[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do they fix Captain Phasma in Episode 8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: COFlbiBWoAA_Yso.jpg (60KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
COFlbiBWoAA_Yso.jpg
60KB, 600x449px
How do they fix Captain Phasma in Episode 8?
>>
Can't.
Her character was ruined and can't be unruined.
>>
You can't. It's disappointing she's appearing again in Episode VIII.

What I want them to do is open up the First Order having a trial against Captain Phasma for what she did, followed by an execution. It'd do a couple good things. It's show how no-nonsense the Order is, it'd be a good introduction for other high ranking First Order leaders, and it'd get rid of a useless character.
>>
By simply not having her?

Even if you liked the shitfest that is TFA, Phasma's a bad character who was handled shittily by JJ's memeing.
>>
>>64550043
Much like Kylo Ren, then.
>>
You can't. They completely fucked up cramming too many characters into the movie
>>
>>64550118
Phasma is nothing like Kylo Ren. The people disappointed with Ren are autists who just wanted another Darth Vader (which just would have been another thing making it too much like A New Hope), Phasma was a disappointment all around, worse than Boba Fett.
>>
By having her do something
>>
They say she died in Starkiller.
>>
When she and C3P0 appeared I turned to my GF's son and said "Buckle in for memes, kid. Remember that reddit I told you about? Well here it is."
>>
>>64550118
Like every character. Han gave up on searching for his son. Luke went all hermit instead of trying to get Kylo back to the light side. Finn gets away from the FO because he doesn't want to kill but makes jokes as he's slaughtering his former friends, etc.
>>
Why even the hype? Why do people know her name? Movies have minor characters
>>
>>64550149
Dude, Kylo is basically Anakin. His storyline is the same as Anakin in the PT. Even the youngling slaying.
>>
>>64549996
kinda want to ejaculate into her mouth tbqh
>>
>>64550364
I get where you're coming from. She looks like she's into cumplay.
>>
>>64550395
totally

i bet she swallows like a champ
>>
>>64550303
You mean this storyline we don't know anything about,
>>
>>64549996

>tfw character existed just to sell toys
>>
>>64550181
>GF's son
cuck
>>
File: 1451496240792.jpg (1MB, 2000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1451496240792.jpg
1MB, 2000x1329px
Change the design so Phasma and the troops don't look like stupid ducks

And whatever potential scene that can make use of her don't give it to a nobody-troop because Tom Cruise or someone else wants a fucking cameo
>>
kick her in the cunt
>>
Put my cum on her face
>>
Captain Panaka >>> Captain Phasma
Jar Jar >>> Maz Kanata
Maul >>> Snoke

JJ is such a bad director. His every movie after MI3 has been riddled with awful details that bring them all down
>>
>>64549996
>"OI GOV'NAH! WE STAR WARS NOW! AND MAKIN' GOOD DOSH OFF OF TAH SHITE!"

>*British police storm her home to arrest her for owning a toy plastic gun and not binning the lightsabers
>>
>>64549996
She fights off whatever beast they gets trapped with in the garbage schute protecting han solo because she has lost her place in the first order.
Han also said to throw her down the chute to the garbage, wookiepedia said she wont up down there. Han I assume will fall down there too for irony. Some redemption arc whatever, I'd let her dominate me.
>>
>>64550640
Panaka sucked in the movie and didn't get good until the Ep.1 game.
>>
>>64550538
>stormtroopers are ducks
>fans are cucks

That's some Lucas-level poetry going on there.
>>
Junk armor instead of the chrome plated armor.
>>
>>64549996
>How do they fix Captain Phasma in Episode 8?

by not including "her" at all
>>
Didn't she die in TFA?
>>
>>64550538
She is actually kind of hot. She looks like an ogre in GOT
>>
>>64549996
Just have her actually do stuff, especially fight in a big battle.
>>
>>64549996

is that really Gwen? Girl didnt look much like her in GoT
>>
>>64550118

Just keep his mask on

/fixed
>>
>>64550043
Pretty much. She does nothing until the end where she fucks up by opening the shield or whatever then comically gets thrown in a trash compacter. There's no badass coming back from that.
>>
File: Shockmaster.jpg (18KB, 387x342px) Image search: [Google]
Shockmaster.jpg
18KB, 387x342px
It has to be Star Wars Episode VIII: Phasma Strikes Back. They can only redeem her by having her decimate our heroes.
>>
>indoctrinated from birth soldiers
>endess loyalty for First Order
>but will endanger the First Order if their life is threatened

Huh..? Does this suggest Phasma has some sort of unique background unlike other troopers? They've already teased that she had a crush on Finn...
>>
File: 1446129546533.png (314KB, 528x527px) Image search: [Google]
1446129546533.png
314KB, 528x527px
>>64550868
She's General Grievous-tier of uselessness now. At least Grievous had the Genndy cartoon where he was cool for all of 45 minutes before George turned him into a chump in the movie/CGI cartoon. Phasma is shit from square one.
>>
>>64550949
>They've already teased that she had a crush on Finn...

when?
>>
what happened to her anyway? they put her in the trash?
>>
Phasma has a trial by the 1st order, and is replaced by TR-8R, plasma escapes execution and reluctantly joins the resistance, or becomes a bounty hunter. Ends up trying to betray Finn and the resistance to regain favor with the first order.
>>
File: Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 5.webm (2MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 5.webm
2MB, 848x480px
>>64550999
At least Grievous does things
>command separatist army
>captures Palpy (!)
>fights Obi

Meanwhile phasma
>got captured
>turned the shields off
>that's it
>>
>>64551000
Beofre the awakening book
>>
>>64550999
Grievous fought in the movie and was killed by Obi Wan.
Phasma deactivates a shield and gets thrown in the trash like the trash she is.
>>
>>64551033
They threw her in the trash compactor just to have a cheap reference to Star Wars.
>>
File: Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 6.webm (2MB, 512x290px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 6.webm
2MB, 512x290px
>>64551093
>>
>>64551093
>Dat voyeuristic look on Palpatine's face watching Grievous in action.
>>
>>64549996
I cant tell if shes a tall qt or what.
>>
File: Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 7.webm (2MB, 512x290px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Clone Wars Vol. 7.webm
2MB, 512x290px
>>64551151
>>
Her last scene is by far the worst in the whole film. So sad seeing as how they hyped her up so far.

>awkward Finn humor
>forced throwback reference
>contradictory character motivations
>lazy plot convenience
>tonally not in line with the rest of the movie
>>
>>64549996

By making it clear that shes supposed to be a gag character. Disney marketing clearly went overboard with her.
>>
>>64549996

why is brienne so cute?
>>
>>64550419
But we do. He killed all the youngling apprentices, like Ani. He was trained under Luke, who went into hiding after Kylo turned. Just like how Ani trained under Obi Wan, who then went into hiding after Ani turned.
>>
>>64552058
When did they say he killed younglings?
>>
>>64549996
She gave up like a punk, lowered the shields without any resistence and then was literally thrown into the garbage.

You don't come back from that
>>
Have her be killed pretty quickly

The twist would be pretty interesting desu, then Disney can follow it up in a decade with her own backstory
>>
>>64551093
that was heartbreaking. those jedi deserved better
>>
>>64552372

Yeah, what soldier would lower the shields of the whole base just to save their lives? That shit made no sense.
>>
>>64549996
They missed an easy opportunity to make her TR-8R instead of some random stormtrooper dude.
>>
>>64550118
Kylo Ren is great, you stupid faggot. I bet you wanted Darth Vader 2.0.
>>
>>64552333
It's heavily implied, because he killed all the jedi apprentices.
>>
>>64549996
>Give her cool chrome suit some meaning

>Let her do anything worthwhile.

Problem solved.
>>
>>64549996
Trash compactor flashback. Nice way to die.
>>
>>64552579
Would've been better than Kylo, AKA: Anakin 2.0
>>
She dead
>>
>>64549996
By not having her in episode 8. She was sent down into a trash compactor and then abandoned on a planet that collapsed into a black hole. She should be dead and TR8R should be given a shiny and chrome armor / new title.
>>
>>64551202
Dindu was a fucking boss in that series.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.