[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Tarantino movies but why is he such a memer? >fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tarantula.jpg (255KB, 984x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tarantula.jpg
255KB, 984x1000px
I love Tarantino movies but why is he such a memer?

>fake brands that appear in all his movies
>always the same actors
>he acts in his own movies
>feet scenes
>references to old shit movies
>multi-racial "gangs"
>overuse of the words "nigger" and "bitch"
>>
I would totally cast myself in my own flicks, and if I had a feet fetish I would also totally have a scene in every flick where I massage one.
>>
Plus most of his characters smoke while no one smokes in the 21st century in 1st world countries
>>
>>64560461
That's known as being an auteur.

Basically having your own personal memes put into each film so people know it's you who made it.
>>
File: lala.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>64560697
>
>>
>>64560461

he literally couldn't make a non-meme film
>>
I bet he's the type of cuck that would say "nigger" around Samuel.

I bet his dick was so hard when he said "dead nigger storage"
>>
>>64561705
Sam Jackson literally doesn't give an 8th of a shit if you say nigger in his presence.
>>
>>64561171
>plebiest opinion ever
I bet you have never seen real cinéma, only flicks or movies…
>>
>>64560697
That's far from true
>>
>>64561803
kinda true...
https://youtu.be/tYYBJ8XRdh4
>>
>>64560461
>I love Tarantino movies
but why?

also
>movies
I think you mean flicks
>>
>>64560461

>overuse of the word "nigger"

No such thing, nigger.
>>
>>64561929
Probably.

Recommend cinema to me then.
>>
>>64560461
Was he in the Hateful Eight ??
>>
>>64562375
I dont believe so
>>
>>64562375
He was the narrator
>>
>>64561803
I bet he wouldn't but does he feel awkward around Tarantula when he is trying to act like a black man or by niggering up scripts?
>>
>>64560697
Maybe in your homosexual country
>>
>>64562375
His crappy voice ruined the movie as much as a hitchcockian cameo of his would.
>>
>why is this faggot having fun trying to bring back film??
>STOP HAVING FUN
>>
>>64562450

Most good directors are awkward autistic types, and Sam Jackson has been around forever. he's used to all kinds of weird off-putting behavior.
>>
>>64560461
his movies are like the school's annual talent show :^)
>>
>>64562527
He really didn't, he utterly wasted the medium. The odd 50s B movie has more energetic direction than H8.
>>
>>64561994
>I don't want to say it
>he actually doesn't say it even when Jackson literally yells him to do it

What an absolute cuck. Is this normal in the USA? He looked like a normal person.
>>
>>64562375
he started narrating at points like halfway through the film. when he started talking it took me completely out of the film, since it's the first time you hear a narrator in the movie and I was left wondering who the fuck was talking
>>
>>64562653
Yes. Normal white people are trained to absolutely never use the word.
>>
>>64562740
saying the n-word is the same shit
>>
Classic Tarantino was the best. Re-watching Reservoir Dogs now. Good shit.
>>
>>64561994
I AM 10% NIGGER, I CAN SAY NIGGER WHENEVER I WANT! MY SKIN IS AS WHITE AS SNOW!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.