[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

How does it make you feel?
>>
>>64547721
Boring
>>
>>64547721
le Reddit so coop facts
>>
>>64547721
He was a spy for the Nationalists not the Communists so it's all good.
>>
>>64547721
sounds to me like they don wan any trawbbo
>>
>>64547781
We should make a bunch of bullshit ones
>>
>>64548092
that'd be epic bro
>>
and he's a communist sympathizer, pretty fucked up family
>>
I believe it senpai

fucking chinks
>>
>>64548228
Why? Because he care about people?
>>
>>64548463
if he cared about people he wouldn't support the Chinese government
>>
>>64548228
You know maybe it's my undying love for this guy, but I think if the chinese government notices a star who is beloved by everyone (even foreigners) they are gonna make him work for them, no matter what his political believes really are. Also he seems pretty conservative when talking about work ethic.
>>
China's Clint Eastwood.

Jackie did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>64548552
Well man, China is like the number one government in the world right now. Hard to argue they are doing anything wrong.

US is only big because of the private companies.
>>
It's fucked up that he isn't leaving any money to his children.
>>
>>64548776
This guy is a full blown communist, they all have such crazy ideas
>>
>>64547721
Everyone knows all famous actors had privileged upbringings.
>>
>>64548463
Because he doesn't want the mainland government to ban him
>>
>>64548552
That doesn't make any sense
The Chinese Government is the People's party
>>
>>64548734
They are doing many things wrong, for one they actively seek out government opponents and imprison them. Also many of the big companies in the country have been given the right to basically exploit their workers any way they want. China is a facist capitalist utopia, there is nothing communist about their practices. Economically seen this method is obviously a huge success, so one could argue they are the government number one in that regard.
>>
>>64548786
Newsflash. China isn't communist. The burgoise in that country will never try to help the proletariat and the proletariat has no means to actively change anything in their country. The government is not made up of the "people" it consists of a small syndicate of powerful people. You are confusing communism with facism.
>>
>>64548831
Well man but communism is like the best way of people to live anyway. I think they are earning money now so they can sustain a true egalitarian and independent society in the future that will benefit pple.
>>
>>64548824
more like the people killer party
>>
>>64547721
>facebook image name

okay
alright
>>
>>64548887
>the communist party's People's Republic of China isn't communist
>>
>>64548734
China the number one government? HA, nope. Now im not saying the US Government is number one but we are better at it than china. I'd say the number one government is probably some tiny EU country.
>>
>>64548889

laid it on too thick there.
>>
>>64548958
it's just a name
>>
>>64549035
you've been taking your pills right?
>>
>>64549073
I stopped. They were making me dizzy.
>>
>>64549073
if most of your country's parties don't have completely random names I pity you desu
>>
>>64549035
>Le "Communism has never been tried" meme
>>
>>64549073
>"The Free World"
>Controlled by American conglomerates, banks, Israel, Aliens, 9/11 and the CIA
>"Land of the free. Home of the Brave"
>Isn't free and its people are cowardly and homeless
>>
>>64549221
DUDE I'M DESPERATE LMAO
>>
>>64549208
not saying that my man but they clearly chose to keep that name for convenience, names don't always represent what they're tied to, and china is not communist by any means
>>
>>64548734

Are you seriously implying that because China is powerful they can do no wrong? Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid can you be. There's hardly a government on this planet that isn't corrupt and the Chinese government is a fucking mess. They can't even legislate to get breathable air in their most popular cities.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.