[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>convinced to go out with friends >go to friend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1445724918371.png (1MB, 665x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1445724918371.png
1MB, 665x1463px
>convinced to go out with friends
>go to friend's house
>a bunch of people talking about movies
>the topic of discussion is Michael Bay directing Transformers 5
>everyone spouting the Bay sucks meme
>everyone then suggesting directors who are way out of his league that would do a better job with the movie
>"JJ Abrams, Joss Whedon, Christopher Nolan"
>mfw this whole exchange
>>
George Lucas should do a transformers movie.
>>
>Movie based on a toyline
>Wanting meme """"artistic"""" directors instead of the master of mindless action made for boys

This triggers me too senpai
>>
Your friends are right
>>
Tommy Wiseau can do the job.
>>
File: ciaminator.jpg (51KB, 739x562px) Image search: [Google]
ciaminator.jpg
51KB, 739x562px
>>64562157
>mfw I know that feel all too well

Fucking pleb fucks
>oh anon, I blah blah cunt told me you're a bit of a film buff?
>what did you think about the latest trailer for deadpool?
>it looked great right?
>I mean it wasn't as good as a nolan film, but it looked FUN

It's all I can do to breathe in and out at a constant rate. And they all wonder why I drink so much!
>>
>>64562327
this 2bh, it's like you can't have fun movie with explosions and shit, do people really think every movie needs to be 2deep4you artistic bullshit?
>>
Uwe Boll
>>
>>64563275
>>64562327
thats not the problem. the problem is the movies post 1 arent very well polished even as action movies. bay admits he really doesnt care about doing it and just does it to finance his own movies he wants to make. no one ever wanted the godfather of transformers movie, we wanted fun movies. we didnt get that
>>
>>64563416
He's still the best option
>>
>>64563573
a complete newbie is the best option. I honestly doubt that anyone other than roland emmeirch can make a movie worse than transformers 3
>>
>>64563416
It's a fucking toy commercial you aspie
>>
>>64564067
when the fucking hell did i ever say it was deserving of anything deep? a movie should be good on some level, but these ones arent even fun
>>
>>64564104
It's not a movie, it's a toy commercial, aspie
>>
File: photo.jpg (54KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
54KB, 511x512px
>>64562327
I'd gladly accept any of those directors for a
STREET SHARKS MOVIE

I honestly can't imagine how you would fuck that up except with no effects budget. I don't even remember the original plot or point to them so you could put in any story you wanted.
>>
>>64564237
you can say the same about star wars and avengers, aspie

if you put something on a screen at least make it an enjoyable toy commercial
>>
>>64564304
Yes, you could. Another similarity is that only autistic man children like yourself want to watch those pieces of shit.

Why would they give a fuck if it's entertaining? They know that autistic fucks like you are gonna pay to see it and buy the merchandise anyway. No reason to give a fuck
>>
>>64564455
>i payed to see any of those movies
>i payed to see the transformers sequels
>>
>>64564298
>can't imagine how you would fuck that up
Look what happened with the turtle ninjas. Also JJ could direct it. That would fuck it up real good. Enough, leave my childhood alone.
>>
>>64564503
3.8 billion dollar box office. It doesn't matter what >you think aspie
>>
>>64564536
>Look what happened with the turtle ninjas.

That's different Shinobi Tortoises had recurring cartoons and movie since the first one. There were expectations of characters and story that just weren't met. What I'm saying is that an old cartoon property that holds a bit of nostalgia but that failed to make a lasting impression would be free to make changes as it saw fit in a movie version without worry of upsetting any fans. Can you honestly tell me you remember what that cartoon was about or what their motivation was, without looking it up?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.