[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joy is even better the second time around. The first time around,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1452108443253.jpg (461KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1452108443253.jpg
461KB, 2000x1076px
Joy is even better the second time around. The first time around, the detractors' contrasting arguments (it's "messy", it's incomprehensible, it's a lot of "empty style") didn't make sense to me. As a movie viewer going in for a well-told yarn, you get really caught up in this story of a lone female warrior taking on the patriarchal world.
>>
>>64566885

>snow
>no breath, clearly filmed in the summer
>>
>>64566885
I honestly liked the movie a lot.
I dont understand why so many people disliked it.
>>
>>64567375
>I dont understand why so many people disliked it.
Two words. First one begins with a 'j', second with an 'l'.
>>
>>64567414

She looks so smug in OP pic alone.. God why is she so fucking annoying.. Doesn't help that the media loves to kiss her ass at every opportunity same with Amy Shumer
>>
>>64566988
Watch the movie.
>>
>>64567462
I like her. Would definitely have a pint with.
>>
honestly.

i'm really fucking sick of seeing robert de niro, bradley cooper and jlaw in the same movies.

that's why i just don't care about this movie
>>
>>64567681
it's the director. he's fucking retarded and 75 percent of everyone else that he's already worked with won't work with him again
>>
>>64568190
I better you're a nigger.
>>
What the fuck is the movie even about. No promotion or anything yet isn't it out in theaters?
>>
>>64566885
Stop shilling against Joy
Jennifer Lawrence is based, playing the normies like a fiddle, and she's actually a talented actress.
>>
>>64568369

How is that slut based? She's far from based bro.. shes a kike cock sucker
>>
The Dark Knight Rises is even better the second time around. The first time around, the detractors' contrasting arguments (it's "messy", it's incomprehensible, it's a lot of "empty style") didn't make sense to me. As a movie viewer going in for a well-told yarn, you get really caught up in this story of a lone CIA agent taking on the big world.
>>
>>64568410
> hot bod
> in mostly good movies
> great actress

How is she not based?
>>
>>64568439
> in mostly good movies

Besides Winter's sleep I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
File: mop.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mop.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
>it's a movie about an unlikable woman that invented a mop and got rich

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>>
>>64568577

Sounds shitty to be honest family
>>
>>64566885
The bad press is just gravy for my giant pot roast of not interested.
>>
>>64567681
Same here, it's literally the only reason JLaw keeps getting into big pictures and it kills me inside.

De Niro was pretty based for his short time in American Hustle though.
>>
>>64568280
The lady who created the miracle mop, yeah remember her? Turns out there's a crazy story about her crazy family who holds her back, kinda like The Fighter but with a female main lead
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.