[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Evil characters who did nothing wrong or weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 299x168px
ITT: Evil characters who did nothing wrong or weren't evil at all.
>>
>>64550698
>>
File: Palp_trustme.jpg (180KB, 1529x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme.jpg
180KB, 1529x1200px
>>
>>64550698
>biggest fucking hypocrite in the show
>did nothing wrong
pick one
>>
File: coppola-dracula.jpg (212KB, 1210x700px) Image search: [Google]
coppola-dracula.jpg
212KB, 1210x700px
>>64550698

Memes aside, this guy right here.

Just wanted his babe back.
>>
>>64550736
>>64550737
He killed people to take over galaxies. If he rose to power without destroying anyone then I'd believe you
>>
>>64550757

In the show he isn't as much of a hypocrite as in the books.

And he is hardly the most hypocrite. By comparison with other character, he still the most moralistic character in the realm.
>>
>>64550785
Sounds like someone doesn't believe in Sheev
>>
>>64550785

But the senate was already corrupt and the Jedi were blind to their own corruption given the power they had.

Overthrowing a corrupt government that already killed people to maintain it's status quo, that was backed by a Space ISIS who killed people to maintain their Force status quo, isn't quite that bad anon.

And Palps did bring the Outer Rim territories into the Imperial fold. He overthrew the Hutts and other gangs/pirates and bough law and order to those places. He even ordered that TIE fighter factories be set on said planes so they could generate jobs;
>>
>>64550804
>In the show he isn't as much of a hypocrite as in the books.
He fucks Shae in both??
>>
>>64550901
>so they could generate jobs
The oldest excuse in the book lmao
>>
>>64551095
Yes.
>>
>>64550901
>Overthrowing a corrupt government that already killed people
it only killed people because he pulled its strings to do so. He personally orchestrated the largest conflict the galaxy had ever known, created untold amounts of suffering and innumerable deaths, destroyed whole worlds bot figuratively and literally.

He was evil anon, he was evil and that makes him bad.

Stop pretending it doesn't and stop being an edgelord.
>>
File: Stannis.png (1MB, 764x995px) Image search: [Google]
Stannis.png
1MB, 764x995px
>>
>>64551206
Burned his daughter and couldn't see his hype was full of shit even though literally thousands of other people could.
>>
>>64551206
Stannis is not an evil character.
>>
>>64550901
>>64550736
>>64550737

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=173609&n=Reality.swf
>>
File: Danny Rayburn.jpg (21KB, 529x353px) Image search: [Google]
Danny Rayburn.jpg
21KB, 529x353px
>>
>>64550901
IT'S EVIL BECAUSE IT'S WRONG

fuck off.
>>
>>64551263
fuck that series was good. then I found out theyre making season 2 lmao, way to ruin it.
>>
>>64551376
>then I found out theyre making season 2 lmao, way to ruin it.
That doesn't make any sense

Just don't watch season 2 and pretend it was a 1 season series
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.