[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a Dexter spinoff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1357755839192.jpg (617KB, 3720x2616px) Image search: [Google]
1357755839192.jpg
617KB, 3720x2616px
Would you watch a Dexter spinoff?
>>
I haven't even watched Dexter.
>>
>>64565576

starring who?

deb who is fucking dead?
the idiots at the police station?
>>
>>64565576
of what?

dexter as lumberjack or Robodoakes?
>>
you mean even though there are 9 seasons of bullshit already and based deb is ded?

yes ofc
>>
>>64565718
>deb who is fucking dead?

Deb's ghost?
>>
i would watch a batista/quinn comedy cop show

sort of like Brooklyn 99 but not shitty and darker.

It'd be called Miami 305, theme song provided by Pitbull obv.
>>
>>64565928
i always said i'd like to watch a prequel of quinns life as a cop, with all the dirty dealings and stuff. he was a genuinely good character
>>
>>64565576
Michael C Hall couldn't even carry the shitty writing of the later seasons. If they made one, it'd be a cash crab
>>
>>64565576
If it involves Quinn and Angel tracking down Dexter then sure
>>
>tfw jennifer carpenter didn't show her itty bitties
the biggest travesty
>>
>>64566320
How is that different from season 3 onwards?
>>
IN DEXTER'S LABORATORY!
>>
>>64566379
season 4 is pretty goat

>>64566441
i have never even put the 2 together like that before.
>>
The only Dexter spinoff I would watch would have to focus on Astor. I started following Dexter during the original airing of season 4. The hope of seeing her again was the only reason I continued watching after season 5. Unfortunately she only showed up once in season 7. Fuck those writers.
>>
>>64566590
bait
>>
>>64566590
>You will never see a tv series starring college aged Astor going to bars and picking up guys and then taking them home to fuck and kill.
>>
>>64565576
TINA THE TALKING TUMMY!!!
>>
>>64565576

Only if it's about Masuka's sex life.
>>
>>64565576
>harrison is a detective in a small argentinian town
>gets random flashbacks to weird stuff his dad did when investigating cases
>eventually accumulates enough weird memories to realise something was up with his dad and travels to florida to get more information
>episodes follow him slowly coming to terms with the events surrounding his father's life
>he has his own demons in the form of a sex addiction that is gradually spiralling out of control

Harrison is played by Michael C Hall wearing that young guy's hair wig that he wore in flashbacks
>>
>>64565576
Fucking no motherfucker what the shit?
>>
>>64566989
last line saved the idea. Would watch this.
>>
>>64565576
I found it hard to continue the main series as seasons were added.
>>
>>64565576
I always wanted a Justice Friends or Dial M for Monkey spinoff.
>>
>>64566989
>episodes follow him slowly coming to terms with the events surrounding his father's life
That's stupid, who would have known who Dexter was that lived past the last episode?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.