[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /man seeking woman/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: man-seeking-woman-54cb5bff6c1f2.jpg (474KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
man-seeking-woman-54cb5bff6c1f2.jpg
474KB, 1000x1426px
who /man seeking woman/ here?
>>
Pretty underrated show honestly, thought the first season was great.
>>
Yah boobay
>>
>>64571310
the season premiere was really great.
>>
never saw it before tonight
it was bretty funny
>>
its shit
>>
This show is pretty funny. It sucks that it's on FXX though. Nobody watches any FXX show besides Sunny, and that's mostly because it was big while it was on FX.
>>
THE FIRE MAKES HIM STRONGER
>>
>>64572045
FX wants to be the next HBO, it's the reason they created FXX, to dump all their "lesser quality" / little known shows onto so that the big names like Fargo, People vs. OJ, etc. could be on the high-brow original channel.

Honestly, I do like this show too though, I don't think it's the greatest, but it's definitely watchable and pretty funny. I like how it takes completely normal and relate-able scenarios and makes them ridiculous, such as the military guys coming into Eric Andre's house as if his friend died because he got a girlfriend.
>>
File: youretheworst.jpg (83KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
youretheworst.jpg
83KB, 952x536px
>>64570815
It's alright, not the funniest thing on, but gives a sensible chuckle.

Anyone like You're the Worst?

I like both of these shows probably just cus I'm in the age and cultural demographics (I'm friends with the kind of people who live in Silver Lake and/or Pilsen.) Also, can relate because of dating in late twenties/early thirties.
>>
>>64573295
How can you watch you are the worst?

The characters are literally the most fucking whiny, boring "le hipsters xb" I've ever seen in television and to top it off they are also self centered asses.
This could be funny, but there is never any pay off like in Sunny or AD where the cast is forced into contact with normal people and are made to see(or not see) how horrible they really are.
The characters exist completely in a vacuum where they will never see that they are painfully unoriginal unfunny and not cool.
Sorry not a fan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.