[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hackeron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sweatingtard.jpg (123KB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingtard.jpg
123KB, 1280x690px
How can this film be 8.4 on imdb ?

How can anybody see this shit as a great movie ? I'm only half-way and it's already unbearable.
"This" sequence (pic related) stands at a very high level of retardness.
Nothing makes sense, at all :
>team led by a newbie
>going in without any briefing or any kind of information
>little watching military operation (until dead corpses)
>suddendly realise they can't shoot
>still shoot when suddenly circled ("oh, they are everywhere", "let's say it again 20 times without moving at all")
>officer in charge in panic mode, starts whispering, anyway the black guy on field can't hear
>all cameras are fucking shit-tier form the 60s (muh scarry effects)
>we are being fed (ad nauseaum) since start about how bad-ass these jackass are supposed to be, end up being bellow starship troopers tier

I could go on far far longer. And i remember that what follows after this scene is as equally awful.
I mean i'm a huge SF fan, Scott's Alien is without a doubt a fantastic movie, but can't comprehend the praise for this cameron trash ?
Poorly written as usual, characters are mostly ridiculous, what the hell ?
Do people only remember the final scene with the duel against the alien queen ?

Explain to me how this is great SF...
>>
File: parents just don't understand.jpg (20KB, 418x384px) Image search: [Google]
parents just don't understand.jpg
20KB, 418x384px
Parents just don't understand.
>>
>>64554362

its a video game movie for video game faggots.

there are lots of them and this is why is highly rated.
>>
>>64554362
Yet, they watched the movie which is exactly what the studios wanted. I don't know if people know this about James Cameron, but story isn't his forte, action and emotional characters are, as well as special effects, which for the 80's were pretty good. T2 wasn't a great story, it's something that's been told b4, just not in that way as a time traveling machine protecting a person who will grow up to be a hero, but forget that shit did you see that T-1000, that shit was off the hook.
>>
File: camoron talkin shit again.jpg (459KB, 801x3528px) Image search: [Google]
camoron talkin shit again.jpg
459KB, 801x3528px
> Cameron is Canadian and secretly Anti-American
> every movie he puts in dumb Americans and kills them all off
> he always makes the female the Alpha and all males as idiots.

apart from Cameron being a cuckold, Aliens is a satire on the stupidity of America in military situations.

its hilarious how no Americans can even see it.
same applies to Avatar.
>>
File: 4chan poster.jpg (27KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
4chan poster.jpg
27KB, 300x392px
>>64554362
>little watching military operation (until dead corpses)
Wtf does this even mean?
>>
>>64554863
Did see it, alot of obvious shots at the Vietnam War America entered
>The young marines that thought this would be easy
>Logos on their gear that were logos on alot of marines gear during Vietnam War
>Corporations having a hand in it and using marines to get inside Vietnam, b/c of raw materials and fighting against communism
>Underestimating the sneaky tactics of Viet-Cong, just like the xenos in movie
>Inexperienced officers leading attacks with much more experienced sgt. and corporals, b/c muh Westpoint

Yeah we got it, but who cared it was fun.
>>
>>64554928
The word "girl" is missing i guess.
>>
>>64554362
>no briefing

Besides the one they had before the day of prep-work?
>>
>>64554863
Yeah yeah. Keep talking shit while no one cares about your irrelevant country.
>>
>>64557125
You mean that scene where Ripley start talking about the alien and after litteraly 20s she is being cut cause the latin relief has her "bad-ass" line to throw ? "I only need to know one thing: where they are" pretend to shoot [insert laugh from the crew] etc.

Are we going to pretend they did study after that ? Then what did they learn ? And how the fuck can they enter a building without knowing it's a fusion reactor ?

0 briefing, apparently 0 training and the officer has 0 experience.
Anything is good to justify retarded action scene i guess...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.