[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he such a little bitch? He literally has no motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (99KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 720x480px
Why is he such a little bitch? He literally has no motivation to be bad or evil and there's nothing compelling about his struggle.

So he wants to be like Darth Vader? That's it? That's stupid.
>>
his mom did coke while he was in the womb, of course he's going to be fucked up for no reason
>>
>>64557029
Yeah, if only they made a sequel or two that could flesh out his character a little more..
>>
>>64557029
He's supposed to be a chump, it will make sense in the next movie, his character is going to change bigtime.
>>
Darth Vader-wannabe faggot
>>
>>64557100

Seems like all the defenses and excuses for this shitty movie comes down to "sequel bait".

Wanna know why the bad guy is acting like a faggot?

>story for another time

Wanna know why Rey is overpowered and a Mary Sue

>story for another time
>>
>>64557029
>He literally has no motivation to be bad or evil

The Wookie touched him at night.

>ARRRRRR
>>
>>64557730

Want to know why TFA is shit?

>that's a story for another price of admission
>>
Why was Darth Vader evil in the original film?

>He was seduced by the Dark Side

that's it. I bet you honestly think his character was improved because "I won't let you die in childbirth"
>>
>>64557730
Empire Strikes Back was sequel bait. It ends on a cliffhanger ffs.
>>
>>64558108

Apples and oranges.

Vader wasn't even "evil" in the first one. He was a lackey, a thug, an agent that believed in a higher purpose. He has his eloquent speeches about how the Death Star shouldn't be praised and has a respect for the force and even Obi-Wan Kenobi.

People never questioned why Vader was Vader until Return of the Jedi. And the question wasn't why he turned, but if he was really Luke's father and why he was put in the suit. The reasoning for Vader's turn in the prequels is also understandable and reasonable.

Vader never had the lights side tempting or seducing him either. Think about that for a second, Kylo Ren is being tempted by good values. It's ridiculous. Vader had a reason for being "the bad guy". The Empire was the main force in the galaxy and he enforced it, believed in it's cause and wanted his son back so they could control with power.

Kylo Ren is bad because he "wants" to despite having a good family that loves and cares for him. Pretty shitty senpai. Vader never tried to kill Leia, Luke, Han or Chewbacca no matter how many confrontations he had with them. He imprisoned them or tortured them. Kylo? He kills his own dad because "I don't wanna be gewd". Huh?
>>
>>64557029
yes

expecting a star wars movie to have any remnant of an interesting plot or characters after the reception of the prequels is pretty hopeless
>>
>>64557730
The point is characters stories will continue into the next movie, that's the nature of characters, what really bothered me about TFA was the incessant rehashing of ANH. Like hearing a Wilhelm scream, I was taken out of the movie and had lost all interest long before Han was chopped. I would say being so badly derivative was a bigger offense than making one character a Mary Sue.
>>
>>64557029
Watch a new hope and try to disregard any of the other movies, Vader is stale and one dimensional as shit. 'Im evil because HURR' He became iconic and a great villain as we learned more. Kylo's only had one movie, give it time. I already like him but I know there's more to him we don't know yet. We don't even know what spurred his rebellion, plus he's not the mastermind in all of this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.