[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Phantom Menace was the best prequel movie >but ROTS was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download (37).jpg (9KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
download (37).jpg
9KB, 323x156px
The Phantom Menace was the best prequel movie

>but ROTS was so dark m-muh edginess

TPM had the best lightsaber fight out of the prequels the third best light saber fight ever
TPM had Pod Racing
TPM had Qui-Gon Jinn
TPM had the the fish chase scene
TPM was more practical it was filmed at real film sets more then the other two prequels I don't think ROTS was filmed anywhere other then a green screen.

Who has more to add as to why TPM is obviously the best prequel movie and who has reasons why ROTS is better I do love obi wan vs anakin and palpatine and anakin scenes but please don't kid yourself when you put ROTS or AOTC above TPM.
>>
File: 1450671971605.png (6KB, 358x291px) Image search: [Google]
1450671971605.png
6KB, 358x291px
>>64545362
III has the best Sheev
>>
Eh The clone wars series is better than every film when Rebels is finished I'm sure it will be the same
>>
>>64545362
I like all six movies. Rehash Awakens is shit.
>>
>>64545362

I absolutely agree. TPM has a much different feel to the rest of the prequels and feels more grounded and less fantastic.

I'll take the duel in the desert over the fucking production-line lava-surfing greenscreen trainwreck of ROTS, thank you very much
>>
>>64545362

>best prequel movie
>you can completely skip it without missing out on important story points
>>
TPM is the best shit wars movie because it is so child friendly and brightly coloured.

Deal with it nerds.
>>
TPM had some good shots not prone to the dualism "they are talking and it will be either a scene when they're slowly walking or sitting in a room and talking and then BOOM action scene that looks like a videogame", the lightsaber duel was fine too, podracing was OK, pity the whole story was told as utter nonsense.
>>
>people still talking about the lightsaber fights

Yeah, when I watch movies I want to see ballet-like queers doing a circus de soleil choreographed sword fight that looks nothing like a fight and has no emotionalal impact because it looks so gay. Yoda spinning in the air like a little childrens toy, real great fight scene faggot. There is no such thing as the best prequel.
>>
>>64546088
>when Rebels is finished I'm sure it will be the same

I agree about the clone wars but have you seen any Disney XD Rebels episodes? The series is dogshit. It was the first sign Disney was ruining Star Wars before they released the rehash of a new hope.
>>
>>64545362
The best part of TPM was the podrace. Prove me wrong with facts instead of retard opinions.
>>
>>64546310
That is why I said finished there are some pretty dog shit episodes of clone wars just the same with rebels but they have been getting better lately just wish they had mor Ashoka
>>
>>64546380
Vader's going to kill her.
>>
TPM had some of the highest highs of the prequels, but also probably the least interesting story of the 3. I'd argue that AOTC had probably the strongest story of the 3, it was just unfortunately mired by the overwrought and horribly acted Anakin/Padme subplot and the inadequate advancements in CGI.
>>
>>64546399
Good.
>>
>>64546049
This isn't even a meme. Sheev was the best thing in the prequels by a country mile, and there's more of him in RotS, making it the best of a fucking horrible bunch.
>>
>>64545362
The Phantom Menace is such a wonderful, light-hearted space adventure. Its innocence mirrors the innocence of Anakin, and Jinn dying at the end signifies Anakin moving beyond his childhood (and when we see him in the next film, he's no longer a child).

It's really great. Flawed, yes, but so are all the Star Wars films (yes, even Empire and A New Hope). I think, if you can look past the flaws, you'll find a really good movie in there.
>>
>>64546380

There was never any bad seasons of clone wars even if a few episodes weren't as good as the others. Overall the clone wars was much better and it actually felt like Star Wars and not a mix between Aladdin and Firefly like Rebels does. The characters are weak, the animation is flawed, and worst of all the whole premise is bad. The whole story of these few childish rebels makes the empire beating the empire every episode makes the empire look like a joke.
>>
>>64545362
i guess its a go-to prequel if you want to see a non-violent yoda
>>
>>64546489
Hurr durr young multiculti beat the evil white empire.

It's 2016 bruh
>>
>>64546513

If they beat the empire every episode then it gets very predictable and boring not to mention repetitive. The film also lacks decent or at the very least important characters that can carry the story.
>>
>>64546489
I'm just saying maybe it'll get better later on it has only been barely two seasons and Kanans comics do make you feel more for the character or at least for me it did.
>>
>>64546707

Anakin is my favorite character he made the six movies for me and both of the clone wars shows the 2003 and the 2008 one. I have a harder time getting into rebels with these new characters but if you like them and Kanaan thats fine. I hope it gets better.
>>
>>64545362
High Teir
Revenge of the Sith

Jar Jar Tier
The Phantom Menace

Pleb Tier
Attack of the Clones

>Jew Tier
Force Awakens
>>
File: Sandoaquamonster.jpg (157KB, 1240x664px) Image search: [Google]
Sandoaquamonster.jpg
157KB, 1240x664px
>>64545362
>the fish chase scene
Hello Colo Claw Fish!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.