[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the one series where the best character by quite some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: cerseiblackwater.png (287KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
cerseiblackwater.png
287KB, 720x405px
Is this the one series where the best character by quite some distance is a woman?
>>
That's not Lord friendzone.
>>
>>64564169
She is fun to watch.
>>
>>64564169
>best character
>not Tywin
>>
>>64564208
He's one of the show's best actors but not even close to best character
>>
>>64564169
Not even the best female character in the show, fuck off
>>
Can we talk about what a fucking terrible casting Lena Headey was?
>>
>>64564321
for you
>>
I think she's a really good actor but they've turned her character into a fucking cringey soap opera caricature of a villainess.

That whole scene with her and Tommen and her telling him she'd burn cities to the ground was nauseating.
>>
>>64564169
MUH CHILDREN
>gets them all killed
>>
>>64564530
No, but we can talk about how wrong you are.
>>
>>64564530
She's beautiful
>>
>>64564530

Can we talk about how much of a fucking pleb you are?
>>
>>64564864
>>64564923
>>64564964
lol
>>
But the best character was pre-meme Hound.

After he became Reddit's idol the best character was Lord Mormont
>>
>>64564705
I remember Cersei's story being the one redeeming part of S5 but I forgot about that scene.

I can only assume it's more WINK WINK foreshadowing that she'll go full Aerys, ala the scene in Winterfell crypts where LF gives Sansa a history lesson on Rhaegar and Lyanna
>>
>>64564286
meme character
>>
>>64564530
I agree. She's extremely plain.
>>
File: tyrion.jpg (599KB, 1900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tyrion.jpg
599KB, 1900x1050px
Undisputed better character
>>
File: Jaime.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Jaime.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>64565451
Best Lannister coming through
>>
>Books:
Jaime > Cersei >>> Tyrion

>Show:
Cersei >>>> Jaime > Tyrion

All of the latter incarnations are worse but Jaime has been dreadfully adapted in the past two seasons
>>
File: Elisabeth-Moss-Peggy-Olson.jpg (777KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Elisabeth-Moss-Peggy-Olson.jpg
777KB, 1536x2048px
>>64564169
Not 'by quite some distance' but Peggy is GOAT
>>
>Best Lannister
>not based Devan
>>
in terms of women

Cersei>book Brienne>Mel>Olenna>Marg>Arianne>Arya>Sansa>Tully shits
>>
>>64565924

>i like the most obscure active character
>take me seriously mom
>>
>>64565922
I agree.

She's the most likeable person on the entire show.
>>
>Cersei is suppose to be a 10/10 MILF
>don't find Lena Heady attractive at all
>>
>>64566222
It's a medieval feudal society, people don't look like Katy Perry
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
How come? D&D turned her into the typical drunken overprotective mother doing evil things for the good of the children instead of the cuckoo she's shown to be in the books. I don't understand why you would pick her among so many other options when she's practically the average character you see on any TV show out there. Almost sounds like bait to b h...

Now THIS (pic related) is an interesting, well-played female character. I was hoping she would turn out to be something bigger than a voice in Justin's head but I guess we're never free from "le we don't need to explain shit" hack writing on television. Even still, she left me genuinely amazed with how naturally she shifts the tone in her voice and stays in character even during the emotional bits. That acting range gets me fucking rolling, would probably waifu her if she chose me one day

>>
>>64566222
lena is 10/10 in Dredd and 8/10 IRL
>>
File: lens.jpg (95KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lens.jpg
95KB, 960x540px
>>64566460
I didn't think much of Patti in S1 despite liking Ann Dowd and was initially very fucking sceptical that she was being brought back for S2....

Never been so happy to be proved wrong. Felt an insane amount of sympathy for Patti after International Assassin; the use of the little girl parroting her abuser's remarks and jesus christ that Jeopardy monologue. Dowd was amazing throughout as the Senator too.

Possibly the ONLY scene in the season that I enjoyed more was pic related. Fantastic acting and writing all round
>>
She is going to die soon. It won't be in season 6, as they're prolonging her because of the actress. The character that Ania Bukstein is playing will be the force of her downfall in season 7. She'll be introduced in the final scene of season 6 and play a larger role in season 7. If you know the books you know about the "younger queen". A little birdie chirps that you bark up the wrong tree if you think "younger" means much younger. "Younger" works even with someone born the same year.....

But I digress. Perhaps more for another day.
>>
>>64565057
>After he became Reddit's idol
do people on this board really have the mental maturity of a 13 year old kid who stops liking things when other people like it?
inb4 hello reddit
>>
>>64566697
I enjoyed Nora a lot more throughout season one. It felt like they didn't know what else to do with her during the second season but maybe it just fits the idea of a fresh start for the family.
>>
>>64567197

kid be like "I'm white!?"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.