[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some dumb things you thought about movies as a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: ob1.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ob1.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
What are some dumb things you thought about movies as a kid?

I used to think that Obi-Wan's name was OB1 and that since he fought in the Clone Wars it meant that he was a clone.
>>
>>64549884
I thought the stormtroopers and The EMpire were the good guys at first
>>
>>64549884
No you didn't.
You read a theory on reddit about Obi Wan being a clone called OB-1 and now you want attention.
>>
>>64549884

Until ESB I thought Dark Vador was a fucking robot. I assumed that the stormtroopers too were robots with bad costumes actors.

Beat me.
>>
>>64549931
That's dumb. OB-1 is obvious and it sounds like a clone or robot name. The "wan"/1 connection was even a cheat code in a game (Jedi Knight II, entering "helpusobi 1" into the console activated cheats).

I've thought of this independently of OP and Reddit before. If one person has an idea, especially a simple one about a hugely popular film series, what's to stop other people thinking of the same thing?
>>
>>64549931

How is that a theory? It makes no sense considering we now know what the Clone Wars were and that his name is spelled Wan.
>>
>>64549931
Literally everybody has thought of that, it isn't an unique theory that only OP had.
>>
>>64549884
>>64550026
>>64550102
>>64549974
>>64549929
reddit
>>64549991
/v/eddit
>>
>>64550155
Go back to
>>/reddit/
>>
>>64550205
Hello tourist
>>
>>64550223
>>64550205
>>64550155
>>64549931

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP SHITPOSTING IN MY THREAD
>>
>>64549884
At the scene where they lift the damaged C-3PO up and there's the wipe cut to the scene in Obi-Wan's hut I thought the sand people had actually cut 3PO in half.

I also never understood that the hut was actually where Obi-Wan lived until very recently. I just assumed it was a storage building at the outskirts of the Lars homestead or something.
>>
>>64550334

Actually I believed the same, I never put together that it was Obi-Wan's house. The whole opening of ANH confused me as a kid because the locations all looked the same.
>>
I did think, as a kid, the clone wars was like a war started by clones of important people infiltrating society.
There is no way that Stormtroopers were meant to be clones originally. DIfferent voices. Different heights.
>>
What a reddit thread
>>
the OB1 crap is just fake shit by stupid fucking kids who think they are smarter than every one

fuck off

all publicity at the time had Ben Kenobi or Obi Wan Kenobi in it, fucktards
>>
>>64550205
ハスターくんはかわいですよ!
>>
>Obi-Wan teleported
>Uncle Owen and the aunt were burned by the double sun
>Chewie was always sad/in pain
>>
>>64549884
In my country everyone calls Stormtroopers , stormrobots.
So I ASSUMED they were in fact robots.
>>
I always wanted to believe that the vet guy survived in Jurassic Park. I invented that the gunshot killed the raptor and scared off the others, and he got off the island through an adventure completely unrelated to the main plot.
>>
File: bill.gif (1MB, 442x320px) Image search: [Google]
bill.gif
1MB, 442x320px
>>64551077
>Uncle Owen and the aunt were burned by the double sun
>>
>>64551077
Chewie's scenes used to horrify me because I thought the same thing.
>>
I thought Darth Vader was the main villain/strongest sith not Palpatine
>>
>>64549929

Anon, they are the good guys. Luke slaughtered countless of innocent civilians.
>>
>>64551077
same here
>>
I thought there were two lukes in the OT because of the height difference between certain scenes
>>
>>64550155
9gag
>>
File: 1446138836600.png (17KB, 195x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446138836600.png
17KB, 195x270px
>>64552003
director's cut of The Force Awakens has a slightly taller Luke come up from behind and put a hand on Rey's shoulder before the credits. He will feature heavily in episode 8
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.