[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Meme movies of the month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Sicario.jpg (787KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario.jpg
787KB, 4256x2832px
I'll start with the latest gem
>>
Kek simbly ebin my good ser.
>>
File: Anomalishit.jpg (99KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
Anomalishit.jpg
99KB, 960x541px
>>64548688
>>
>>64548688
Just finished watching it.
here are my impressions:

correct display of what mexico has became
the protagonist was whiny as fuck compared to the rest of the team
Black guy was absolutely useless and irrelevant
Ted was absolutely irrelevant
A black guy in an all white honky tonk? rly?.
Benicio del Toro was ok.
The guy who was in charge of the team was alright too.
Movie was too short and spent 2 much time in useless scenes just to create drama
>>
>>64550420
>useless scenes just to create drama
what the fuck now really
>>
>>64550500
when they're detaining mexicans that crossed the border
when they show the city skyline with explosions and shootings everywhere
the protagonist constantly breaking in tears over nothing
the mexican officer story took a lot of time for literally nothing he just got killed like every other mexican
>>
>>64548688
Bad b8 OP at least try
>>
>>64550579
Were you even paying attention to the movie during those parts? Literally everyone of those scenes was needed
>>
>>64548688
Great movie what are you smoking
>>
>>64550964
Not really.
>Hey look, mexicans are killing each other!"
no shit sherlock

>detaining mexicans to find the tunnel
yeah because there's no other way to find a tunnel, you have what?, drones?, satellite mapping?, already tons of mexicans and criminals related to cartels in american prisons that are willing to collaborate?, shit, let's just detains some poor fuckers trying to cross the borders, they surely know better

And i still can't understand the mexican officer's story other than adding drama to the already overdramatized plot
>>
>>64551082
not going to contribute or help you understand what was a fairly straightforward movie, just wanted to say you're a dumb-dumb
>>
>>64548688
fuck off you pleb
Sicario was great.
>>
>>64551082
It was the only part of the movie that gave the civilian POV.
Short spaced out scenes of a child having to deal with having a dad in that situation.
The scene where the dad takes the kid to football vs the mum taking him.

Are you that thick? Did I just take bait?
>>
>>64548688
I'm guessing most people hating on it (in true /tv/ patrician form) haven't even seen it
It looks pretty shitty in commercials, almost like a direct to video movie
But it's actually pretty solid
>>
My friend said he couldn't make it past 20 minutes
The avengers is one of his favorite movies

If you think it sucked you're probably a pleb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.