[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS IS THE WORST THING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: mzl.vkginptk.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mzl.vkginptk.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>"STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS IS THE WORST THING SINCE MY SON!"
>>
>>64559806
>My wife's son
>>
>>64559806
Go the fuck back to reddit seriously
>>
>>64559806
It's really sad that this board is so stupid and contrarian that a mediocre movie like TFA is actually being compared to how dogshit the prequels were or is some cases anons actually saying the prequels were better.
>>
>>64559851
It's not just this board, the fucking New Yorker did it too. Cucks are everywhere.
>>
>>64559851
Nobody discusses anything anymore. Everyone just races to make the same stupid joke that they stole from some other faggot on this board. Jesus fuck is everyone here under 25 now?
>>
>>64559851
It's so sad that people ever took for granted that everyone thinks the prequels are the worst thing ever

It's like they thought their ebin upvoted inside joke circle jerk is shared by all.

People were defending the prequels before TFA came out. People were saying TFA would be unoriginal tripe before TFA came out.
>>
>>64559851
Most of /tv/ said is was going to be unoriginal tripe and it was especially with JewJew Abrams at the helm.
>>
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media!
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
>>64559806
>"STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS IS THE BEST THING SINCE MY WIFE'S SON!"

ftfy, fucking Reddit Cuck Media.
>>
Mike's gotten soft and doesn't give a fuck anymore.
Plinkett is dead for good.
>>
>STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS IS THE WORST THING SINCE HAN SOLO'S SON
>WHILE HAN SOLO'S SON EVENTUALLY KILLED HAN SOLO THIS MOVIES LIVE ON, IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY
>>
>>64559851
What's sad are all of the faggots who treat this shit like a religion.
Your parents are ashamed of all of you.
>>
>>64559913
Never fucking reply to me again unless you`re contributing to the thread.
>>
OOOOH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE
>>
>>64559806
I can hear the Plinkett review for the movie in my head

Mike won't make it though. He's too soft on the movie
>>
Someone (hopefully the Colo Fish) needs to make a Plinkett review for TFA, made out of all the previous quotes and complaints from old reviews.

It'd be so fucking easy too.
>>
Will Plinketts inevitable review get more views than TFA ?
>>
>>64562285
Mike went soft as fuck on TFA. Plinkett would've picked that shit apart like the commercialized capeshit cashgrab it was.
>>
>>64562387
>Plinkett would've
If Mike wouldn't, then Plinkett wouldn't, you dumb fuck. Plinkett is just an exagerrated version of Mike's opinions.
>>
>>64562318

Go to bed Colo Fish.
>>
>>64562039
SW prequels did suck, film critics generally accepted this. But Mike failed to identify that TFA sucked ass too.

I would say TFA was maybe less bad than Episode II but is definitely worse than the other prequels despite having a firmer grip on the fundamentals of cinema.
>>
>>64562536
>despite having a firmer grip on the fundamentals of cinema
What? This is exactly why it's not as bad as the prequels. How could a movie that understands the basics of filmmaking be worse than films that have no understanding of writing, directing, editing, performances...etc?
>>
The climax of the movie revolves around the death st- I mean the "Starkiller" base. So apparently over 50 years the Empire has learned nothing.

It's really hard to feel tension for the enemy forces when there ultimate goal just seems to make a big glass cannon in space that is constantly bested by like 10 x-wings. The death star 2 was already riding the line but this...this is just stupid.

Which brings me to my next point

Starkiller base. I've hurt my brain thinking about it's reason for it to be in the movie. The best thing I can come up with is just nostalgia. Really . That's it. I mean they were going to try to rescue Rey anyway righttt? Also Han wanted to go talk to Ben too righhtt? So why was the Starkiller base even there? To blow up like 20 planets? Nobody even cared! Infact I dont really think anyone mentioned again that a whole system was just evaporated. You think with that many murders a lot of people would be pretty upset.

In addition to that the way they described the Starkiller based operating didn't make a whole a lot of sense. So they fired it once right? Does that mean it absorbed a sun already? Did the resistance not see that? If it didn't absorb a sun the first time why did it have to absorb a sun the second time? Wait. If it did absorb a sun the first time does that mean there was 2 suns in this galaxy? Did the base move to another galaxy to eat it's sun? Does it really need to eat a whole sun just to blow up one planet? What if they found more resistance planets they needed to blow up. Were they just gonna go to the next sun? That doesn't seem to be very efficient. The first order seems pretty dumb to me.
>>
>>64562771
>2 suns in this galaxy
1) There are BILLIONS of suns in a galaxy
2) There star systems with two suns in both Star Wars (Tatooine) and in real life.
>>
>>64562039
haha he called them reddit. 4chan rules!!

i liked rlm, but then i read your comment. you make some great points!

haha LE STAR WARS memes and stuff and reddit.
>>
File: sith.png (197KB, 760x360px) Image search: [Google]
sith.png
197KB, 760x360px
>>64562536
>SW prequels did suck, film critics generally accepted this

The meme never dies
>>
>>64562771
>Nobody even cared!
Well all the characters are more preoccupied with the fact their own system is about to get evaporated to cry over some other dead people
>>
>>64562318
Fuck off colon claw
>>
>>64563693
>>64562439
you mess with the colo you get the CLAW
>>
>>64559806

>POE DAMERON AND FINN SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMBINED TO MAKE A TOTALLY NEW CHARACTER...NAMED POE DAMERON
>>
File: 1131927567791147922.jpg (64KB, 666x620px) Image search: [Google]
1131927567791147922.jpg
64KB, 666x620px
>>64563406
>that poster
Everybody's faces seem to share the same sentiment.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.