[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was REALLY in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: amys baking company.jpg (60KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
amys baking company.jpg
60KB, 800x500px
Who was REALLY in the wrong here?
>>
>>64553739
Went to her "bakery", if you can't please your customers you have no right to be open for business. I got the treatment from her b/c I acted like an ass on purpose, but b4 that she tried to convince me on her "superior" baking techniques, yeah I blame her husband for instigating it. She didn't know I was a baker, and went to a hell of a school when she asked "well where did you go to school".
>>
>>64553739
the owners of course, they were fucking lunatics
>>
>>64553739
Are you kidding me?

They fucked their own shit up. She was deranged and living in her own little world, and he was a big mouthed idiot who cussed out people who went to return food that wasn't properly cooked.
>>
>>64554119

You know they make money entirely as a curiosity right? People go there to get treated like shit for laughs.
>>
>>64553739
nice bait, lad
>>
Clearly a money-laundering scheme for her husband.
>>
>>64553739
The bank for letting an obvious money laundering scheme go on for so long

Did anyone watch this episode without knowing what they were getting into? I was prepared for some serious bullshit and it was still a shock. I can't imagine going into it expecting a normal ass episode and getting that mess instead.
>>
>it's a "the employee calls out the production crew for planting a dead rat but gets paid off to keep his mouth shut"
>>
post the qt waitress
>>
>>64553739
"Who was really..."

You glib, dense fucking bastard. That bitch and her crazy husband were in the wrong! They were crazy people.
>>
>>64554391
From my point of view it was Gordon was the crazy one.
>>
>>64554212
Made money famalam. They closed.
>>
File: you.jpg (123KB, 942x533px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
123KB, 942x533px
>>64554462
>>
How do such incompetent people get the capital to start up these businesses in the first place?
>>
>>64553739
Seems to me like Sammy is some sort of ex-criminal, probably laundering money.
>>
>>64554575

Its amerika, they give loans to everyone.
>>
>>64554462
YOU ARE AN IDIOT SANDWICH, YA CUNT
>>
File: 1449935037794.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1449935037794.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>64554212
Aside from the fact they went out of business, yeah. But she takes it very seriously, and I went there b/c of the episode to which she said oh don't tell me you guys are here b/c you saw us on tv. She's already filthy rich, she really wanted a great bakery, not fame from being horrible, so I put her in her place, being I hate tv chefs and believe filming in a kitchen is a horrible idea. Despite going to school where most of them went, I hate the idea that we want to be celebrities or famous in that way. The best restaurants are the best b/c of the food and atmosphere, not b/c ppl want to go see a sideshow of personalities and yelling. I'm mad at Gordon Ramsay, Bobby Flay, Anne Burrell and the rest of them for selling out like that when they made plenty of money in the first place, and made our profession a sideshow circus.
>>
>>64554711
>mad at gordon ramsay

maybe you should watch his european shows and get mad at american TV networks instead
>>
>>64554318

What type of "a" is that?
>>
>>64554711

Gordon Ramsay's restaurants are incredible though
>>
>>64554764
...fuck.
episode. scene. whichever. I fucked up.
>>
>>64554711

Was their food any good though
>>
>>64554711
Gordon Ramsay is based, though. Watch the UK version of his show, he actually helps failing restaurants pick themselves up. The guy's a Michelin star chef, if he can make money by televising himself helping restaurants, then why not?
>>
I prefer ramsay over this wet-mouthed blowhard
>>
>>64554783
How so? Could you elaborate?
>>
>>64555158

>could you elaborate on why a restaurant is good

Take a guess
>>
File: 1366035945187.jpg (19KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1366035945187.jpg
19KB, 240x200px
>These mentally ill shitters are richer than I will ever be
>>
>>64554817
>>64554783
>>64554753
Gordon is fine, but I'm talking about Americans Hell's Kitchen, he doesn't need to do that. He knows what it is. As far as Flay's restaurants no they've gone way down hill, like Guy Fieri's places, they are never there, alot of critics and guests complain on Yelp, b/c they make a name for themselves and go there and it's meh.
>>
I have no frame of reference here. Can somebody explain?
>>
take your shitty chef back, bongland
>>
>>64555473
Search Amy's Baking Company on youtube. It's really something you need to see for yourself.
>>
>>64555499
>>64555429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk&ab_channel=NokiaCatwalk
>>
>>64555429
He gets paid exorbitant amounts to cuss on TV. If you were presented with the same opportunity you'd take it in a heartbeat.
You can't pay the fucking bills with integrity or dignity.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.