[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MAKE 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS WTF SERIOUSLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Jurassic_World_poster.jpg (85KB, 260x412px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic_World_poster.jpg
85KB, 260x412px
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MAKE 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS

WTF

SERIOUSLY WTF

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHO WENT TO SEE THIS SHIT

WHO

DID YOU GUYS GO?

EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE SHIT

BUT WHY?

SO YOU COULD POST ABOUT IT?

STOP GIVING THESE SHIT MOVIES MONEY HOLY SHIT
>>
Universal ain't complaining, lad.
>>
Was better than star wars.....
>>
>>64554388

i saw it for chris pratt and meme scouting. regretted it a few minutes into the flick and hated myself afterwards
>>
Transformers but Dinosaurs
>>
>>64554388
I haven't been to the movies since Fast 7.

most of the movies are terrible and not in a fun way. JPW was ok though, but even dumber than 3.
>>
It's basically the TFA's counterpart in being an over the top facsimile that doesn't really retain the magic of its predecessors, but panders to nostalgiafags and casuals enough to real in the bux
>>
File: claire autistic.webm (841KB, 588x720px) Image search: [Google]
claire autistic.webm
841KB, 588x720px
>>64554436
claire is prettier than rey
>>
Jurassic World is the best in the franchise plus BDH......glorious BDH.
>>
>>64554388
>implying the movie is shit

Saw it, twice.

didn't even bother seeing star wars, downloaded a torrent

Jurassic park > Star wars
>>
>>64554518
Pretty much this. It lacked the Spielberg style thriller set pieces. Jurassic World coasted on inertia of the memory of the first.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 540x250px
>>64554388
It was alright not as good as the first 2 but better than 3.

I give it a solid B
Id like to give Aunt Claire a my solid D
>>
>>64554388
Go back to Tumblr
>>
So much capeshit shoved down peoples throats that they happily swallowed something different.
>>
Same people that gave Avatar and Transformers 4 300 million

China
>>
they'll never have my fucking money
>>
>>64554843
keep trying to fit in bud
>>
>>64554388
it was pretty bad
but it had dinosaurs
dinosaurs are cool
>>
>>64554388
>HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MAKE 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS

Theatres will play the movie for you in exchange for money.

>WHO WENT TO SEE THIS SHIT

Lots of people.
>>
>>64554388
people bring their children to see it /thread
>>
>>64554388
dinosaurs did cool stuff, people like dinosaurs, that's pretty much all there is to it. I guess nostalgia is a factor as well
>>
File: ilikeit.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ilikeit.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>64554388
Jurassic Park> Empire Strikes Back> Lost World> New Hope> Jurassic Park 3> Phantom Menace> Return of Jedi> Jurassic World> Revenge of Sith> Clone Wars> Ewoks: The Battle for Endor> Ewoks: Caravan of Courage> The Force Awakens

That's how I see it.
>>
4>1> 3>2
>>
Sweaty Aunt Claire
>>
File: neckbeard 6.jpg (82KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard 6.jpg
82KB, 500x333px
>>64554388

> Ive not been outside for 10 years so didnt know there are hundreds of millions of people with families and all of them like dinosaurs.
>>
>>64554438
>meme scouting
>>
I liked it.

there were some things that could have been better, like, yknow, less CGI and more animatronics, considering thats what made the original so realistic, but it was a good movie. It definitely recaptured some of the magic from 1.

id say pecking order would go 1>JW>2>3
>>
It was well made movie that modern audience didn't deserve.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.