[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just by looking at it it sounds like the most unoriginal overdone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: F is For Family.png (151KB, 451x245px) Image search: [Google]
F is For Family.png
151KB, 451x245px
Just by looking at it it sounds like the most unoriginal overdone piece of garbage cartoon on Netflix. For those who've actually seen it am I wrong, is it actually worth the watch?
>>
It's OK. I get the feeling it doesn't really know where to go or what to do with its premise though. And Bojack is just a funnier, better animated comedy
>>
thoroughly mediocre
not worth watching unless you fondly reminisce about the 80s
>>
I watched just for bill burr. It's actually not bad, i watched a couple of episodes and wanted to watch the rest. It's nothing to rave about but it's pretty fun.

Every episode as i watch it i just picture bill in the sound studio going on rants like in his podcasts.

I actually did audibly laugh at one part, it was an episode when his young son is hiding under the bed as bill fucks his wife, then he crawls out and sees bill's hairy ballsack and asshole right in his face.
>>
I thought it was kinda boring and derivative, and I agree with an earlier anon in that I thought Bojack Horseman was better since it's more of an original idea.
>>
>I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH A FUCKING WALL
>we're outside
>THEN I'LL BUILD A WALL AND PUT YOU THROUGH IT
>>
>>64563269

Is Bill Burr supposed to be funny? I don't get this meme.
>>
>>64563269
The last 2 episodes feel like a real show. It's a + if you like Bill Burr.

I'm pumped for season 2. If the last third of the season was them hitting their stride. It could shape up to be a good show.

First 4 episodes are pretty garbage though
>>
>>64563578
Him screaming at his boss was top Bill
>>
>>64563269
it starts pretty boring but gets a bit better in the last few episodes. Nothing amazing, but also not complete shit. You might enjoy it if you like Bill Burr
>>
It's definitely worth a watch, but you pretty much described it, despite it being much better than anything MacFarlane has ever done.

The best cartoons on Netflix are Bojack Horseman (probably the best cartoon of the past ten years) and Mushishi.
>>
>>64563412
I hope they show more nudity in future episodes
>>
Why did they only make 6 episodes for the 1st season?

Seems like they should have done at least 12
>>
It's worth a watch. It's nothing special, but it has its moments. Plus, it's only 6 episodes long.
>>
>>64563269
Then why is it nominated for two Golden Globes?
>>
>>64565259
Wasn't The Tourist also nominated for a Golden Globe?
>>
>>64563431
Bojack Horseman fails as both a comedy and sentimental schmaltz.
>>
>>64563507
lol
>>
You need to stick through this shit to the end to get anything out of it, 3/4 is shit and not comedy but it ends off at getting at some pretty nice Bojack territory that made me actually want to stick around for new seasons.
>>
Bill Burr's character is actually quite funny and I really like his parts but every other charatcer is just fucking boring.
>>
I got depressed during the strike episodes
>>
>>64563549
bill burr is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OaF33rZUyI
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.