[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did R2 just wake up randomly and give them the rest of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

File: 14364250.jpg (55KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
14364250.jpg
55KB, 480x500px
Why did R2 just wake up randomly and give them the rest of the map that he apparently had in his system the whole time?
>>
>>64568894
thats a story for another time
>>
>>64568894
Luke made him shut down, and the only way to activate him again was han solo being dead because he didnt want to see that fuck ever again.
>>
BECAUSE HE SENSED REY YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
Because TFA is horribly written
>>
why couldn't they have found him with just the part R2 had? It showed his final destination and a few areas around it
>>
>>64568894
VB-8 is a mary sue droid, she even has feminine programming.

Not even C-3P0 could turn R2 back on, but he turned on for VB!
>>
>>64568959
>Because TFA is horribly written

THIS
>>
>>64568945
>only way to activate him again was han solo being dead

HOLY SHIT HE KNEW
>>
>>64569033

You guys do know you're gonna get fucked don't you
>>
can the force go faster than the speed of light? Is it capable of technology-free hyperdrive? Or have midichlorians mastered FTL travel???
>>
>>64569070
that's a story for another time
>>
File: 'vb8'.jpg (86KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
'vb8'.jpg
86KB, 566x800px
>>64569025
>VB-8
>>
Here's my theory:

Luke left and R2 wouldn't turn on until he returns right? Also notice that Rey wasn't on the same planet as R2 until the end. I gathered that when Rey landed on the resistance planet, R2 "sensed" her (because after spending so much time with the skywalkers and not having his memory wiped he became somewhat force sensitive. The force flows through all things and all that. Also there's been a force sensitive droid in Star Wars before so anyway) as being Luke because she is a Skywalker. So he turned on.

Hope I communicated that well. I'm on my phone so you know.
>>
R2, I'M ALREADY A DEMON

OH DEAR
>>
>>64568979
Are you confusing R2-D2and BB-8?
>>
>>64568979

3po literally says that the fragment is useless because it isn't of a known system. Did you watch the movie?
>>
>>64568894
you know whats stupider is that R2 had everything they needed not that fat ball droid. They could of just used his.
>>
>>64569087

the force isn't made of matter, pal. It's...get this... a FORCE. you wouldn't ask if gravity can travel faster than light. it's a stupid question.
>>
If my computer dies I can take the hard drive out and look at all my files on a different computer.

Are you telling me that R2 couldn't have been taken apart for his HHD?
>>
File: 9.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>that part where R2 calls 3PO a faggot
>>
File: Wew_Lad.png (268KB, 593x587px) Image search: [Google]
Wew_Lad.png
268KB, 593x587px
>>64568933
>>
He turned on once Rey landed. He was Luke's and is naturally drawn to similar force feelings
>>
File: 3.jpg (14KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
14KB, 195x243px
>>64568894
Luke wanted to be in exile until the time was right. With BB-8 and R2 together, that meant the resistance had obtained the map and they had the plans to destroy the ultimate weapon, so the time was right for him to come back. The first order also had no way of knowing that R2 had the other piece of the map, and R2 would not turn on if captured, They would end up destroying him and then the map to Luke's whereabouts would be lost forever.
>>
>>64568945
>>64568958
When did the movie explain this? Must have missed this part....
>>
Because they had to advance the plot
>>
>>64573265
3PO even says there's no way of knowing if he has the other piece of the map.
>>
>>64572966
>the force isn't made of matter

Except you're wrong, you retard
>>
>>64570225
>Le memory wipe meme

I'm gonna laugh when it turns out she has never had her memory wiped, and has never seen Luke before....because she's just as a matter of a fact, a Mary Sue, lazily written character

>>64572914
In Episode II, the Jedi had already mapped every part of the universe. The librarian even says, "if it's not here, it doesn't exist." And, after seeing what the Galactic senate looked like in the prequels, are you telling me that no one in the entire senate has mapped the Galaxy lol?
>>
>>64573322
Exactly. And that's the way Luke wanted it.

Nobody was supposed to know except R2, that way if R2 was captured nobody would know, and R2 could wipe his own memory or never turn back on and then the map would be lost forever, and it would never fall into the first order's hands.
>>
>>64568894
i love this movie to death but that was the one thing that kinda bothered me but then it's like wtf i been here for 2 hours already just give me luke
>>
>>64570225
>he became somewhat force sensitive.
he's a robot
the force is about connection with living things.
>Also there's been a force sensitive droid in Star Wars before so anyway
ya, in some spin off eu comic book probably
>>
File: Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg (18KB, 299x383px) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg
18KB, 299x383px
>>64573347
Just because something is mapped doesn't mean it's well known

We've mapped the oceans, yet there's islands out there we don't know about, or they're so insignificant that we don't pay attention to them to the point that somebody could get shipwrecked and we'd never find them.
>>
>>64573390
>Luke wanted it
>Rey's memory was wiped
>R2 "sensed" Rey (droids have the force now?)

Nice fan theory

Daily reminder that Rey having her memory wiped isn't cannon and is just an excuse for her being a mary sue
>>
>>64573347
What makes you think the resistance has access to the Jedi archives? Pretty sure based Sheev seized them. Who knows what happened to them? Maybe Luke will go to them one day.
>>
>>64573464
I never said Rey's memory was wiped.

I don't think it's implied in the movie either.

For all we know she could be Kenobi's granddaughter and that's why she doesn't know Luke or Leia, and she's got natural inclination for the force.
>>
>>64573327

>Midi-chlorians were intelligent microscopic life forms that lived symbiotically inside the cells of all living things. When present in sufficient numbers, they could allow their host to detect the pervasive energy field known as the Force.

Taken from wookiepedia. try google before you start talking out your ass.
>>
>>64572966
the speed of gravity is the speed of light enjoy your fast food job
>>
>>64568959
I wouldn't say it's horrible, just incredibly thoughtless.
>>
>>64573347

Hey man, don't blame me if the writers didn't pay attention to their own canon. I'm just telling you the answer to the question you asked based on what a character from it said.
>>
>>64573546
> intelligent microscopic life forms

you can go enjoy your fast food job too
>>
>>64572957
What movie did you watch?
>>
>>64573463
You're comparison is way off. There appears to be a thousands members of the galactic senate...not one of them could give Leigh even a little hint as to what might be in that little area in R2's map?

Consider the following;
I mean..fuck..at the end of the movie, it took Rey less than 15 seconds of hyperspeed to reach Luke lol. The fuck was that? It took Han at least an entire scene of hyperspeed to reach Starkiller. Remember that scene? "We've got to time it just right and pull up so we don't crash!" ???? The X-wings have hyperspeed now! Send Poe and his friends on a mission and see if they can scout anything. They had 20 years, they said, and not once did they come across a planet?
Are you telling me that not once, the Princess of the entire galaxy could send out a search party in every direction? I mean, for fucks sakes, it's LUKE! It's not just some unknown old man, but literally THE LAST GUY IN THE GALAXY WHO CAN USE THE FORCE! The fuck? You're the queen of the Galaxy! Send a search party!
>>
>>64573655
I don't think you understand exactly how big galaxies are.
>>
>>64573548

Gravity doesn't have a speed, fucko. It is a force that acts on other objects. It doesn't have the properties of objects like speed or mass.
>>
>>64573628

I literally copied and pasted that from wookiepedia. Don't get mad at me for the asinine writing in the star wars prequels.
>>
>>64573628
>pervasive energy field known as the Force
>>
>>64568894
JJ already literally said in an interview there was no in-world reason for it, the plot simply mandated it. So feel free to throw your theories in the trash.
That's how much of a hack he is.
>>
>>64573655
>Leia
>Princess of anything
She's princess of an asteroid field that used to be Alderaan and that's about it.
>>
>>64573424
>watch a new hope
> death star has to get in range to destroy rebels
wait why dont you just blow up the shit in front of you ?

fuck it i been here for 2 hours just blow up the death star
>>
>>64573683
...huh? Did you not read my post? In Star Wars, galaxies are pretty tiny

Consider the following:

It took Star Killer's death ray only mere seconds to travel across a planetary system lol

The Galaxy isn't even big! It took the Falcon a few seconds to get to Luke! Did you watch the final scene or leave to go poopoo or something? Because it seems like Luke was just hiding like 3 planets away
>>
>>64573835
Not that anon but I'm not sure if you're retarded or from /sci/
>>
>>64568894
Because JJ is a bad writer
>>
>>64573883
????

Han hyperspeed ---> 30 seconds later ---> arrive at Star Killer base

Rey hyperspeed ---> 10 seconds later ---> arrive at Luke's planet

So was Luke's planet like super close or something bro? I thought galaxies were supposed to be huge............?
>>
>>64573941
>literal autism
>............?
>>
>>64568894
>Why did R2 just wake up randomly and give them the rest of the map that he apparently had in his system the whole time?

Um, hello? Did you watch the movie?

There was nothing else to do. The plot required R2 to wake up. If he didn't luke wouldn't be in the movie!
>>
>>64573941
Yeah, they should have put a 20 minute space chess scene in it where Chewie rips off R2's arms. What gives?
>>
>>64573989
He writes like a retard but he has a point.
In previous Star Wars movies hyperdrive took a long time, not the literal seconds we see in TFA. JJ is the hackiest hack.

BUT anon also don't know that a large portion of the SW galaxy is uncharted, and it's practically impossible to hyperdrive safely in uncharted territory.
>>
>>64573941
>>
>>64568894
R2D2 is known to be a dick like that.
>>
>>64573713
>>64573726

i dont care which one of you faggots said midichlorians cant be matter because a measurable life form in your blood stream is matter like your fucking red blood cells

>>64573684
>>64573684

once again enjoy your fast food job you fucking idiot
>>
>>64568894
Was r2 programmed to reactivate at sensing Lukes lightsaber? Can someone confirm if Rey being in proximity to R2 WHILE having Lukes saber could have done it? Do the scenes match up?
>>
>>64573941
>>
>>64568894
Because the plot demanded it.

Honestly, though, the entire script is "Fortunate Coincidences: The Film." At least in A New Hope, it made sense why Kenobi would be watching over Anakin's kid.
>>
>>64574128
I can actually see R2 saying I'm gonna sleep until shit calms down.
>>
>>64573215
are you implying that r2 is force sensitive?
>>
>>64574100
Hyperdrive trips are exactly as long as the exposition they need to cram in between locations, no longer, no shorter.

That anon is literally measuring scenes to get distances, that's not how even the OT worked. That's colo clawtism tier.
>>
>>64574068
yea it's called character development time something JJ knows nothing about
>>
>>64574274
That's not really the problem, in previous SW the plot was dictated by the fairly long time hyperdriving took, I think the prequels present this very well, with Obi visiting "distant" planets in his detective work for example.
In TFA this is thrown out the window and you have characters travelling everywhere back and forth with no apparent time skip. All the planets feel like they are in the same Star system because of how fast we jump between them.
It's just bad writing tbqh.
>>
>>64574163
a new hope

fortunate coincidence edition

>no life forms on that pod sir
>oh hi leia i'll sense you in another movie
>let's put an exhaust port rightttt there
>we have to get in range sir
>i'm a ghost bitch
>>
>>64573941
yes you too can enjoy your fast food job

protip: when you poke a hole through time space yuou dont actually travel the distance
>>
Because this movie made no sense
>Rey using the Jedi Mind Trick
>Kylo surviving a direct shot from the Bowcaster and still being able to fight
>Poe getting thrown far enough away that Finn couldn't see him and still surviving
>R2 randomly reactivating
>Rey using Force Pull a day after she found out the force was real
>Rey "focusing" on The Force as opposed to clearing her mind
>The "light side" of The Force
>Force visions
>Mind reading with The Force
>"Ancient design of a lightsaber"
>Chewy getting shot and then being fine three scenes later
>"A story for another time"
>Hand held charges have more firepower than X-Wings
>Stopping a blaster bolt in mid flight
>Old man who's backstory was never explained
>No one ever told Kylo that Vader abandoned the Dark Side
>>
>>64574463
>In TFA this is thrown out the window and you have characters travelling everywhere back and forth with no apparent time skip.
Just like in the OT (aside from right before big space battles, but those are either at bases or I think Jedi specifically mentions a rendezvous point) you know hyper drive takes a while not because of the length of the scenes where you actually watch it happen, but because each trip has a cut in it.

Every hyperdrive flight in TFA has cuts to other scenes. Yeah it's faster because everything is faster in this movie, but the cuts are there to keep you from thinking everything is so close. Travel time is edited out in every Star Wars movie and that fact that you think TFA is doing something radically different makes me wonder if you're remembering the movie wrong and trying to find flaws in it.

You're acting like there's this one scene where you see an entire trip, uncut. Doesn't happen. The closest you get to that is Rey and Chewie's trip to Luke but what are you supposed to watch, 5 minutes of them sitting in the cockpit? There's no exposition so they can just get to Luke's planet immediately.
>>
File: retard.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>64574774
>>
>>64574774
look at me i'm so cool because i cant enjoy things !
>>
>>64573053
Droids in star wars are living creatures, they feel fear and pain
>>
>>64570225
What about Lea? She is a Skywalker
>>
>>64574774
see
>>64574535

you do know this is a science fiction space opera specifically made to be cross generational right ?
>>
File: 1359861066452.jpg (556KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
1359861066452.jpg
556KB, 1280x953px
>Asked about what audiences are really seeing in that moment, Abrams said,

>"BB-8 comes up and says something to him, which is basically, ‘I’ve got this piece of a map, do you happen to have the rest?' The idea was, R2 who has been all over the galaxy, is still in his coma, but he hears this. And it triggers something that would ultimately wake him up."

>If we're being real, this isn't much of an explanation. Sure, BB-8 may have given the ol' droid a poke, but why did it take him so long for the blue and white astromech unit to respond? While it doesn't really help things, J.J. Abrams is apparently aware that this moment comes across as a bit dues ex machina-y and coincidental, but adds that it was really necessary to have that kind of moment in the wake of the death of Han Solo. He explained,

>"While it may seem, you know, completely lucky and an easy way out, at that point in the movie, when you’ve lost a person, desperately, and somebody you hopefully care about is unconscious, you want someone to return."

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-J-Abrams-Explains-R2-D2-Introduction-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-101197.html
>>
>>64574798
You are missing the point senpai, the problem is not just the perceived time passed, the plot itself acts as if hyperdrive is much faster than previous movies and this is not an editing problem, it's a writing problem.

I noticed this right off the bat and I was not the only one since I saw other anons mentioning it individually too.
>>
>>64568894
Abrams basically translated what BB-8 beeped to R2 when he first ran into him. Which was that he had the piece of the map. Which makes more sense than. R2 sensed Rey and Luke's saber since when the fuck could R2 ever do that?
>>
>>64575017
>the plot itself acts as if hyperdrive is much faster than previous movies
Can you give some examples?
>>
>>64574535
>>64574956
>We're here to catch a diplomat let's send men after an escape pod with no one aboard
What
>Let's put one exhaust port the size of a rat on a station the size of a moon such a glaring weakness
>Let's move this huge space station at the speed of light
What
>>
R2 only gets up for the camera in his old age
>>
>>64574774
holy fuck I got so triggered at that mind reading scene that's so retarded
>>
>>64574982
George Lucas looks ready to commit sudoku
>>
Doesn't the book adaptation say that R2 had the Empire's astrological charts from when he was,plugged into the Death Star way back in ANH, and it was only after BB showed up with a section of it that R2 went, "wait, this looks familiar..." and spent the next day or so comparing BB's map to the old Empire's charts until he found a match?

And R2 waking up at that moment was pure coincidence?
>>
>>64575461
>astrological
>>
>>64575501
*astronomical
>>
File: 345345.png (87KB, 700x292px) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
87KB, 700x292px
>>64568894
Luke interfaced with R2 through his robotic hand. He was able to issue commands remotely through it.
>>
>>64575089
I'm on my phone so I can't do a proper analysis but from what I remember Kylo went from Jakku to Starkiller then to Takodana then back to Starkiller in a short amount of time, other characters jump between planets too in no time at all, it makes hyperdrive feel like a ghetto teleportation machine and I think it's a symptom of the poor writing which prioritizes "events" rather than characters.
In ESB for example it's established that Yoda's planet is quite a journey and Luke having to go there was a big detour and left him isolated.
This wasn't just because of how slow hyperdrive is but also because of how the plot forced the characters to not abuse it too much (hyperdrive breaking down or Luke's ship getting fucked).
>>
>>64574774
CLOUD CITY RESIDES ABOVE A GAS GIANT. WHY IS THE BLUE LIGHTSABER IN THIS MOVIE ABHRAMS???
>>
>>64576354
someone finds it and maz buys it off them
>>
>>64575766
>I'm on my phone so I can't do a proper analysis
There are cuts and time between all of those. Look if you can't cough up some specific examples of your opinion you can just stop posting.

Kylo goes from Jakku to a star destroyer in orbit, not back to Starkiller. It takes Luke about 10 minutes of screen time with Leia and Chewie to get from Dagobah to Bespin. Guess how long it takes from when the First Order finds about BB-8 is on Takodana to the ships showing up? About 13.

Checking that canon map they recently put out, the distance is really similar between Bespin-Dagobah and Takodana-Jakku.

You could still be right, there could be examples. I'm just not gonna fact check the entire movie for you right now.
>>
File: Cloud_City.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_City.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>64576354
Because cloud city has a bottom.
>>
>>64577158
He's talking about in-movie time not actual time your post proved his exact point it took them literally 13 minutes to travel the same distance that took Luke a very long time
>>
>>64573941
Han had to go slower to dodge all the plotholes
>>
>>64577418
But time doesn't pass differently for different characters, at most you can say more time passed between cuts.

If you accept the 13 minutes as literal time then you have to take the 10 minutes in Empire as literal. You can't pick and choose.
>>
>>64568894
Why couldn't they just download his memory and look through the data themselves regardless of what mode he was in?
>>
>>64577493
Are you retarded or have you never seen either movie? In Empire Luke and R2 recognize how long it will take them so much that R2 offers to turn on the autopilot, for a ten minute flight? Okay. In TFA someone contacts The First Order and within 13 minutes all of which we saw there were no jumps forward in time The First Order arrivers.
>>
>Be in Disney store
>Ask store clerk why C3PO has a red arm
>Ask if it's to sell more toys
>He looks annoyed at me and clearly wants to leave
>Gives polite answer then runs off
>>
>>64577953
It's a MGSV reference.
>>
>>64577890
You're inserting time jumps in Luke's travels when the Cloud City scenes show that isn't accurate, just like how you're saying the Takodana scenes show there isn't time jumps between the cuts to Kylo and the Hux speech.

And you don't know R2-D2 is suggesting auto-pilot because it's this great long trip, it's just what astromech droids do. When does look say it's a long trip? He just says it's out in the boonies.

Shit, even the trip from Tatooine to Alderaan is only 5 minutes and you know the trip is happening when the Death Star scenes are because Obi-Wan feels the planet pop.

Look the travel times in Star Wars have never made sense, they almost always are intercut with other scenes so it's hard to really argue time is jumping around. I think you just have to accept it is what it is. No trip is exactly as long as it should be, it's a story telling element.
>>
File: 1439606908442.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1439606908442.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>64569924
>>
>>64568894
literally all they had to do was have 3PO say "oh R2 shut down a while ago, it seems he is trying to compute something big and shut down to divert all power to auxillary systems. what that is we dont know. i hope he wakes up soon, i miss him" and then when he wakes up have him roll out after the battle of starkiller and beep something at 3PO. then 3PO would go "oh my, he's found it!" cut to the luke scene
>>
>>64578022
The sad thing is until JJ actually gives us an answer in the sequel this is the closest legitimate answer we have.
>>
>>64568894
Cuz plot convenience
>>
TFA is just another prequel tier star wars with less green screen.
Nothing more.
>>
>>64568958
>R2 falls in depression now
>R2 is force sensitive now
Bravo JewJew
>>
>>64573765

Excuse me, but she the QUEEN of that asteroid belt, thank you very much.
>>
>>64574140
That would make sense... Luke wants to start again with a new apprentice, in secret, but all of his Jedi-in-training have been killed by the Knights of Ren. So he waits on that planet, having set up an elaborate trail that only a promising Jedi could take. (Get the lightsaber, bring it to R2D2.) Luke then just needs to wait for the force to awaken.
>>
>>64570225
R2 doesn't have any midichlorians.

How is the Force supposed to communicate with him?
>>
>pay 4 billion dollars for the rights to star wars
>hire JJ abrams to make a script that reads like it was written by a ten year old who had seen star wars approximately once

what did they mean by this?
>>
Because once they put the map in him he knew they'd be able to find Luke, it was implied that he shut himself down because he was depressed that Luke was missing. It was made pretty clear in the fucking movie you absolute cretins.
>>
>>64581000
He has a sensor for detecting the amount of midichlorians in the air like how Qui-gon's device can detect midichlorians in the blood.
>>
Obviously R2 understands english and can hear, he was in power SAVING mode which implies he wasn't shut down completely, just in sleep mode, so he hears that they found the last piece of the map and comes out of power saving mode so they can complete the map.

Pretty straightforward.
>>
File: r2d2.webm (2MB, 948x710px) Image search: [Google]
r2d2.webm
2MB, 948x710px
>>64575532
Poor R2, he just missed his friend.
>>
R2D2 is the ultimate asshole droid.

Message? What message?
>>
>>64578788
but it's explained in a childrens book
>>
>>64573347
They weren't looking for a literal cross mark with "here lies the treasure" but a calculated map showing them how to get to Luke through hyperspace. It's established in Star Wars universe that you need to follow specific hyperspace routes or you'll end up killing yourself.
>>
>>64573765
SHE'LL ALWAYS BE ROYALTY TO ME
>>
>>64575461
>Doesn't the book
get the fuck out!
>>
>>64578788
that's exactly what it is. there's a video of a bat mobile toy he glued to the bottom of the falcon.
>>
>>64568894
Maybe that was the moment The Force Awakened in R2, and he could just SENSE where Luke was. Asshole.
>>
>>64573458
The Force is between the tree. And the rock. Yoda isn't just talking to hear himself. Pay attention, ADH-D2.
>>
>>64573523
She doesn't know how, why, or who left her on Jakku. And since they easter-egged the name of the pilot who owned the helmet she has (Dosmit Raeh), we may be able to assume she doesn't even know her real name, and named herself after that pilot.
>>
>>64572914

It's a map of a huge fucking chunk of the galaxy. We'd probably be able to work it out with current Earth tech (or would if we were in the same galaxy) just by looking at the stars in it. That bit of the film did aggravate my inner autist.
>>
>>64573347
>"if it's not here, it doesn't exist."

this is literally proven wrong in the movie when Obi-Wan goes to Kamino
>>
>>64581039
No it wasn't. You see Luke put him to sleep in the flashbacks Rey has from touching Anakin's lightsaber.
>>
>>64568894
Get a life, little boy. It's just a kids movie.
>>
>>64569025
>VB-8
>she
>feminine programming
>VB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYl-eiTrnHE

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1556789098765780.jpg (30KB, 490x376px) Image search: [Google]
1556789098765780.jpg
30KB, 490x376px
>>64575532
>mfw my pleb friend kept insisting Luke is going to turn evil because R2's light went red in this scene after he touched him
>>
>>64585371
This.

You guys suck at watching movies
>>
>>64573523

Did Obi-Wan fuck Duchess Satine?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Satine_Kryze
>>
>>64585270
>inner
>>
>>64577490
underrated
>>
>>64586380
mandalorian blooded Jedi would be based af
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.