[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your experience when watching this scene? In the theater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dingus.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
What was your experience when watching this scene?

In the theater last night, when Jackson's character said "WARM" everyone in the theater audibly gasped, all hands were gripping the seat rests except for all the women's, their hands were up at their mouths, some covering them, some nervously playing with their lips. Then Jackson said, "BLACK", and about a dozen people all slipped out of their seats onto the ground. The girl to my left had moved both hands down to her crotch in a "V" rubbing her crotch faster and faster, while the guy next to me literally started crying. When Jackson said, "DINGUS" a full cheer broke out, people were whooping and climbing over the seats, congratulating one another, a group of young black men were sitting in the very top back of the theater and were soon swarmed by about two dozen girls (and boys) doing god knows what, as the entire group cheered with hands over their heads.

I left to use the bathroom and when I returned the theater was empty with a dozen or so corpses of young white girls.

Hbu?
>>
>>64560931
Many keks were had by the audience.

At the opening of the intermission (had to explain to my dad that, yes, there was an actual intermission) some guy shouted "Dude! Lemmy's dead!" and the entire theater fucking froze. Most of us didn't know who that was, so we assumed it was some guy who was actually in the theater.
>>
Did it actually happen or was he just fucking with the old man to get him to attack him?
>>
>>64560931
After reading a few reviews and seeing how he ripped off some of his earlier movies, it killed me rating of the film. Not that my opinion matters to anyone else but for my own sake I like sitting down and weighing the pros and cons. Overall, I loved the movie. First viewing I thought it was okay but after my second, I was considering it to be more enjoyable than Django (The D is silent hillbilly). For me, it is an extremely quotable film and I enjoyed the long wait to get to the second half where the shit hits the fan. I felt that if Tarantino could have figured out another way to harm Warren and keep Tatum's character out of the film, it would have been better.
>>
>>64560931
Well I got really hard and had the best fap in years
>>
>>64561141
I'm trying to remember whether the son's name came up at any point where Marquis could hear it.
>>
>>64561141
Most likely trying to kill him. He was his enemy in the war and since the General kept bringing up the past it pissed off Marquis. But who knows, he did kill a lot of mountain boys. General also stated that "If he did what he had to do he would have come home." He would have had to have known who Warren was if his mission was to collect the bounty / even the score for his brothers.
>>
>>64561178
I'm OP, and memeing aside I actually think it's a top 3 QT film, just below Resevoir Dogs and Basterds, which are tied for first in my book.

>>64561141
>>64561244
He absolutely killed his son, but the rest is just fucking with him. He literally puts the gun in front of him at the beginning of the monologue so he'd react and shoot at him so Jackson could shoot him back. The whole movie sets Jackson's character up to be "Oh, you thought I was telling the truth? Sike, bitch", and so there's no reason to think he actually made that son suck his dick
>>
I saw the webm before the film, I thought they already knew each other so when Samuel got inside the cabin I got stressed and my heart started beating because I thought the scene would start at any moment. Then when i actually started, I started cringing hard but then laughed. It wasn't as cringeworthy/embarassing as I thought it would be.
>>
File: flapjacks.gif (448KB, 318x129px) Image search: [Google]
flapjacks.gif
448KB, 318x129px
>>64561244
Chester
>>
>>64560931
Watched it with my wife's boyfriend the whole place kekked at it
>>
>>64561178
>quotable
Not a positive thing. Nothing worthwhile happens in the first half. Everything is fed to the viewer in a straight line towards the usual Tarantino meme violence with plenty of unfunny comedic moments meant to appeal to be "epic" and "quotable."
>>
>>64561290
I really enjoyed it but he did take the Marquis vs General scene straight out of True Romance. It also felt very similar to Reservoir Dogs. I just finished it last night after about 5 attempts to sit through it. For whatever reason I had always fallen asleep mid way through.

>>64561370
In terms of how good the movie is, yes that doesn't gain it any points. But I enjoy most movies I see. I can accept when a movie is shit tier but I still enjoy it. It was a fun movie with a cast of characters that were going for jokes. But I had a good time viewing it through. They could have cut a lot out but fuck it. We got what we got man.
>>
>>64561141

It was fake, but he definitely killed his son.
>>
>>64561316
CHESTUH

CHAAAAALLS

SMITHUHS
>>
Boredom.

Anything that tries that hard to be shocking/provocative has the opposite effect upon me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.