[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with Parks N Rec?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ron-swanson-wallpaper-02.jpg (327KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ron-swanson-wallpaper-02.jpg
327KB, 1024x768px
I just started watching this show because a friend of mine said it's amazing.

It's inconsistent as shit. I'm on season 3 right now. Does it get any better or does it just get worse?

Ron Swanson
>I don't interfere with other people's problems
Later...
>It's a Ron is the ancient Guru of wisdom and advice episode
>>
>>64570923
Do people like this show here?
>>
>>64570923
Libertarians love to dispense advice while strictly advocating personal responsibility for people when they fuck up. I know because I am one.
>>
Yeah. Ron was best in season one
>>
>>64570923
>Missing the entire point of Ron's character
Ron preaches and believes in self-reliance, but he's willing to compromise his beliefs for those he cares about
>>
>>64571273
yep, most like it, maybe even love it, but no doubt the loud ones will jump in here to try take it apart
>>
>>64571832
I've literally never seen it mentioned on here, so i wouldn't just answer "yep"

I have a feeling its pretty hated just because it is one of the more popular shows talked about on reddit and shit.
>>
>>64571933
it gets mentioned on here from time to time, Usually starts off with someone saying theyve started and dont like it followed by most agreeing s1 isnt great and to just skip it to get to the really good stuff and how it is a nice show about caring for others
>>
>>64571350
This.
We do a combination of warning giving people advise, and then claim we aren't responsible when they don't heed the advice.
>>
Ron is the best character because he's only willing to help when people really, really need it. He wants people to figure it out on his own. I love the burger episode btw. Rob Lowe's character is making this faggy chicken burger and Ron just slap down a half pound patty between a bun and says you can add ketchup if you want. He won the cook off because he's a if it ain't broken don't fix it type.

I agree the show is inconsistent. Based meme was really hamming it up towards the end of the run.
>>
>>64570923
It's great. Jean-Ralphio is simultaneously the best and worst character in the whole show.

Also
>RIP Harris
>>
File: 1431576062618.gif (805KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1431576062618.gif
805KB, 160x120px
I sat through the entire fucking series to see if it got better. Spoiler! it didn't. It is nothing but a try hard The Office with Pro-Gobment message plastered through it. You don't give a fuck about any of the characters and cannot relate to anyone in the show. The amount of blatant kikes they force in that show is insane. I think Aziz shitskin asari's character beats Jar Jar by a long shot.
>>
>>64570923
Is the final season any good? I turned it off when they had future holographic phone because it was too dumb
>>
>>64570923
Remember that Ron Swanson is a libertarian as imagined by progressive yuppies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.