Frank's fantasy. Everything else is a chore to watch.
>>
>>64572051
Charlie work is my fav of the new season.
>>
>>64572056
Yeah, rartv.
>>
franks brother
>>
>>64572131
People seem to dislike this episode but it's really one of my favorites. The scene where Charlie and Frank think Dee cursed their guns and point them at each other's heads is pure gold.
>>
Pretty much every episode in Season 7.
>>
>>64572967
That one wasn't very funny.

The gang sets sweet Dee on fire isn't too good. There are a couple good scenes, but it's a weak episode. Also the Christmas episode was bad.
>>
>>64572846
There are entire seasons that are bad
>>
Franks Brother or Liberty Bell.
>>
Dennis gets married were both bad

The gang gets whacked isn't that funny
>>
>>64572155
this, followed by thundergun express
>>
>>64573153
What is that? how do I see?
>>
heres a link ....since nobody helps anyone else on this shit board
https://openload.co/f/-8wKQBGOA2w/Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S11E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4
>>
>>64574216
this isnt a thread about tonights episode you fag. the thread about tonights about already had a link posted
>>
>>64574216
Ignore the faggot below you. I appreciate you posting this anon. Thank you.
>>
I skip over Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down every time. But then again Mac's Big Break is one of my favorite episodes, so take that how you want.

>It's my understanding that there is a WAAAR going on am I, am I RIGHT in this? TWO wars? An-and both of these wars are on U.S. ehhh soiil?
>>
>>64571775
I wouldnt say this is the worst. I really love Franks fantasy and the ending.
>>
jersey shore

frank's brother is bad but they were going for something different and it just didn't work. jersey shore is just pathetic shock humor with nothing clever behind it, and a bad attempt at a meme (rum ham).
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.