[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came out of watching this monstrosity how is garbage like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Point_Break_poster.jpg (24KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Point_Break_poster.jpg
24KB, 220x326px
Just came out of watching this monstrosity

how is garbage like this allowed to be made?
>>
>>64561302
because idiots like you pay to see it.
>>
>>64561302
saw the trailer, action scenes looked neat though. Is the story just the same?
>>
>>64561343
Kinda, not really. They made the badies crazy people in some mission of god, they just end up coming off as psychopatchs.

the movie just had no direction, no likeable characters or anything memorable really.
>>
>>64561499
action scenes wise?
>>
>>64561302
Is it something I can just pass the time with? Maybe eat popcorn, just dick around in the empty theater?
>>
>>64561613
yeah perfect for that. its a shit
>>
>>64561613
if you wanna make fun of it because how bad it is, yes. me and my dad ended up just laughing about how absurd it was towards the end.

>>64561554
i didnt think they were very good, the cgi isnt very good either. i think you spend a solid 10 minutes looking at waves over the course of the film.
>>
>>64561679
>>64561704
Good, me and a friend pulled an MST3K while watching Fant4stic and I thought it might be fun to do that again.
>>
I think my favorite quote from a critic about this trash was, "This “Point Break” removes almost everything that was special about the 1991 original, and replaces it with a Mountain Dew commercial."
>>
>>64561786
I liked the Rotten Tomatoes consensus.
>first film to make the audience pine for the simultaneous appearances of Keanu Reeves and Gary Busey
>>
>>64561302
What's the most meme-worthy moment in the flick?
>>
>>64562229
whenever either the protagonist/antagonist talk

the script is really bad
>>
>>64562422
Like, funny bad, or Hitman: Agent 47 bad?
>>
>>64562451
hitman bad
>>
The tone was way off. How can such a ridiculous movie take itself so seriously? blue-toned cinematography and nobody smiling, fuck this shit when will it end?
>>
>>64562471
Ah FUCK.
>>
does it contain any nudity? do they follow the original ending?
>>
File: pointflop.png (136KB, 885x527px) Image search: [Google]
pointflop.png
136KB, 885x527px
Now why would you go and add to this blunder OP?
>>
>>64562540
PG-13 m8
>>
>>64562540
no nudity, pg-13 baby movie

imagine if they took the ending of the original movie and striped it down to be as plain, vanilla, and stupid as possible.

in this version, utah visits bohdi as hes waiting for this huge ass wave to come so he can get his ultimate high, utah tries to talk him out of it, he says no, and utah just gets on a helicopter and leaves and lets him to die. then the movie flashes forward to him skiing down some mountain and it ends. literally no closure
>>
>>64562708
family
>>
Anyone saying it's not entertaining is literally reddit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.