[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FORCE IS STRONG IN MY FAMILY I HAVE IT MY FATHER HAS IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: rey_bddd0f27.jpg (38KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
rey_bddd0f27.jpg
38KB, 768x431px
THE FORCE IS STRONG IN MY FAMILY

I HAVE IT
MY FATHER HAS IT
MY SISTER HAS IT

YOU HAVE THAT POWER TOO.

Really you fucking faggots why is this still being debated? It's fucking obvious she is Luke's daughter.
>>
>>64568550
That line was not in the movie you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>64568598
Then why bother rehashing it for an official fucking trailer you obese cunt? This is JJ we're talking about. People big this shit up as if it'll be some ebig reveal when it'll most likely be confirmed Luke at the beginning of episode 8.

Eat my fat cock you braindead faggot.
>>
>>64568550
Well yeah, that seems obvious. I'm more interested if Finn and others will be trained as jedi.
>>
File: memearrowlukefags.jpg (393KB, 960x309px) Image search: [Google]
memearrowlukefags.jpg
393KB, 960x309px
>>64568550
1) Leia is just as related to Vader as Luke is.
2) "Rey, [mechanical breathing] I am your cousin." sounds much less dramatic than Kylo being her brother.
3) Han's job offer was his "I know" to his daughter.
4) Jedi are assumed to be celibate monks if you only take the evidence from the OT (Obi Wan and Yoda). There are absolutely no hints that Luke would have looked for romance. In fact, if we assume that the incest subplot from ANH is non-canon since they weren't related at that point in the scripting, there's as much evidence for Luke being gay as there is for a Mara Jade figure between ROTJ and TFA.
5) Having her father killed gives Rey much better motivations throughout the remainder of the films vs. having her uncle that she just met.
6) As much as JJ wants to reiterate as many plot points from the OT as possible, "I am your father" would be too obvious and identical a twist. "Ren is your brother" is extremely similar but at least it's a different kind of familial relation twist.
>>
>>64568550

JEDI can't have wives or children you douche bag.
>>
>>64569013

Disney don't give a fuck about PT shit.
>>
>>64568687
Same reason Maz didn't hand Leia the saber in the movie.
>>
>>64568550
FATHER -> SISTER -> YOU
VADER -> LEIA -> REY

You just disproved your own point. If they wanted to hint Luke was her father, wouldn't they say "My father had it, I have it, you have it too." IE VADER -> LUKE -> REY
>>
>>64568550
yeh yeh who cares
all we wont to know is if Jira will be in ep8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmDVRSmiXRI
>>
>>64569013
The jedi don't exist anymore.
>>
>>64569013
If the jedi is male and has a functioning cock with a hack of a writer behind him then of course he can.

You can go fuck yourself lorefag. If you seriously think the upcoming movies will do anything to preserve the already established events and personalities of your favourite characters you're so fucking wrong.
>>
>>64568550
God she's too cute
>>
>>64569079
But they did say that you fool.
>>
>>64568977
It would also explain Leia ignoring Chewie to hug Rey after grandpa Solo bought it
>>
File: Splinter_of_the_Minds_Eye.jpg (85KB, 315x520px) Image search: [Google]
Splinter_of_the_Minds_Eye.jpg
85KB, 315x520px
>>64568550
Luke and Leia had a romantic relationship as Vader looked on.
>>
>>64569245
>JJ Abrams
>Caring about what you think may or may not be canon
stop this meme
>>
>episode 8 timeskips a year or two with Rey finally knowing everything from Luke and they don't acknowledge one another as father and daughter until midway in the film
>>
>>64569216
He put Leia between Vader and Rey. Especially noticeable because Leia is such a minor force user. Chekov's gun.
>>
When they said that nothing is canon anymore does that mean that their deleting the OT too? Is that why Ep7 was a remake of Ep4? Is Ep7,8,9 goong to be the new OT and Eps 10,11,12 going to be Eps 7,8,9
>>
>>64569291
The point was; nothing is certain until the fat lady sings.
>>
Rey is Luke's wife's daughter
>>
>>64569449
So no relation to Luke.
>>
>>64568550
!Not in the flick!
>>
>>64569449
Kek
>>
>>64569509

He's her father where it counts anon, anyone can be a sperm donor.
>>
Explain to my why Han wanted to hire Rey instead of bringing her to Leia aka her mother, and was more concerned about seeing Ren, than Rey being kidnapped, and I'll believe she is a Solo.
>>
>>64569351
I would find the idea of reiterating the same story every few years funnier if it wasn't actually happening throughout the industry right now
>>
File: snapshot20160107072517.jpg (25KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20160107072517.jpg
25KB, 720x304px
The way Maz acts toward Rey after she spoke with Solo might also be a clue.
Remember that scene when they are at the table, as soon as Rey leaves she gets suspicious and goes "Who's the girl ?" to Solo, and it cuts right as he's going to answer. The next thing you know, Maz goes and talks to Rey about the Force and wants her to have the saber.

I believe Solo knew who Rey really is, and he told Maz off screen.
>>
>>64569950
>Luke wiped their memories too
>they didn't want to give her personal conflict with Ren
>they feel so bad about their other kid going rogue that they don't want to influence her as parents
>it hasn't been written in yet a la the sibling twist in the OT
>hack writing
>>
>>64568977
>Jedi are assumed to be celibate monks if you only take the evidence from the OT (Obi Wan and Yoda).

Yeah, who cares if the jedi council was destroyed before Luke was even born and both of his trainers died before he was really taught anything, Luke was a sperglord virgin just like /tv/. Fuck off with this non-canon OT bullshit
>>
Come on folks, Rey isn't related to Han or the Skywalkers.

She's going to become Kylo's love interest.
>>
>>64570534
>Luke wiped their memories too

Han and Leia knew.

>they didn't want to give her personal conflict with Ren

What? Makes no sense.

>they feel so bad about their other kid going rogue that they don't want to influence her as parents

Their rogue kid has set his eyes on the other one. Too late.

>it hasn't been written in yet a la the sibling twist in the OT

They obviously left hints, but can change their minds for the next one.

>hack writing

That could be it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.